Posted in the Rush Forum

curious

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
what do you really know
a lot

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2010
i know that randi is a good person who just needs to get herself back together, i know scott has his problems he needs help with ,,, and i also know that neither one of them need any more of the kind of crap that this kind of stuff starts , if you like them fine if you don't fine, but really why don't you get a life and leave them a lone
nancy

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2010
i love randi , she is my daughter , and i will always be here for her,,,
dude

Grayson, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2010
a lot wrote:
i know that randi is a good person who just needs to get herself back together, i know scott has his problems he needs help with ,,, and i also know that neither one of them need any more of the kind of crap that this kind of stuff starts , if you like them fine if you don't fine, but really why don't you get a life and leave them a lone
are you always in everybody's business and know everything about everybody? Why would you comment if you were worried about it causing them trouble i dont even know the people you are speaking of but why even say anything since you stated "neither one of them need any more of the kind of crap that this kind of stuff starts " Sounds as if you are the one that needs to stop meddling, get a life and leave people alone.
who nos

Hurricane, WV

#5 Aug 21, 2010
randi who??????????
as I see it

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2010
There' a Brandon Scott Shannon, in jail. That him? www.jailtracker.com has a couple of Shannon's in Boyd Co. Just be glad You're daughter didn't end up with one of them. Seems to be inherited. The Dad held up a carry-out in WV, awhile back. Search archives for Kevin Shannon, on WSAZ. You can't help who your daughters love.
a friend

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Kevin did not do that, the girl workin there set him up. Get your facts straight. If he did it wouldn't he be in jail? He was gambling and the girl kept getting money out of the drawer and gambling herself. She ended up losing over 2000 bucks and instead of saying she done it she blamed him. Also he is not brandon and jeffereys dad stupid
sorry for you

Greenup, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2010
Who cares what you people think ? get the facts staight if you are gonna post shit get it staight just makes you look like a dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Proud Atheist 138,480
Sabastian Joy 23 min Curious 1
Rachel Barker 26 min toldyaso 1
cannonsburg elem principal 29 min howy 4
Debate: Marijuana - Ashland, KY (Aug '10) 1 hr jstjkoing 187
RJ Kahunas and Calihans? (Sep '11) 1 hr frills for sale s... 10
Grayson Lake 1 hr Fun 6
More from around the web

Rush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]