Three Lewiston Students Killed In Pla...

Three Lewiston Students Killed In Plane Crash

There are 174 comments on the WCSH-TV Portland story from Jun 23, 2006, titled Three Lewiston Students Killed In Plane Crash. In it, WCSH-TV Portland reports that:

Three Lewiston High School students who were all members of the Air Force Junior ROTC program were aboard the plane that crashed in Newry last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCSH-TV Portland.

“I'm a poet. Deal with it. ”

Since: Dec 06

Minot

#21 Dec 20, 2006
Ok, I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a bit of a breakdown right now, Friday making six months and all..If someone could email me and talk to me, it'd really help. [email protected]
Carl

Apo, AE

#22 Dec 21, 2006
Hey Im SPC Carl Davis in the Army National Gaurd
I just wanted to say if any one needs to talk my email address is [email protected]
I was Teishas fieancay and i was friends with Nick from school.
comm pilot

Bangor, ME

#23 Dec 24, 2006
hilary, the crash was not charlie's fault
Hilary

Levant, ME

#24 Dec 26, 2006
comm pilot wrote:
hilary, the crash was not charlie's fault
Yes, it was. He was the one who was flying badly. If he was such a great pilot, he should have known better. The reports have shown that he wasn't flying the way he should have been.
jason field

Hallowell, ME

#25 Jan 3, 2007
Teisha nick and shannon were and always be my good friends it sucked that already 6months has gone by it seems like a long time and knowing the feeling to go to school and not seeing them around just realy sucks.I hope that people are taking the chance to step up and be a leader just like the three cadets and always putting a smile on people's faces and just showing there respect

C/Cpt Field
AFJROTC
jason field

Hallowell, ME

#26 Jan 3, 2007
I am from lewiston maine my computer is screwed up

^
jason field

Hallowell, ME

#27 Jan 3, 2007
Hilary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was. He was the one who was flying badly. If he was such a great pilot, he should have known better. The reports have shown that he wasn't flying the way he should have been.
He should of never flew in the first place with students he was not qualified
Jason Field

Hallowell, ME

#28 Jan 3, 2007
when i flew with charlie for my student pilot licence he was a reckless pilot cause he would do barrel roles only 500 ft from ground and when we would take off he would do like a complet nose dive into the ground and then pull the plan into a stall so yes i agree he sould of never taught people to fly and that it was his falt that i and many other people friends and family lost three really close people

“This is my life ”

Since: Jan 07

Lewiston,ME

#29 Jan 4, 2007
Ok look this is how i feel it has been almost 7months since i have lost three of my really good friends and no i just lost 4 more of them on december 24 in poland in a major car crash so this is really sucking but there is good news i am happily engaged and i have been accepeted to one different college and it happend to be the same on as nick babcock and teisha loesburg so tis is really depresing but yea i am one of there close friends and if urp wqoundering about the car crash it is robert bruce ,matt manley,mike couyner,jacob roy may god rest there marry souls

“I'm a poet. Deal with it. ”

Since: Dec 06

Minot

#30 Jan 5, 2007
Jason Field wrote:
Ok look this is how i feel it has been almost 7months since i have lost three of my really good friends and no i just lost 4 more of them on december 24 in poland in a major car crash so this is really sucking but there is good news i am happily engaged and i have been accepeted to one different college and it happend to be the same on as nick babcock and teisha loesburg so tis is really depresing but yea i am one of there close friends and if urp wqoundering about the car crash it is robert bruce ,matt manley,mike couyner,jacob roy may god rest there marry souls
you knew them? wow...I saw the place where that crash happened...I live near poland so it was all over the news, and it sounded like a really bad crash...this must be a bad year for you. Hope you're ok.
Hilary

Levant, ME

#31 Jan 7, 2007
Btw Jason, I found out something funny the other day...I'm one of Dustin's cousins...well, I knew he was my cousin but I didn't realise you were one of his cousin's on his dad's side...I'm Sherry's niece...Penny's daughter...(she says hi. )

“This is my life ”

Lewiston,ME

#32 Jan 8, 2007
darkrulingpoet: yea i am doing ok just wishing that i still had my friends around cause it seems like everyone is close to me is passing on it started with my friend shantell dube then my step mom and then it just keep on moving and it always happen to be when i am supposed to be with them like for the car i was suppose to go with them that night cause i was hanigng with them that morning then i was invited to go to the party so i am just counting my blessings because there have been to incidents were i could of lost my life but yea im fine

“This is my life ”

Lewiston,ME

#33 Jan 8, 2007
hey hilary yea tell aunt penny i said hi and that she is a awsome person have u talked to dustin latly the last time i sen him was on christmas for a very seldom time in that but yea so life is sucking realy bad just losing friends 3-4 at a time so it is realy making life difficult but yea any ways i hope that i will be safe when i get shiped out to boot camp to tx and hilary i do agree with u that charlie is a bad pilot cause he almost put my life in danger as well and we were using a 1998 cessna skyhawk the new version of the plan and when he crashed it was a 1978 so there is a big differents so it doesnt matter on the plan it mattered on the pilot and the way he flied he had a licence a licence to scare the shit out of people and cause them to lose there life but yea my email addres for anyone that wants to talk is [email protected] or my aim messanger is jsn1359 so just email me and my yahoo is the same so if u need anyone to talk to just look me up and give me a buzz will talk to u all later.

Jason Field
Cdt/ SR Airmen in the national gaurd
Tianna

Hallowell, ME

#34 Jan 8, 2007
Teisha was and still is my sister. she was the greatest sister i could totally talk to her when ever i needed to. i really miss her but remember ya'll they are with us in our hearts and our souls. remember that and you'll never feel alone.. I heard that from a wise woman that helped me live my life again from her experiances. thank you tanya. much love to u...
Hilary

Union, ME

#35 Jan 9, 2007
Tianna wrote:
Teisha was and still is my sister. she was the greatest sister i could totally talk to her when ever i needed to. i really miss her but remember ya'll they are with us in our hearts and our souls. remember that and you'll never feel alone.. I heard that from a wise woman that helped me live my life again from her experiances. thank you tanya. much love to u...
Hey Tianna...I haven't seen you since the tree dedication. I hope you're ok.

“This is my life ”

Lewiston,ME

#37 Jan 9, 2007
Anthony Skelton wrote:
Nick was a great friend of mine, and I gre up with him. It is such a shame that his life, along with three others, were cut short.
To see the NTSB report, go to this website:
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp...
anthony when are u coming back up to maine

“This is my life ”

Lewiston,ME

#36 Jan 9, 2007
0k look tianna ur a great friend of mine and i no how u feel about lossing teisha she is a great friend of mine as well and i considered her like a sister as well and knowing that i have to celebrate my birthday alone cause i can call her up anymore and wish her a happy birthday and it reall sucked when we turned 17 on july 17th of 06 so yea life is still really depresing what needs to be done is we need to all get toghther and just be there to talk to eac other and all we can hope for is the best and that they can actually find out what happened to the plane cause we at the JROTC are all completly devistated losing friends and family and when ur in AFJROTC u are a family of a even bigger family so we just hope that every -thing can be discovered... But yea m if any one needs to talk and the rotc is always here for any questions so just give me a hit.. Thanks and tianna love u ur a awsome friend..
Jason Field
Hilary

Union, ME

#38 Jan 10, 2007
Yeah, I know how you felt. I don't know about you guys, but this site is really helping. It's nice to be able to talk to other people who know what it feels like to lose someone. Hope you all are doing ok.

“This is my life ”

Lewiston,ME

#39 Jan 10, 2007
yes hilary i do agree this is a really great site for a blog cause it is not only helping to talk to other people but it also helping by expressing the feelings and having other people listen to how we all feel and then getting feed back on what everyone else thinks so this is a reall stress reliver and i am glad for whoever put this up at first back on june 25 this is the best site if u would lke my number to get ahold of me ask me on myspace at www.myspace.com/lil_playboy89 or email me at [email protected] i wil be more then happy to get back at u and i hope that everyne is ok and nicks family says hi to all and there even glad that we are able to talk about it but yea any questions feel free to ask
C/ SR Airmen Field
National gaurd

“This is my life ”

Lewiston,ME

#40 Jan 12, 2007
hey i just want to stop by and see how everyone is doing thinking about all of u and i'm still trying to see why the accedinet haapend but it really sucks that we wont find out till june so it would make it the yr aniversry so if u have anyproblems feel free to hit me up and i will be glad to talk to u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rumford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man pleads guilty to smuggling, harboring illeg... Sep '17 tomin cali 1
joeseph krech (Jul '14) Jan '15 skippy mcmonkey 2
News Rumford man awaiting trial on drug charges accu... (Jun '12) Jul '14 UMO2012 2
taxi (Jun '14) Jun '14 linda 1
looking for (May '14) May '14 steve 1
Breau's Dairy (Aug '08) Apr '14 Cyndi 16
News Two shot dead in Rumford (Aug '09) Mar '14 matt in rumford 3

Rumford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rumford Mortgages