clear creek rod and gun club
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Top Sgt Vietnam Vet

Walkersville, MD

#21 Apr 18, 2012
Three Cheers for Clear Creek!!!! Wish I lived closer!!!
hunter

Colorado Springs, CO

#22 Jun 11, 2012
do they abide by the local hunting laws?
Sad

Beckley, WV

#23 Jun 28, 2012
The club has been run by a few bear hunters with dogs for their own benefit. The newsletter said to vote for officers in July but they did it in June and put their own guy in. No one gets a chnace to speak at meetings or talk to officers. Too many people, many ol time members fed up.
Lazyfelectric

Ashburn, VA

#24 Jun 28, 2012
hunter wrote:
do they abide by the local hunting laws?
Hunter, as in all parts o the world there are those that will make it bad for everyone else. Are there those that break the laws yes. Do we tolerate it NO. There are a lot of people that are disgruntaled about things and talking about not getting to vote. All they have to do is make an effort to get out to the meetings, but it seems that most just like to set back and fuss. There are people in this clu that are from all over, some to hunt and some to just have a place to camp and ride ATV's. The additional clubs that have merged is t benefit all not just the bear hunters. I got to hunt property last year that I had not been able to hunt for years. I am working inGa right now and talk to people here about clubs and such and 100% of everyone would love to pay 400.00 a year to hunt 70/80k acres. Some pay as much as 5k to hunt on 500 acres. Joe D or none of the members force anyone to pay dues or join. To all on here love/like it or leave it or run for president. Be glad you have the right to do as you please. God Bless WV and America.
Love to hunt 41-Fayette

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Aug 9, 2012
Did any one ever get a phone number or contact to this club. Would be very intrested to find out info on this club to join.Love to hunt and would abide by the rules.
Farmgirl

Bluefield, WV

#26 Aug 24, 2012
Lazyfelectric wrote:
<quoted text> Hunter, as in all parts o the world there are those that will make it bad for everyone else. Are there those that break the laws yes. Do we tolerate it NO. There are a lot of people that are disgruntaled about things and talking about not getting to vote. All they have to do is make an effort to get out to the meetings, but it seems that most just like to set back and fuss. There are people in this clu that are from all over, some to hunt and some to just have a place to camp and ride ATV's. The additional clubs that have merged is t benefit all not just the bear hunters. I got to hunt property last year that I had not been able to hunt for years. I am working inGa right now and talk to people here about clubs and such and 100% of everyone would love to pay 400.00 a year to hunt 70/80k acres. Some pay as much as 5k to hunt on 500 acres. Joe D or none of the members force anyone to pay dues or join. To all on here love/like it or leave it or run for president. Be glad you have the right to do as you please. God Bless WV and America.
So..........glad to hear someone put in into proper prospective and leave the personal interplay out of it!!
Logger

Parkersburg, WV

#27 Oct 25, 2012
Been seeing a monster size buck on the grade road near spool piles 23 plus inch wide or better good luck hunters!
Ccr member

Parkersburg, WV

#28 Dec 4, 2012
Non members killing big bucks on ccr ! What do you think of this?
also a vietnam vet

Hansford, WV

#29 Feb 9, 2013
Top Sgt Vietnam Vet wrote:
$350 for 70,000 acres is cheap. Harvesting timber creates good habitat for deer. There is plenty of game if you get out of your truck park your ATV and hunt. <quoted text>
also a vietnam vet. I thought it was 100,000 acres???
lazyfelectric

Birmingham, AL

#30 Feb 9, 2013
also a vietnam vet wrote:
<quoted text>
also a vietnam vet. I thought it was 100,000 acres???
To my knowledge we are damn neat 100k. You can ride for miles and never see the same spot. Ramps will be ready in just a month or two.
ccrandg member

Princeton, WV

#31 Aug 1, 2013
Hey Fellow members We"have done it again Thanks to our pres. and David and Stanly Grimmit Wayne Judy and a few others we now have another 2000+ acers to hunt and another $8000 or so to pay THANKS A LOT
QQQ

Princeton, WV

#32 Aug 2, 2013
Feel sorry for you bottom feeders that are still on that ccr teet find somewhere else to hunt there is plenty of places to hung that don't cost anything but a hunting license. In all honesty who has that much time to hunt in that amount land why is there a need to keep in that shit.
HHH

Elkview, WV

#33 Aug 2, 2013
QQQ wrote:
Feel sorry for you bottom feeders that are still on that ccr teet find somewhere else to hunt there is plenty of places to hung that don't cost anything but a hunting license. In all honesty who has that much time to hunt in that amount land why is there a need to keep in that shit.
Oh yeah? I don't know of many places to hunt that don't cost but a hunting license. Not much public land. But, if you don't like it, don't belong and don't waste your sympathy. We're pretty happy with the deal.
Upset

Beckley, WV

#34 Aug 29, 2013
The ccc has gotten so sickening; men act like out of control brats! Grown men argue, talk crap about one another, stab you in the back every chance they get. The club never abides by the club rules! Years ago there couldn't have been a better club, but now it's just a place for a bunch of whiney men together in a room trying to out do one another. You'd think a club for hunting and fishing would be a place to look forward to go to once a month, but instead, it's nothing but a noisy bunch of immature brats!
poophead

Rupert, WV

#35 Sep 13, 2013
Who is the president of your club and who are the officers. We would like to join, but would like to speak to a few people before we do. Thanks
hunter

United States

#36 Sep 15, 2013
All info you want is avail on website including the officers and phone numbers etc. Just like to say if clear creek didnt lease the property and allow locals to join then westvaco and plum creek would simply lease it to out of staters. and the cost to join is only 325 dollars per year. Other smaller clubs are that much or higher. Royal Scott (browns creek) is charging 350 and they only have a fraction of the property ccr has. A lot of clubs charge 250 to 300 dollars for two or three thousand acres. Lucky to have a club locally with so much to offer and hey if you think its too much money nobody is forcing you to join. In this day and time though if you want to play you have to pay.
mlg44

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Nov 24, 2015
So if I get off the road I should find some big bucks? I was jw I was thinking about doing and I'm willing to walk if I have a chance at a nice buck
Wv boy

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Jul 10, 2017
hunter wrote:
If you dont like it dont join it simple as that
What's a bunch shit is no new bear hunters they say to many but I no lot have dropped out no new ones means only there buddies get in the president is bear hunter imagine that reason y no new bear hunters an the bear hunters are the one who started the dam club

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there CORRUPTION in town! Well, why ain't th... 1 hr Sergio Kirskoph 3
Haunted Locations In Rainelle. 1 hr Robert 9
Ricky 2 hr Concerned 3
Wake up People, if you want corruption to end, ... 4 hr Sergio Kirskoph 1
Jennifer church 6 hr laughing at you 17
America First 22 hr Trainwreck 7
Tax cuts for regular folks are temporary Fri Trainwreck 9

Rupert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance