First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Has Cody Norquist had his hearing yet from his wreck back in 2010?
Ryan Blush

Cleveland, MS

#2 Jan 28, 2012
If he has, the lOcal paper never reported on it. I'm guessing he'd be guilty though, right?
Curious

Jackson, MS

#3 Jan 29, 2012
They'd both be guilty in my book.
Curious

Jackson, MS

#4 Jan 29, 2012
Heck yes they are both to blame! 2 very irresponsible parents out drinking and drugging behind a wheel at odd ours of the night. The finger shouldn't be pointed at just one soul! One walks away, one doesn't? Not even right! There will be a higher authority to answer if one walks away with a slap on the wrist!
Buck

Cleveland, MS

#5 Mar 2, 2012
That guy is a parent?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2012
He is a parent. A very good dad to a wonderful bright little girl. I agree BOTH should have been charged. Cleveland is a very small town and everyone knows she was not innocent. She got hurt and the cops looked over that she infact could have been drunk and possibly high. The justice system is so screwed up. If it had been me, yeah they would have done a test. Why not her? i know them both personally and I believe he got tje bad end of the deal only because he had prior duis. He is such a good person, just made a bad choice.
pink

Cleveland, MS

#7 Mar 5, 2012
I don't think it sounds very logical to believe law enforcement somehow "let it slide" that the other person involved in the accident was intoxicated. it's unethical, first, and second -- what reason would they have to let it slide? it seems much more likely that they did their job to the best of their ability.
probably the most likely reason i don't believe this to be true is that it's just something investigators (and medical personnel at the hospital) would inquire about and notate. there's no way it would go unnoticad. it would have to be in a report from when the other passenger had to go to the hospital.
The Truth

Cleveland, MS

#8 Mar 10, 2012
She was not druck!!!! People are forgetting that he was drunk it was not his 1st DUI. He maimed her! Why is everybody want to blame the victim here? I see her every once in a while still walking with a limp and scares all over her legs and body! She will never be the same. And people are saying poor Cody OH PLEASE. We got what he deserves PRISON PERIOD!!!!
The Truth

Cleveland, MS

#9 Mar 10, 2012
She was not drunk!!!! People are forgetting that he was drunk, it was not his 1st DUI. He maimed her! Why is everybody wanting to blame the victim here? I see her every once in a while still walking with a limp and scares all over her legs and body! She will never be the same. And people are saying poor Cody OH PLEASE. He got what he deserves PRISON PERIOD!!!!(sorry had to make a few corrections)
BRE

Jackson, MS

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Scars all over her body? What happened to her?
Epps

Jackson, MS

#11 Mar 12, 2012
Ahe might not have been drunk but she was prolly on something else. What was she doing so far from home at two or three in the morning. Who was watchin her son?
JoshJG

Sioux City, IA

#12 Mar 12, 2012
Yall are attacking the wrong person. Cody just happened to b in the wrong place. Don't judge unless u know te facts WHiCh you don't!,
DUI is a crime

Philadelphia, MS

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Wow, reading these posts, I am shocked at the level of ignorance about the system. With that kind of metal in her following the injuries she was in some kind of pain, but because she was on the road that night and is a parent, she must have been on something? Medical would have done a tox because meds/ pain meds can be bad if they did not. To judge that she was maimed, his attorneys would be privy to her records. How sick are you guys blaming her?
And because he is a biological father, does not mean he is a father. Yes, so if he had priors, why isn't that worse if only because he should have remedied his ways for the sake of his child and so not to put others on the road at risk and put his freedom at risk for the crime for which he is doing time now. DUI is not mistake... it's a crime. By virtue of the excuses being made, the roads will never be safe because no one sees the choice is with the drink, etc. you take in. Stop those you see and don't do it yourself. No more excuses.
Jackson, MS

#14 Mar 15, 2012
"dui is a crime" how long did you spend putting that crap together.....ryan is notorious for drugs in cleveland. Hopefully she will not smoke marijuana or pop pills during this pregnancy as she did her last...they say that stuff is REALLY REALLY bad for the fetus. THAT family has plenty of skeletons to be pointing so many fingers.
Pink

Jackson, MS

#15 Mar 16, 2012
Who is his baby momma?
BRE

Sioux City, IA

#16 Mar 16, 2012
KARMA wrote:
"dui is a crime" how long did you spend putting that crap together.....ryan is notorious for drugs in cleveland. Hopefully she will not smoke marijuana or pop pills during this pregnancy as she did her last...they say that stuff is REALLY REALLY bad for the fetus. THAT family has plenty of skeletons to be pointing so many fingers.
sorry to burst your bubble, but everything you just mentioned has nothing to do with this car accident we've been talking about. also, what makes you think her family is pointing "so many fingers"?
The Truth

Cleveland, MS

#17 Mar 16, 2012
Epps wrote:
Ahe might not have been drunk but she was prolly on something else. What was she doing so far from home at two or three in the morning. Who was watchin her son?
Her mother was watching her son. She spending the night with a friend. A someone was riding down where she was spending the night riding through peoples yards, smached a couple mail boxes, blowing the horn, and hit trash cans. She got scared and decided to go home and that is when the DRUNK DRIVER hit her!!!!!
a friend

Sioux City, IA

#18 Mar 16, 2012
KARMA wrote:
....Dui is a crime. look it up. you'd probably feel a lot different if one of YOUR loved ones had been hit by a drunk driver. you don't have any idea about the toll this takes on everyone in both the victim AND the perpetrator's life.

don't come on the internet saying that anyone did drugs during their pregnancy. if you really believed that was true, you should have gone to authorities like any decent human being, right? now go do something productive instead of sitting here speculating.
Cutcopypaste

Sioux City, IA

#19 Mar 16, 2012
It never fails to amuse me the dumb shit people on here come up w. you don't get a felony DUI (with maiming enhancement) for no reason people.
The Truth

Cleveland, MS

#20 Mar 16, 2012
Cutcopypaste wrote:
It never fails to amuse me the dumb shit people on here come up w. you don't get a felony DUI (with maiming enhancement) for no reason people.
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M.E. Drama (Apr '14) May 23 Lots more 116
News Grammy museums director wants repeal of Mississ... May 1 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
E.C.C. is a manipulator. Mar '16 ridin dirty 1
News Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) Mar '16 Aryan Defender 125
Pafford EMS in Bolivar County (Jun '08) Feb '16 Just Curious 25
Will and Maura Gerald (Jul '09) Feb '16 Will Gerald 26
llooking for tony Jan '16 Zoi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ruleville Mortgages