help me

Millstadt, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Can't someone help an old homeless lady living in her car? I am tired of struggling to live. Tired of being cold and hungry. Please where are all the Christians who say they want to help? I guess dying is the next step the only solution. I am not a drug user. Never been in trouble. My husband died. I need a home. Help me please
nunca

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2014
i will help you. there are no real christians they just prwtend. the vanity fair article about duncan is true. nobody cares. i am writing my own book about it. i am going to every church in the area to ask for help and taking notes as to what and if they help with and how they treat people. i have noticed already some places treat you like trash and are not friendly at all while some are willing to help without question. i will help you find a place to stay, just let me know where you are.
heather hippie sunshine

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2014
nunca, i agree with you where you say no one in Duncan cares, especially since no one has responded to help Mae's cry for help. I think I may have seen her, an older woman who Parks in different areas of town, sleeps in her car, walls with a cane. Her husband died and she just needs a little help getting a place to stay, she does get a retirement check. Retirement meaning she has worked all of her life. I am interested in your book and would like to give you some of my own experiences if you want. I am proud of you for wanting to help the homeless lady, you are truly an angel, probably the only real angel in the county. Let me know if you find her.
LolaRay

Emporia, KS

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Help Me:
I will help you. Contact me through this website. I will do whatever I can to help you.
helpme

Joplin, MO

#5 Feb 6, 2014
LolaRay wrote:
Help Me:
I will help you. Contact me through this website. I will do whatever I can to help you.
lolaray thank you for caring. I don't often get to be on line. If we could meet somewhere and talk when is a good time and where. Please let me know. Thank you so much for caring, it seems nobody cares about anyone anymore.

nunca

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2014
So this homeless person asked a foodbank for some for some food and they told her she had to show a utility bill. How does a homeless person living in a car have a utility bill? It bothers me that none of you are responding to any of these posts and not willing to help the elderly lady living in a car in this freezing cold weather. Now I know whatbeing a Christian means.
help me your grandma

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2014
I asked a church for 5 dollars to put gas in my car and promised to pay it back when I get my check. They would not help me. They are not really Christian. I am old and I live in my car and no one will give me just a little help to get into a home. I don't want a handout I will pay it back. I help others when I can . Shame on you who claim to do the Lords work but you are doing nothing to help an old woman who has been reaching out for help for months. There are no good people here.
help me

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2014
I'm still around. I'll remember those who were good to me. The rest of you should be very ashamed.
gypsy

Shawnee, KS

#9 Apr 5, 2014
Hebrews 13:2, read. And think about it.
Mom

Muskogee, OK

#10 Apr 6, 2014
Very sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I will be praying!
yup

Newalla, OK

#11 Apr 16, 2014
help me wrote:
Can't someone help an old homeless lady living in her car? I am tired of struggling to live. Tired of being cold and hungry. Please where are all the Christians who say they want to help? I guess dying is the next step the only solution. I am not a drug user. Never been in trouble. My husband died. I need a home. Help me please
Sell your car, buy a bike, get a job, get an apartment, stop lying to everyone on here and stop being creepy.
Another1

Duncan, OK

#12 Apr 17, 2014
with whatever you are using to get on the internet, you can start a blog for free and tell the world your story or provide reports on the worthless people here who refuse to help you ... Google will pay you to run advertising, their tools are free ... there are free WiFi spots to pull up to when it's time to publish, most newer smart phones are good enough to blog with ... buy a throw-away camera and take postcard photos of area, have them developed to CD and sell to a company like Dreamstime.com or a local community website ... also, consider scrapping while you're driving around, it can pay for groceries ... good luck
help me

United States

#13 Apr 22, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell your car, buy a bike, get a job, get an apartment, stop lying to everyone on here and stop being creepy.
an old lady that walks with a cane can't ride a bike. I need the car to sleep in and keep my stuff in and go places
help me

United States

#14 May 7, 2014
I get on the internet when I can by using a borrowed phone. All of what you said is good info thank-you for helping me.
somecare

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2015
I was once homeless in rush springs Oklahoma..... People were quick to look the other way..... But not all people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Stephens County Crime Stoppers (Dec '13) Jan 10 Modina 7
ARE ALL District Attorney's in OKLAHOMA CORRUPT? (Jun '17) Jan 4 Becky Wright 3
Ed Darling rehash in Duncan (May '11) Jan 2 I also know 10
Keisha Mohr is Trash Dec 29 I Hate Keisha 3
Misty Steele Dec 28 Misty Steele is a... 1
Kayla Tapp: Horrible Mother (Apr '17) Dec 26 Ms hastings 30
We must ARM ourselves against an Intrusive Gove... (Dec '12) Dec '17 Maggie 16

Rush Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance