First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just sayin

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2010
i think once an ex wife is an x wife she should leave her x husband alone. especially if he is married again. dont threaten him and dont play head games. and also if you were afraid of him once why do you want him back. im just saying
No Name

Winston Salem, NC

#2 Oct 15, 2010
X means X. That's it. Once a legal writing of divorcement has been issued, that's it. Leave each other alone. I know this works both ways, but forget them, move on and do something with your life, get a life or something. After 12 years, I am still paying for my X-Wifes past over spending lifestyle. She had me in debt up to my ears and I didn't even know it. Only $2k more to go and I'll be finished. Glad we didn't have children, or I would have been paying her for the rest of her life. They never go away, no matter how hard you try to avoid them, they never seem to go away.WTH?
i think

Princeton, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2010
i think when a man and woman are married and another woman noes that man is married then she needs to leave him alone but it didnt happen that way. and if the x man dont leave the x woman alone then that is a problem when he is telling the wife and x wife two different storys.
i think

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2010
also when the one he is married to no has done got divorce papers from him to.
i think

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2010
also you have a problem when the one he gave the divorce papers to has him fooled . she is a true red head and he thinks she is a blond / A BOTTLED BLOND.
who cares

Lubbock, TX

#6 Nov 3, 2010
you don't mean a woman that was a red head bleached her hair blonde and let me guess her husband doesnt know that. that is just horrible. who cares
who cares

Lubbock, TX

#7 Nov 3, 2010
you mean her husband does not know that the carpet does not match the drapes. i dont know who you are talking about and dont really care. but i think her husband would know if her hair was red or blonde. then again maybe she is a strawberry blonde. it sounds as if you are a little jealous of her whoever she is. and i really doubt if anyone on here cares who is blonde and who is a red head.
123treadmill

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 3, 2010
my my if thats all you all can talk about its not worth the time to type it in .
how stupid

Lubbock, TX

#9 Nov 3, 2010
topix is absolutely the worst site i have ever been to. it is a place for people to hide behind fake names and spread rumors whether they are true or not. it is quite refreshing to see that you have nothing better to talk about than someones true hair color. i am with who cares. and treadmill. i dont think it was worth the time to sit and type in some of these comments. this is just a place for childish games. people get hurt and embarrassed from topix i hope someone does not end up killing themselves from some of the things that are said on this site. i have never seen such vulgarity. honestly people how do you know what is true and what is not.
123treadmill

Princeton, WV

#10 Nov 3, 2010
well its kinda funny certain people agreeing with other certain people . if they only knew who they were agreeing with .LOL LOL LOL
meek

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 3, 2010
I got divorced 10 years ago and still paying my X. Judge told me that I had to pay her until she died.
It was worth it to get rid of her. My life is so much better now. Before moving back home, she was calling me every day about something.
bubbles

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 8, 2010
its plain to c the man still loves his x-wife because he calls her all the time.
maybe

Lubbock, TX

#13 Nov 8, 2010
maybe hes playing you both for idiods and wants his and eat it too and you are both letting him, neither one of you are going to let go so why run your mouths on here, when you are going to go on letting him run over both of you.
bubbles

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 9, 2010
u guys will never learn . he is good at what he does
bubbles

Princeton, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2010
dont uall no he is a con artist without any self respect for hisself or noone ales
meek

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 9, 2010
bubbles wrote:
its plain to c the man still loves his x-wife because he calls her all the time.
who are you guys talking about?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2010
He may be a con artist and he may not be. i have been watching this thread and it sounds like to me that there are a bunch of jealous people on here.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 9, 2010
I think this is so funny you all have to cash each other and there are two or three women who say they love this man.
bubbles

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 11, 2010
i agree with olderbutwiser he noes he has two women wrapped around his fingers and he can do anything he wants and get by with it . as for me i think both women needs some help and the mans needs his head checked out. both heads.
123treadmill

Princeton, WV

#20 Nov 15, 2010
yell its me . I had a nice phone call 2day hope the x goes and tells his nice bottle blonde about . but we all no he wont becaues he isnt man enough but it dosent matter what he does she thinks he has a problem and dont no what he is doing . he sure has her FOOLED :::::::::::

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey beast biggie said hes looking for me lo, 30 min Stanley 6
Catfish's Tip Top Bar & Grill (Apr '14) 36 min Long Gone 116
4th of July books 49 min Aldersonian 2
Handy Place 1 hr You lost a customer 1
Crime Rates in West Virginia 1 hr Phaedra 3
Heritage not hate 4 hr Southern bred and... 34
News Lawsuit filed against West Virginia DHHR relate... (Oct '08) 8 hr Wrongly accused 66
More from around the web

Rupert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rupert Mortgages