Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

She will get better

My IQ drops in her class

joe

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2007
I have never had a teacher I did not look at and say "I do not think you are going to make me smarter" and this is something no one should have to say....this is a school for the kids to LEARN not listen to her problems and listen to her talk bad about people...This is somthing that needs to be delt with and fast...We come to school every day and hear this woman <of very young high school want to be> give her view on things no one wants to hear...Some one that does not know there is 50 states should not be teaching...I just dont see this getting anybetter...The smartest people of the school feel this woman should not be teaching..ask anyone who has a GPA 3.0 or higher if she has tought them anything...The answer...You find out..
joe

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 15, 2007
LOL!!! maybe i should have said ms. duke could not vote....well, we will just act like that vote does not count...
Oklahoman

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2007
joe wrote:
I have never had a teacher I did not look at and say "I do not think you are going to make me smarter" and this is something no one should have to say....this is a school for the kids to LEARN not listen to her problems and listen to her talk bad about people...This is somthing that needs to be delt with and fast...We come to school every day and hear this woman <of very young high school want to be> give her view on things no one wants to hear...Some one that does not know there is 50 states should not be teaching...I just dont see this getting anybetter...The smartest people of the school feel this woman should not be teaching..ask anyone who has a GPA 3.0 or higher if she has tought them anything...The answer...You find out..
Please give her some room to grow into a teacher. Ask anyone these days and they will tell you that Mr Cave is a great teacher. Yet, when he started back in the 1980's at this school, fresh out of college, he was not! He wasnt able to control his class. He did not teach us anything and he was the butt of all jokes around the school. He stuck it out, though, and now is a well respected teacher. I never thought he would be any good and I did not like him at all. Now, he is everyone's fav teach. Give Ms Duke a chance. Someone needs to talk to her, one on one, and tell them their concerns about her personal problems in the classroom and give her some advice. Noone is too old to learn!
oklahoman

Edmond, OK

#4 Aug 17, 2008
who is this teacher? and what does she teach?
Holly

Red Rock, OK

#5 Aug 22, 2008
Hi nick this is Holly and write me back p.s. love you nickjonas.
Jack

Plano, TX

#6 Aug 28, 2008
What school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savannah Ryce Lair 19 hr Jamie Dundee 3
Is she good girl (Sep '15) Aug 25 Jamie Dundee 32
What's to do in this town? (Aug '09) Aug 23 Jason 6
I truly miss you Aug 18 Anonymous 1
Stephens County E911 (Apr '11) Aug 16 rkp 3
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Aug 5 Residentsformckinney 22
4 More years of Mckinney Corruption Aug 5 Residentsformckinney 3

Rush Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance