Articles on marrying mommas boys from...

Articles on marrying mommas boys from small towns

Posted in the Rush Springs Forum

donna Dodson

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 13, 2012
It would be nice if someone would do a article on marrying men who are from small towns that live with there mothers till age 50 and when they marry they cannot tear themselfs from there mothers and would desert there wife and kick her to the curb when there mother doesnt like there choice of wifes.Its sad how a man can let his 80 yr old mother be so cruel to his wife, And the shame is how they can march themselfs into church every sunday morning night and wednesday night an claim to be such christians.Its scarrie when u marry and realize your husband is a man child well i hope they continue to have there special relationship and i thank God im not in it anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Liticker Thu Vanessa Liticker ... 9
Who is Tyler Thu Kaysepagie101 1
Kayla Tapp: Horrible Mother Wed Kayla Tapp is Stupid 34
Stevanna Gordon Mar 20 Jamie Dundee 6
Police Harassment in Duncan, Oklahoma (Nov '15) Mar 16 Got some gone 15
Keisha Mohr is Trash Mar 16 Travis Jones 18
News If Redskins change name, should Oklahoma change... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Anonymous 1

Rush Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rush Springs Mortgages