Your 2 Cents: Reactions To Marine Video

Your 2 Cents: Reactions To Marine Video

There are 31 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Your 2 Cents: Reactions To Marine Video. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

I was disgusted and saddened to see the video of four purported Marines urinating on the bodies of dead, presumably Taliban fighters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
william poirier

Rocklin, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2012
During the Spanish -American War General Perishing

captured may Muslin terrorists he executed all but

one, he let him watch the pouring pig blood

on the corpses and let one go for 90 years no

terrorists activity occurred in the Philippines,

maybe we should have a pig blood bomb

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Shame.
kjd

Fort Stockton, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2012
It's shameful but it is more shameful to have sent our sons and daughters there in the first place.
Jimmy Dean

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2012
I don't have a problem with it at all...if we knew what they did to our brothers and sisters that get killed then taking a leak on them wouldn't even make the news

“Hooah!”

Since: Jan 12

OKC

#5 Jan 13, 2012
If these Marines were out for a daily stroll and found these bodies out in the open an decided to urinate on them...then i'd be appalled because it is against common decency and the Geneva Conventions, an I definately would look into the status of their mental health. However, as there hasn't been any context supplied for the video I will reserve judgement. Noone knows what the situation was nor how they would react in those situations unless you live/ed it. Mental Health evaluation either way.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Get over it, America-hating punks! Pissing on a corpse is minor compared to what they do to living Americans. I guarantee you, when these muslim pigs are burning in hell, the last thing on any of their minds is, "Some soldier took a piss on my dead, rotting, stinking worse than usual corpse..."
You are all so funny

Florence, AL

#7 Jan 14, 2012
People are scum. Get over it.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jan 14, 2012
You are all so funny wrote:
People are scum. Get over it.
Muslims and those who like them are scums, that's for sure.

Since: Sep 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 14, 2012
Hell of an example to set for the world.

I will feel some sympathy for the marines dumb enough to engage in such disgusting actions but I hope they have the book thrown at them.

The USA is suppose to provide the moral compass for those countries we illegally and immorally invade.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 14, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Hell of an example to set for the world.
I will feel some sympathy for the marines dumb enough to engage in such disgusting actions but I hope they have the book thrown at them.
The USA is suppose to provide the moral compass for those countries we illegally and immorally invade.
Spoken like a true draft dodger.
You are all so funny

Florence, AL

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims and those who like them are scums, that's for sure.
No. All people are scum. No exceptions.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 14, 2012
<quoted text>
No. All people are scum. No exceptions.
Scum is that stuff you lick out of your mom's cha cha.
You are all so funny

Florence, AL

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Once again, my point easily proven.

Now get on to Church and thump your holy tome with a hypocrite's zeal.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Once again, my point easily proven.
Now get on to Church and thump your holy tome with a hypocrite's zeal.
If I was a gay living in the closet like you, I might be just as frustrated and sociopatholoical. LMAO !!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2012
See the mean commenters? They are satanists. For a fact. I've met too many in Okla. city and they have been possessed by demons. Cold, cruel, mean. They have no morals or manners. They need to be committed to the Norman Mental Health Institute. We can get no protection from the Mafia churches! We need to start doing that in our court rooms. Who do we start writing to, to demand that this be done like the law used to be? I'm READY to SCREAM! IN JUDGE'S EARS!!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2012
Shame on you satanists as well as you are no different than satan. Repent or you shall burn in hell. WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jan 14, 2012
Zena, call the guys to come take you back down there. You're ready for recommittment. Those stupid lickmysnatch videos you're doing have sped up the cycle. You're already ready to go back in.
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2012
The military code says this against the code and is not proper military conduct. They need to be removed from the field for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
hermit

Tulsa, OK

#19 Jan 16, 2012
pappy wrote:
The military code says this against the code and is not proper military conduct. They need to be removed from the field for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
Then if we really respected and cared about our troops we would look into the high suicide rate and numbers of troops being prescribed drugs during and after service, or the other illnesses, issues, and treatment so many vets face after their service.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 16, 2012
pappy wrote:
Actually, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure you saw that in a movie or something, but it's incorrect. Every one of our troops over there is in harm's way. To say that they need to be removed for their own safety and the safety of those around them is ludicrous. Their actions don't place anyone in greater danger than they're already in.

In this article, Allen West states what the penalty is under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/13/alle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) May 21 Bobby 21
Is she good girl (Sep '15) May 11 Death2KeishaMohr 13
News If Redskins change name, should Oklahoma change... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Anonymous 1
News City Council discusses electric needs, improvem... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Really 2
News Oklahoma Rep's plan to donate tax money to figh... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Guest 4
News Okla. bill: Check here, fund fight vs. fed laws (Apr '13) Apr '13 Your Ex 3
News In Oklahoma, a Dem Lawmaker's Joke Has Led to a... (Apr '13) Apr '13 F U WITH DC 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rush Springs Mortgages