What happened to the dairy delight?

What happened to the dairy delight?

Posted in the Rupert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joy

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2009
What the f*%# is up with the hotdogs?
beps

Bluefield, WV

#2 Feb 27, 2009
The hotdogs there were never good. If you want a great hotdog, go to Hilltop Restaurant in Quinwood--the place looks awful, but the hotdogs are out of this world.
Uhu

Humble, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2009
I think Value Max has good hd chili... and DD has an awesome Country Burger.
Native West Virginian

Suffolk, VA

#4 Mar 3, 2009
Joy wrote:
What the f*%# is up with the hotdogs?
the cats in the kettle at the PKING MOON..
or dairy delight...
havent you noticed the shortage of strays running around??????
2LetUKnow

Humble, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2009
The dairy delights prices are out rageous. Plus the hot dogs don't have a teaspoon of chilli, plus its all bread... Raymos in quinwood is the bomb. 1.20 for a hot dog with everything, and 1.90 for a hamburger with everything. Its got dairy delight beat by a long run... Try Raymos... Yoy will fotget about the dairy delight...
Where is it

Humble, TX

#6 Apr 2, 2009
I have heard several people talking about Raymos or the Hilltop, I am new to the area, and I have no idea where to find them. I know Quinwood area. But where? I know where B&M are, and the FireHouse. Some directions would be nice. I cant believe they are so cheap for food.
Luci

Lerona, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2009
Dairy Delight has went to the dogs. 10-15 years ago it was great, now it sucks. You know you can't even get an ice cream cone there now! Machines been broke since last summer. Change the #$#! NAME already.
Jim's Drive Inn, Rt.60 W just outside Lewisburg has the BEST hot dogs. Grilled buns, SUPER! A plus, there prices have come down in the last couple years to be more reasonable.
beps

Lerona, WV

#8 Apr 17, 2009
Dairy Delite does have outrageous prices, and the food isn't that good anymore. By the way, if you want to know where Hilltop Restaurant is, go past B&M and post office, it's on the right. But you might want to call first, he's not always cooking.
Byrd Fan

Goodlettsville, TN

#9 Apr 18, 2009
beps wrote:
Dairy Delite does have outrageous prices, and the food isn't that good anymore. By the way, if you want to know where Hilltop Restaurant is, go past B&M and post office, it's on the right. But you might want to call first, he's not always cooking.
I used to love Dairy Delite hot dogs. I was told the ones at the old Day and Nite cafe in Rainelle were really good so tried them last time in town...much too spicy chili. Great hotdogs at the Princeton Community hospital cafeteria if you do down that way. Gbr. Avenue Church of God had the best hot dogs I've ever tasted.
Quinwood Fireman

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 19, 2009
Where is it wrote:
I have heard several people talking about Raymos or the Hilltop, I am new to the area, and I have no idea where to find them. I know Quinwood area. But where? I know where B&M are, and the FireHouse. Some directions would be nice. I cant believe they are so cheap for food.
go past the fire station till u get to the stop sign then go straight it will be right across from the stop sign. u cant even tell its a restraunt at first but it is.it will be on the right
truth or gossip

Normantown, WV

#11 Nov 29, 2009
Who was the owners before the one that have it now.. I use to eat there all the time when I lived near rupert about 10 years about and it was the best steak hoggies and country burgers were great but the hot dogs they use to fix on the fried but were the best make me hungry thinking about it. hate to hear it bad now
Rupert road runner

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 30, 2009
Don't go by what is on here go taste for yourself and you be the judge.Way too many trash talkers on here. Go and enjoy yourself!
rupert 1

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2009
prices are very high..Service sucks. Food is cold if you order anything else besides hamburgars or hot dogs. The hotdogs are very sloppy anymore.Dont recommend to eat there anymore.
Rupert road runner

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 30, 2009
You see what I am talking about!
truth or gossip

Inez, TX

#15 Nov 30, 2009
who were the people who first opened dairy delite??? and who owens it now??
redda lynn of rupert

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2009
raymonds is the best place for hotdogs young and old will tell you the same
ex worker

Princeton, WV

#17 Dec 15, 2009
harold and beverley blendon owned it first. best bosses i ever worked for. and the food has changed. it is not as good. bev still works there for the new owners but she is just the cook and has to do what they tell her.
Mother of 2

Oakvale, WV

#18 Jan 5, 2010
Uhu wrote:
I think Value Max has good hd chili... and DD has an awesome Country Burger.
I think Value Max food is horrible.
Mother of 2

Oakvale, WV

#19 Jan 5, 2010
beps wrote:
The hotdogs there were never good. If you want a great hotdog, go to Hilltop Restaurant in Quinwood--the place looks awful, but the hotdogs are out of this world.
Hilltop Restaurant has really good hotdogs and there cheeseburgers are really good.
truth or gossip

Bradford, PA

#20 Jan 23, 2010
ex worker wrote:
harold and beverley blendon owned it first. best bosses i ever worked for. and the food has changed. it is not as good. bev still works there for the new owners but she is just the cook and has to do what they tell her.
Thanks I user to stop there alot when I worked on that end and it use to be a good place to eat but the last time I stopped there the food was not good at all....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nola Lynn Fitzgerald 3 hr Fucwithmenc 1
Does anyone know her? (Dec '12) 3 hr Knows 24
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 3 hr Nancy Pelosi 80
Looking for a date 3 hr Olboy 13
Jesse White 4 hr Yea 2
ricky fisher 4 hr Yeahboy 5
White BMW 8 hr Johndoe 304 1

Rupert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rupert Mortgages