Big D

New York, NY

#22 Dec 1, 2012
book of love wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, I havent seen so many mistreated women, and they are hot too. The first time I had sex with one she literally thought I drugged her because she didn't understand what just happen. I was like baby, that was an orgasm.

So men of carter co. instead of beating your woman and humping her like a dog in heat, send em our way. We will light a candle and show them they are appreciated. Most if not all guys from grayson are gay or clueless.
I love Grayson women!
book of love

Bronx, NY

#23 Dec 1, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Grayson women!
I know man, its awesome. Plus most the dudes are rednecks and think its 1920 and they can tell there stedford wife what to do all the time. If not that, they look like they are malnutritioned or have radiation poisoning. That's ok, let those pillheads keep losing the perfect women they have.
wow

Ashland, KY

#24 Dec 1, 2012
book of love wrote:
<quoted text>
I know man, its awesome. Plus most the dudes are rednecks and think its 1920 and they can tell there stedford wife what to do all the time. If not that, they look like they are malnutritioned or have radiation poisoning. That's ok, let those pillheads keep losing the perfect women they have.
I'm from Grayson. I'm not satisfied unless she gets off at least three or four times before me. If she gets off multiple times, I don't even care if I do really. All about pleasing her. Not all of us are retarded rednecks.
40 something

Grayson, KY

#25 Dec 3, 2012
if ur taking the time to do it right a girl has already got off at least once before u get in!!
wondering

Grayson, KY

#26 Dec 3, 2012
40 something wrote:
if ur taking the time to do it right a girl has already got off at least once before u get in!!
Where have you been all my life ??
40 something

Grayson, KY

#27 Dec 3, 2012
been working on it! ;-)
wow

Grayson, KY

#28 Dec 5, 2012
????
facial giver

Catlettsburg, KY

#29 Dec 8, 2012
Just gave my buddy's mom a facial last nite. She's almost 60 and down for anything!!! Got in her hair and her ear lmao.
praise jesus

Morehead, KY

#30 Dec 10, 2012
The blood of jesus is against you
got a feeling

New York, NY

#31 Dec 10, 2012
That Jesus doesn't really spend his time worrying about where I shoot my load!!
Jan

Ashland, KY

#32 Dec 10, 2012
God crated humans, but they have turned themselves into pigs.
What a Girl Needs

Inez, KY

#34 Jan 11, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been all my life ??
They are more out there than him.
Its an art form, I usually like starting at a ladies feet(a tongue bath first works wonders) and when I'm completely done, she is glad to do her part.
Rhonda

Argillite, KY

#35 Jan 11, 2013
got a feeling wrote:
That Jesus doesn't really spend his time worrying about where I shoot my load!!
Jesus won't , but you will worry about that load of shit you do in your pants when you see him coming.Be to late then.
got a feeling

Bronx, NY

#36 Jan 13, 2013
Do you honestly think I spend my time worrying about some MYTH you've read about in a book??
Wtf was your pal "Jesus" when all those children in Connecticut were being murdered?? Not to mention all the other terrible things that happen every day.
Like I said...if there really is a loving, forgiving "Jesus" like you say, he probably has bigger concerns than where I shoot my semen.
So I'm gonna keep giving women facials as long as I'm able.

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#39 Apr 29, 2013
I like receiving facials because it makes me feel like I am being owned like I'm the man's property and that's a real turn on for me because I'm submissive during sex.

Most of my gf's don't like it so don't know guess I'm an exception
who cares

Ashland, KY

#40 Apr 29, 2013
where you at amanda? i will come all over your face if you want me to.
got a feeling

Catlettsburg, KY

#41 Apr 30, 2013
Mama Amanda wrote:
I like receiving facials because it makes me feel like I am being owned like I'm the man's property and that's a real turn on for me because I'm submissive during sex.
Most of my gf's don't like it so don't know guess I'm an exception
I'd love to shoot my load all over your face.....anytime!
The Truth

Flatwoods, KY

#42 Apr 30, 2013
I just love facials, and I'm quite the c*cksucker as well.
got a feeling

Catlettsburg, KY

#43 May 2, 2013
How bout we meet up & I give u a nice, warm one, "Truth?" Let me know how we can meet....
lol

Grayson, KY

#44 May 5, 2013
If you want to give me a facial you would have to let me give you one also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals are Discusting! 13 min YouBigDummy 14
what was going on towards Hitchens on route 1 t... 24 min McLovin 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Mike duckit 137,697
Tommy Bogs 1 hr missylou 53
City Police....Ison I think dean WTF is wrong w... 1 hr MKB 23
Safe harbor is a joke 1 hr tell us 2
Shelbie Burton 2 hr watchinyouall 6
More from around the web

Rush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]