anthony scott myers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jason edwards

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
he is fake as hell dont raise his kids or have anything to do with them cheats on his new gf cousin or not he is a bitch
rays x one of them

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2012
all money on ray he is quick as lighting 100 dollars says he knocks scott out in 5 sec another 100 says scott will loose his teeth if he had the balls 2 fight him i heard the shit he was talking bout ray he wouldnt wanna say it to his face if he does he aint tough just stupid at least ray is straight up and will tell you to your face and go for your throat not a wanna be texting hardass lmfao i dont think you scared him scott its you who should be scared
d boi

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2012
i heard scott couldnt fight but then again i dont think rays fought in a while think he is tryina stay outta trouble but its still ray hands down he prob still got it or got better
crazy bitch

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
why trash scott he is a good guy and knos how 2 treat a lady and ive never heard of ray chism he from saltville ?
d boi

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
nah from marion and you must not kno scott real good all he does is beat on who he is with and try to knock em up a real scumbag ray needs 2 put him in his place and save alot of other ppl the trouble
crazy bitch

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
i dont believe it ive known scott for a while now and i kno he isnt like that but i agree scott isnt a fighter hope he dont have 2 because he is a lover cant wait to see you again scotty
valleyboy

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2012
scott is a pretty good boy he makes mistakes like everyone else but he is only human and fighting dont prove anything i personally kno the situation and there both happy with who there with now so they should leave it at that
crazy bitch

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2012
i agree again why fight it doesnt solve anything just causes more problems
d boi

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2012
they will fight trust me chism is like a snake in the grass just waits until the right time to bite and scott will be the prey not the predator
chevyman91

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2012
cant wait to see this one gonna be like a pitbull fighting a cat and sorry scott but you aint no pit more like a pos
cowgirl 88

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2012
quit trashing scott is that all you people have time to do is talk shit online get a life we will see if and when they fight until then keep your mouths shut
mine2

Chilhowie, VA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
He is a worthless piece of shIt!!!!!All Scott is good for is taking from people. He goes to the pain clinic in Johnson City so he can put his pills up his nose.They are aware of his situation and I hope he gets busted!!!Scott LOVES to beat up on women and helpless little babies.That is a fact too!!!!I've seen the pictures of that innocent baby and made his brother hold on to the bed with no pants or underwear to be beat with a fly swatter till it broke.You can take up for him all you want and wait and see if your child ends up in the hospital from the beatings.They have a special place in Hell waiting for him.
who

Washington, DC

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Who are you mine2? And to What incident involving a baby are you referring? How do you know he goes to a pain clinic?
honest

Greenbelt, MD

#17 Jan 14, 2013
sure does hurts the babies or allows it to happen SOB needs to rot in jail along with the helper who knew what was happening all need to rot in jail and hell Mama's and grandpas too. How do yo like that?? DSS is looking into it yet. Now what????
Found

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2013
How do you people manage to knw so many "great" people??? Wish I were able to surround myself with such greatness!!!
countrymoney

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2013
You people are dumb as shit I know who u are mine2 nd honest keep talking shit about my boy nd I promise you I'll take ur stupid old asses to hell on a first class ride we know you mine2 I know you purchase tramadol nd tabs percs whatever your dumb ass can get nd I know ur old man is divorcing you nd when u talk about him it makes me mad real mad so I'll be seeing you very soon watch ur back
mine2

Chilhowie, VA

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Haha whats my name then
mine2

Marion, VA

#21 Feb 11, 2013
because he goes to the abc store and sells pain pills to his wife while leaveing his kids that he dont take care of with his girlfriend that he cheats on while hes gone yes yes yes he is an outstanding father
wtf

Alexandria, VA

#22 Feb 13, 2013
So who cares for his kids if he doesn't considering he has custody of them and has for a long time? The one isn't even his and he raises her like his own. If he sells or does drugs like you say then why don't you inform someone who can assess that as an issue instead of gossiping on topix? Mine2 sounds like he or she knows a little too much about illegal activities to be innocent. Not to mention his wife probably wouldn't appreciate being gossiped about just because you have somepersonal vengeance toward Scott. Stop the stalking status bull.
wtf

Washington, DC

#23 Feb 13, 2013
honest wrote:
sure does hurts the babies or allows it to happen SOB needs to rot in jail along with the helper who knew what was happening all need to rot in jail and hell Mama's and grandpas too. How do yo like that?? DSS is looking into it yet. Now what????
Considering cases involving abuse and neglect handled by DSS are strictly confidential, I sure hope no one tracks where this is from and finds it to be an employee :S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rural Retreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennan Dunford 3 hr The Ville 5
wow 10 hr long 1
cant 10 hr l9ve 1
fast and furious 6 10 hr ever 1
giirls at hardees 12 hr just saying 2
New to Marion (Jul '12) 13 hr thisisme 47
Hospital layoffs 15 hr in agreement 11
More from around the web

Rural Retreat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE