kara

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2012
so what really happened?
upset

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Please don't put this on here for narrow minded folk to blast a good person who is not even able to defend himself anymore. The only people that will ever know what happened are the one's who were there.
upset

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Speculation won't change the fact nor will it bring back a great man. The only thing that is destine to develope of speculation are hurt feelings and anger.. So, please have respect and let the fallen rest in peace because that's all that's left for them
kara

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
so did he shoot himself or did his girlfren shoot him, i have herd several stories
upset

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Seriously? I am certain now that you are the "narrow minded" person I was hoping that you weren't. The truth will come out eventually but there is no need to troll the internet for answers. If you have honest to goodness legimit questions..
upset

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Why not take those concerns of yours to an individual that might know the answer instead of posting on a random website made of gossip? you are likely to get more truth from an actuall human in the flesh rather than someone that hides behind a screen.
kara

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2012
upset wrote:
Why not take those concerns of yours to an individual that might know the answer instead of posting on a random website made of gossip? you are likely to get more truth from an actuall human in the flesh rather than someone that hides behind a screen.
If you don't know then mind your own business.... I was just wondering and narrow minded people would be you.....are you one of the drug buyers?
get real

Buffalo, WV

#8 Aug 27, 2012
get real if she did it she would be in jail duh. its called residue on the hands from the gun. so come on people if it was her she waould be in jail. leave it alone my friend is gone point blank. peole talk alot of crap but guess what its just talk.
curious

Derwood, MD

#9 Nov 6, 2012
get real wrote:
get real if she did it she would be in jail duh. its called residue on the hands from the gun. so come on people if it was her she waould be in jail. leave it alone my friend is gone point blank. peole talk alot of crap but guess what its just talk.
Well come on now I heard that it was struggle and that the trigger was pulled on ACCIDENT don't really know for sure but he would never shoot himself because he told me so sooo many times! He helped me through a hard time.in my life that's why I know for damn sure that he didn't do it! I dream about him all the time and to me that is a sign that he's trying to tell me something! We was so close friends and secret lovers!!! See I wanted to commit suicide but he told me that wasn't the way to go that I just needed to vent! In his words "OH MAN"!!!! HE WAS SO LOVED BY SO MANY AND WHEN THE TRUTH DOES COME OUT IT WILL BE.TO LATE TO EVEN CONVICT HER! YES I said HER!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa (Sep '13) 4 min Dollar bill 16
Gary Ratliff Tue Wondering 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
Tara Brooks Sun Like to know 1
candace and brutus.. (Apr '12) Sun who 4
sexual abuse (Jun '14) Sun Mom 10
Hi b---y (Feb '17) Aug 13 Steve 38

Rupert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance