Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Anyone seeing the strange blinking "star" in the sky right now? It appears to have three lights, 2 red and 1 white, it seems stationary unless you watch closely and it sporadically moves. Anyone??
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

This is absolutely insane. Looking at it through the binoculars, it has spinning green lights!!!!!
super freak 88

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

put away the kool-aid you idiot and get some mental help 1-800-dr phil.
super freak 88

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

2 red and 1 white is a jet,again put away the kool-aid or the wacky weed.
space leader

Panther, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Concerned wrote:
Anyone seeing the strange blinking "star" in the sky right now? It appears to have three lights, 2 red and 1 white, it seems stationary unless you watch closely and it sporadically moves. Anyone??
Somethin' like that's GOTTA be aliens! Or a secret experiment funded by Jim Justice, lol.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

It's a drone.
Dang

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

If you idiots would watch the news once in awhile you would know that it is the space station orbiting.
CIA

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

You hush up, or we are gonna come get you!
1 post removed
Penny for youre thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Concerned wrote:
Why would aliens from millions of light years..away....feel the need to put colored lights on there UFO??...to make it look cool?.....
Lights...that's a human thing...look what you people do once a year to a tree??...kill a tree and drag it in your living room and put lights on it?...

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

They are testing new fireworks this year, didn't you see that in the news? People are tired of the same old booming and then it's over type fireworks, they want something more creative.
Please Help

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

This if for real. Yesterday afternoon, I woke up on the side of Rt 60 with my pants down to my ankles - thank god my boxers were still on - and there was a weird burning sensation coming from my private anus parts. Also, I lost about three hours that I can not account for and I was not drunk that day either. So, three hours lost, anus burning and pants to ankles on side of Rt. 60. That can only mean one thing. Please put your cows inside tonight, people. Someone Please Help Me, for God's Sake and the Baby Jesus, please help me.
tisk tisk

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

It's a weather balloon.
LOL

Renick, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Please Help wrote:
This if for real. Yesterday afternoon, I woke up on the side of Rt 60 with my pants down to my ankles - thank god my boxers were still on - and there was a weird burning sensation coming from my private anus parts. Also, I lost about three hours that I can not account for and I was not drunk that day either. So, three hours lost, anus burning and pants to ankles on side of Rt. 60. That can only mean one thing. Please put your cows inside tonight, people. Someone Please Help Me, for God's Sake and the Baby Jesus, please help me.
you'll be ok. it was just roofees and a lewisburg gay. unless he had something that ajax can't rub off. go see a doctor.
gaycop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Please Help wrote:

Sounds like you met that new cop living on the corner of hofanagle and richhollow road. I hear he swings that way. Has lots of goats that walk funny too.
Lights in my head

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I think the lights in the air come from people doing drugs and they have hit their head and they see lights in the air. I have repeatedly done drugs and then hit my head on purpose and I have seen many, many lights. All kinds of pretty lights. Triangle lights, square lights, lights that look like angels and lights that are even a reddish-grey and blue tint. It's fun, so don't be hating on me cuz I'm a playa who likes the big city and bright lights. Yep, think I'm gonna go bang my head and see some triangle lights right now - g'nit ladies.
woot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Could it be the goodyear blimp filming all the morons at the greenbrier? Put on the bibs and rock out with your cawk out and let's give them a show!
lmfao all over the place

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

it was jim justice plotn 2 turn the power off you dumb a## GET WITH THE PROGRAM
wooty wooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

You sure it wasn't that big cawk of patriks with lites on it so the planes wouldn't hit?
lmfao all over the place

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

mabe jim was riden patriks big ol cawk doin a light show
wooty wooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Look like santa cawk with rudolph hanging of the front.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rupert Discussions

Search the Rupert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min West Virginia land owner 54,100
The Seasons (Dec '13) 1 hr middleman 16
Christian? 1 hr child of God 2
Rt 60 Car Wash 2 hr just me 35
rj and Kayla busted! 2 hr nasty 22
Kayla 2 hr Scared 16
walmart 2 hr Arykah P 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rupert Jobs

•••