Your 2 Cents: Reactions To Marine Video

Your 2 Cents: Reactions To Marine Video

There are 31 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Your 2 Cents: Reactions To Marine Video. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

I was disgusted and saddened to see the video of four purported Marines urinating on the bodies of dead, presumably Taliban fighters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pappy

Dallas, TX

#21 Jan 17, 2012
hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if we really respected and cared about our troops we would look into the high suicide rate and numbers of troops being prescribed drugs during and after service, or the other illnesses, issues, and treatment so many vets face after their service.
Iknow what happens to our troops--if they are of no value as a troop and can not be used for combat they are unable to get their disability or a retirement--for to wait for a year to maybe get what the goveremnt promised if disabled--know one trooper who served several tours, reired due to injury---waited and waited for the disability check --solld all he possessed to feed his family lost home, lost vichicles, Now tell me why a person working in civilian life can retire and get their retirement or social security gets iotss sooner than a soldier can. As for those troops there is acode of conduct that a military person has to follow. As for tmilitary sevice my family has done its service to the country now and before this time. WW1, WW2 Visetnam Irag--now where the hell has your family been--sitting home watching TV. There are others I know in the same situation--waiting on the goverment to due the proper thing for the injuries they recievedand agin they are stil waiting. By the way if injured on the battle field-- even though they are not there they are charged for gear that is claimed is mising. And I think the draft should be brought back into use. so the rich can also do their duty for God and CountryWhere has all those so called rich patriotic people gone to.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#22 Jan 18, 2012
May you wicked receive ten-fold what you have given.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Jan 18, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
May you wicked receive ten-fold what you have given.
Eat chit.
noit all

Shawnee, OK

#24 Jan 18, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat chit.
least we agree on one thing.
hermit

United States

#25 Jan 18, 2012
pappy wrote:
<quoted text> Iknow what happens to our troops--if they are of no value as a troop and can not be used for combat they are unable to get their disability or a retirement--for to wait for a year to maybe get what the goveremnt promised if disabled--know one trooper who served several tours, reired due to injury---waited and waited for the disability check --solld all he possessed to feed his family lost home, lost vichicles, Now tell me why a person working in civilian life can retire and get their retirement or social security gets iotss sooner than a soldier can. As for those troops there is acode of conduct that a military person has to follow. As for tmilitary sevice my family has done its service to the country now and before this time. WW1, WW2 Visetnam Irag--now where the hell has your family been--sitting home watching TV. There are others I know in the same situation--waiting on the goverment to due the proper thing for the injuries they recievedand agin they are stil waiting. By the way if injured on the battle field-- even though they are not there they are charged for gear that is claimed is mising. And I think the draft should be brought back into use. so the rich can also do their duty for God and CountryWhere has all those so called rich patriotic people gone to.
Pretty sure we're close to being on the same page, maybe a little different opinions of the plot.
As for my family mother told me long ago that her Great Uncle Ephraim never made it back from France in WWI.
In WWII we were blessed in that all 5 of my uncles came home from places like North Africa, Anzio, Normandy, and the Pacific Islands. My dad was 4F and could not go with his brothers and brother in laws. So he packed up my mother and what their car would carry, left his job/everything else and went to California where he worked in the shipyards because "they were all in it together" and he wanted to do his part.
And as for knowing what happens to our troops I had a brother, he got his first agent orange comp check about 10yrs. after he filed for it, and about 2 weeks after he died.
A great many Americans have served with honor, a great many families suffered loss, the problem is

a small group have always been exempt and even profited from it.

Bring back the draft,(including women) NO deferments like Mitt and Newt got.
Cap profits on the defense industry, nobody should get rich for helping "protect their country".
Maybe if everyone shared the risk and nobody got to profit we wouldn't go to war so easily, and ignore it's cost so much.
American

Dallas, TX

#26 Jan 18, 2012
The object for a soldier in war is to kill the enemy. Wizzing on a dead Muslim enemy doesn't bother me in the least. There's quite a few righteous folks that have not, or never will be in a situation where another human is trying to kill them, that show ignorant indignation over an after-the fact action. I trust ALL of them would be of a placid, calm nature after fearing for their life and remembering their killed friends. These are MARINES, and as such they are trained to be mean and aggressive. That's why they are effective.

All those jerks need to be wrapped in pigskin and dumped unceremoniously into a mass grave.
casper

Alvin, TX

#27 Jan 31, 2012
id be honored to piss on a dead camel jocky, and i think those men deservrd the right to piss on a dead camel jocky. remember 911 and never forget.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#28 Jan 31, 2012
O-sure. Makes it just to piss on a man after you cut off his worthless cock;.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Jan 31, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
O-sure. Makes it just to piss on a man after you cut off his worthless cock;.
You let guys piss in your mouth for quarters. And chicks.
Thiscantbegood

United States

#30 Feb 4, 2012
If a foreign country was invading and occupying my country with its ignorant, jingoistic, hooligan-ish, below average, under achieving, trigger happy, young soldiers I would probably be inclined to build some I.E.D's and very effectively kill as many as possible. Do these soldiers even know what cause it was they were over there fighting for? Do I feel sorry for you since you signed up knowing full and well what you were getting into? No. Sorry, you're not the badass the military brain washed you to believe you are, now quit whining about your PTSD. But you have now done irreparable damage to our countries reputation and good standing in the world. Now lets wait for the generations of retaliatory acts to be committed against this once great nation. What do we really stand for?

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#31 Feb 5, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
You let guys piss in your mouth for quarters. And chicks.
U need that phone number?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New in town Aug 22 Anon Moose 3
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Aug 19 Please Remember 19
God bless our police officers Aug 17 noneyo 4
Over-population problem in Duncan Oklahoma Aug 17 Stormy 5
marlow police chief jimmy d williams forced to ... Aug 13 noneyo 2
Chief Williams. Marlow,Oklahoma. (May '10) Aug 13 noneyo 4
General lee Aug 5 Come on 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rush Springs Mortgages