Greenbrier County Woman Arrested on S...

Greenbrier County Woman Arrested on Sexual Assault Charges

There are 53 comments on the The State Journal story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Greenbrier County Woman Arrested on Sexual Assault Charges. In it, The State Journal reports that:

A Greenbrier County woman is arrested on sexual assault charges. On Tuesday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i know

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2011
i think she has sex with a 15 year old. i hate that for her and deb has been through so much with her. i hope everything works out ok.
Kayla

Lerona, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2011
I know her. It's not true so DON'T start crap.
Kayla

Lerona, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2011
lost wrote:
does anyone know what she acually done? tonya meadows is tonya mcgee,debs daughter.
It's McGhee.
freddy

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2011
i always like tonya real down to earth girl. have you ever thought she was taking advantage of after all were talking about tonya. i really do hate it for her and her family. but stay strong tonya it will all be over soon. one day at a time
what

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2011
what who cares so what most boys would be bragging they got some. this kid pressed charges. i dont get it people have sex everyday. how many 15 years old arent haveing sex is this boy gay.
wow

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Tonya was dating this boy for months. It's ridiculous the boy is the same age as her son. We were friends in school she was never like this.
what

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2011
i heard she was with the boys dad also. that's what beans will get you nothing but trouble. i hate it for the kids and her mom
Excuse me

Lerona, WV

#9 Feb 21, 2011
This is bullshit. She's a great person and she would never do this. I'm tired of hearing about this. So grow up and get a life and leave her alone.
Excuse You

Waterford, VA

#10 Feb 21, 2011
Excuse me wrote:
This is bullshit. She's a great person and she would never do this. I'm tired of hearing about this. So grow up and get a life and leave her alone.
Hate to tell you but it is 100% true, she did do this. Not bullshit. Oh and by the way, a "great person" who is a 31 year old "ADULT," should know better than to sleep with a 15 year old boy. I mean come on she is old enough to be his mother. Stupidity and a lack of common sense is no excuse. She deserves what she gets.
Excuse You

Waterford, VA

#11 Feb 21, 2011
what wrote:
what who cares so what most boys would be bragging they got some. this kid pressed charges. i dont get it people have sex everyday. how many 15 years old arent haveing sex is this boy gay.
Most 15 year old's are having sex with people their own age. Not people who are old enough to be their mother. She is the adult and should have known better. Anyways, how can he be gay if he was sleeping with a woman?
what

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2011
i said he must be gay duh cause what 15 year old boy is going to say he was taken advantage of by her come on. who would file charges yes i do agree she should have known better for crying out loud her son is his age. but she was also sleeping with the kids father hello that was his revenge. yes i do think she needs help from stuff then she probabley would never have done this. once again i just feel bad for her kids and for her mother they have all been through so much.
Excuse You

Crozier, VA

#13 Feb 21, 2011
I agree I also feel bad for her children and family. But, she should have taken what it would do to her family into perspective before she done what she done. She also was not sleeping with the boys father, that I know for a fact. I am sure it was consensual on the boys part, but with that being said it is still considered statutory rape. The sad fact is she did take advantage of him. You know, she could have waited until he was 18.
Kayla

Lerona, WV

#14 Feb 21, 2011
Excuse You wrote:
I agree I also feel bad for her children and family. But, she should have taken what it would do to her family into perspective before she done what she done. She also was not sleeping with the boys father, that I know for a fact. I am sure it was consensual on the boys part, but with that being said it is still considered statutory rape. The sad fact is she did take advantage of him. You know, she could have waited until he was 18.
Why don't you shut up about her??
Excuse You

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2011
Truth hurts doesn't it.
Kayla

Lerona, WV

#16 Feb 21, 2011
Excuse You wrote:
Truth hurts doesn't it.
You need to seriously get a life. I've known her have for a year or more. She's a great person. She's like a mom to me.
paul

United States

#17 Feb 22, 2011
hey kayla theres no need in you getting upset wrong is wrong. i like tonya also but she knows better. she's always making mistakes just like we all do but this time the children are at stake. that is all that should matter them kids love her and just wanted her to straighten up. if you know her so well then you know what i'm talking about. but something like this could get them kids taking away. sometimes she needs to think of them first. good luck tonya i hope you get your life straightened out i really do.
Kayla

Lerona, WV

#18 Feb 22, 2011
paul wrote:
hey kayla theres no need in you getting upset wrong is wrong. i like tonya also but she knows better. she's always making mistakes just like we all do but this time the children are at stake. that is all that should matter them kids love her and just wanted her to straighten up. if you know her so well then you know what i'm talking about. but something like this could get them kids taking away. sometimes she needs to think of them first. good luck tonya i hope you get your life straightened out i really do.
I know I understand I just think it's stupid how people like to talk crap about her like I said she's like my second mom. I also know her kids. Because her sons my boyfriend. Tonya and her kids are all going through a lot so just leave this topic alone. Mkay?!?
Excuse You

Midlothian, VA

#19 Feb 22, 2011
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to seriously get a life. I've known her have for a year or more. She's a great person. She's like a mom to me.
I have known her for about a year too so who cares. I think you need to find a better mother figure!
paul

Ravenswood, WV

#20 Feb 22, 2011
kayla i understand all that and not once have i been on here bad mouthing her. you said you knew this was going on then i take it her son did to. surely he didnt like it one bit his mother and his friend. this is all crazy i think i really do hate it because alot of people are talking on the streets about this. she probably will have to register as a sex offender now. that is a major thing when you have children. i meant what i said i hope it all works out for her only cause of the children and her mother. i have known her for many years and all of her family. iam blown away with this. aslo this is my last post so good luck to you tonya.
Excuse You

Midlothian, VA

#21 Feb 22, 2011
Anyways, let me straighten this out, I am not on here talking crap about her. I could understand it if I was on here calling her names, but I am just stating the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Put your rebel flag away 3 hr Flag burner 31
Surgeon 3 hr Yes 8
Drowning at Mini Park 4 hr BillyHill 1
Hey 4 hr Ford 3
Greenbrier co towing services 5 hr Mater 1 4
The Greenbrier now charging 6% HISTORICAL TAX o... (Apr '14) 5 hr ridge runner 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Wotan 4,142

Rupert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rupert Mortgages