Caitlin booth i still love u

Caitlin booth i still love u

Posted in the Rupert Forum

The 1 that lost out

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I used 2 live in rupert and there was this girl that i fell 4 really hard 4 her name is caitlin booth! I messed up and got locked away 4 awile and lost her i think about her everyday still and its been since 2008 since i seen her and i still picture her face in my mind everyday so if u know how 2 get in touch with her tell her she still has my heart!
elizabeth
#2 Jan 8, 2013
caitlin is my brothers ex gf. she also is the mother to my niece.. and she just recently got married and had a handsome lil boy.. :) she is doing really good. she has a good head on her sholders.. i will tell her to check this out...
not important

Rupert, WV

#3 Jan 8, 2013
whats your name
The 1 that lost out

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I cant but my name on here 4 reasons i cant explain but if u want 2 no text 3042220520
1 post removed
The 1 that lost out

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Im glad 2 hear that cait is doing good now i didnt no that she had got married but who ever she got married 2 has a really great girl and i wish them the best. Ive tryed 2 move past her but i came 2 realize that isnt going 2 happen so cait if u do read this i want u 2 know there is always going 2 b a place 4 u in my heart and i hope u have a very good life. I just wish i would had seen wat i would be losing back then! Ill never 4get about u caitlin or the time we spent 2gether! And ill away love you!
Curious

Rupert, WV

#7 Jan 8, 2013
I know who you are. Yet I don't completely understand how you have a phone because I'm pretty sure I know the situation going on. Especially seeing it takes so long for reply. Grounded?
The 1 that lost out

Harrisonburg, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
I dont hav a phone its my cuzns number but he can explane
tehe

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Grounded is an understatement!!!
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah im in jail! Have been for a while.
Lol

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
This is one desperate ass cracker. Expressing your 'love' on topix, smh! you got bigger fish to fry than caitlin booth and whoever else you trynna rekindle the flames with on topix bro, and you know it. Nut the f up.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#12 Jan 15, 2013
I want brittney phillips as well.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#13 Jan 15, 2013
My new number is 3042220530. I love you caitlin, ill see you when i get out;).
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Are you single? ;)
WetSquirts

Covington, VA

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Hey Nick. Hawt gay 36.w.m from Rainelle here. I can take care of you when you get out baby! idk if I can stretch your hole like they do in there but I can try ;)
Lol

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2013
WetSquirts wrote:
Hey Nick. Hawt gay 36.w.m from Rainelle here. I can take care of you when you get out baby! idk if I can stretch your hole like they do in there but I can try ;)
now dont tease this poor boy with a good time..
yum

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Hmm double penetration you say, let me in on the fun!!! We can make it a play date boo.&==== poop shoot baby
1 post removed
I Know Better

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Its pretty pathetic how people ( more than one person) are getting on here and acting like their Nick Amick. All yal know for a fact that Nick is still locked up & has no way of getting on here. Hell, these posts dont even sound like Nick. Maybe you need to grow some balls and start posting your real name. All your trying to do is stir up trouble. PEOPLE DONT FALL FOR THIS REALLY BEING NICK AMICK!!!!
WE have a respondant

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2013
WE ( being more than one person) have decided,The thing is YOU obviously don't know anything. I know for a FACT he has the means to get online call one of these numbers betcha get ahold of Mr Amick. He's the genius that put a phone number on the internet while he's in a correctional facility. Exactly who are you to be standing in the line of fire for him anyway? He deserves exactly what he gets.No questions asked. And to be calling people degrading names for not posting names, where's yours? He's in prison work release or not, prison trying to reestablish relationships with people he hasn't seen in two years or longer in poor caits case. She's got her hands full and doesn't need to be bothered by this sh*t. As for the whole he's changed senerio he shouldn't have access to the internet so he's obviously not doing anything but sneaking around (still). If you don't like what's being said here visit another forum.
Well said

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2013
WE have a respondant wrote:
WE ( being more than one person) have decided,The thing is YOU obviously don't know anything. I know for a FACT he has the means to get online call one of these numbers betcha get ahold of Mr Amick. He's the genius that put a phone number on the internet while he's in a correctional facility. Exactly who are you to be standing in the line of fire for him anyway? He deserves exactly what he gets.No questions asked. And to be calling people degrading names for not posting names, where's yours? He's in prison work release or not, prison trying to reestablish relationships with people he hasn't seen in two years or longer in poor caits case. She's got her hands full and doesn't need to be bothered by this sh*t. As for the whole he's changed senerio he shouldn't have access to the internet so he's obviously not doing anything but sneaking around (still). If you don't like what's being said here visit another forum.
i couldnt agree more with this. I'm sorry this comment i have quoted embarassed you, nameless name-caller...but it seems you've wasted your time defending a felon you don't really know the facts about...so yeah, maybe stick up for someone you know at least a little about in a forum elsewhere.
you dont know better

United States

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Whomever sticks up for nick amick must be the same kind of person. A liar, thief, has a drug problem, and leaves behind a six month old child over the shit he went to jail for. The fact that he's had multiple chances to get his shit together, i laugh at you for saying anything positive about him. He had a great woman, a beautiful daughter, and all the opportunity, and some how he thought it right to robotrip, steal all those guns thinking he wouldn't get caught, just fucking up in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Tattle Tellers 56 min Yup 3
West Virginia Confederate Monument removal 3 hr ANTIANTIFA 42
Keep watchful eye out on September 23rd or and ... 5 hr look up 2
Paul manafort will be indicted 5 hr John Brown 6
Fight to keep amendment rights & Historical mon... 8 hr Stephen 1
Wanda of Riverside Rest on the Cody McCallister... 9 hr Stephen 5
God is not in control 10 hr John Brown 19

Rupert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance