Village Hall undergoes major reorgani...

Village Hall undergoes major reorganization - Ruidoso News

There are 30 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Village Hall undergoes major reorganization - Ruidoso News. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Reacting to projected cuts in state money and a possible major drop in gross receipts tax support.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2010
"BREAKING NEWS"

"Ruidoso Village Hall sees major overhaul"

The more likely truth to the urgency in the major changes is to avoid having to tell anyone that they (Debi Lee, Nancy Klingman, and Tania Proctor) had a $400,000.00 plus addition error on the personnel budget.
Anon

Hobbs, NM

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Observer wrote:
The more likely truth to the urgency in the major changes is to avoid having to tell anyone that they (Debi Lee, Nancy Klingman, and Tania Proctor) had a $400,000.00 plus addition error on the personnel budget.
Gasp! Surely you jest!
Demanding fiscal & ethical responsibility & accountability from members of a government that is already tainted with corruption and misuse of funds: WIN!
Exhibiting the opposite of fiscal/ethical responsibility to the very employees you demand it from: FAIL.
Being so arrogant (or stupid) as to display such a lack of fiscal responsibility and lack of ethical fortitude in the midst of the general public and in full view of the very employees that you hold up to a higher standard: EPIC FAIL.
Anon

Hobbs, NM

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Using intimidation to try and bully said employees into submission when you are called out on your behavior: LEGENDARY, RIVALS-THE-FALL-OF-ROME, FAIL.
Looking In

Rosamond, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2010
As I posted before under "D LEE Retained"
they don't have basic accounting tecniques, or skills.

And they believe a new system is going to be thier saviour?

The system will only be as good as the info that is entered. If the info is wrong to begin with; you
will never have an accurate accounting of monies.
SeeinRed

AOL

#5 Aug 26, 2010
Sounds more reasonable that observer is right. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Klingman were very aware of the projected cuts in state money before the budget was ever approved by Council. It is becoming clear why she is known as a pathological liar.
Observer wrote:
"BREAKING NEWS"
"Ruidoso Village Hall sees major overhaul"
Ed in NM

Norman, OK

#6 Aug 26, 2010
Does anyone know the status of the audits that need to be caught up?
Counting down

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2010
The way they were talking and bragging that they would have the 2008-2009 AND 2009-2010 audits completed by September, if they can't add the numbers correctly on the personnel budget, how accurate do you think those audits will be? And who do you suppose they will blame this time?
Then Nancy Klingman states at the council meeting that ALL of the "Special" GRT fund HAS to to the airport. She has six people working for her, and she doesn't have the time to research the council minutes early in 2003 where the airport was found to be self maintained? In the ordinance that was established, those "Special" GRT funds can be used for services that would benefit the community. Such as streets, roads, Parks and rec.,Library and so on. Surly there are other areas that need attention and could use the funds.
It appears that this governing body, city manager, and finance director are hell bent on accommodating the airport customers AGAIN, that DO NOT NEED the funds, before meeting the needs of Village taxpayers.
In my opinion, these three peas in a pod (Debi Lee, Nancy Klingman, and Tonia Proctor) collectively, don't have a brain the size of one pea!
Guess Angel Shaw, who hired Debi on the recommendation of Stoddard, is real proud of this uneducated genius..........
Sqeeker

Rosamond, CA

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Did I not state that D lees' reputation preceded her?

INCOMPETENT!!!!!
Fly on the wall

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2010
I heard DL say that this reorganization will provide better control of the information that gets out. In other words, WHAT she says to each group will be watched to see what is talked about.
This would work if she herself wasn't so impulsive and egotistical. She just can't resist talking about her accomplishments, good or bad.
Then you have Mrs. mayor, repeating every word she hears from anyone in the circle so she can let everyone know SHE is in the loop.
Observer

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2010
Can anyone figure out why Debi Lee and Nancy Klingman would ASK or WANT the Auditors to FIND some findings for 2008-2009 audit? Who do they want to give the shaft to now? Or is it STILL?
Thank goodness the auditors said they couldn't do it.

O.K. Mr. Mayor, and council, now that you've attended the conference last week, have you learned to ask questions of your City Manager? And are you paying attention so that you can tell when she is literally lying to you? We hope so. Seems like all of you swallow her BS pretty easily.(And I don't mean Bachelor of Science)
BLOW by BLOW

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2010
CAT FIGHT amongst Mayor Alborn, Angel Shaw and Debi Lee
at Village Hall over Audits today!
STAY TUNED..........1
softshoe

Hobbs, NM

#13 Sep 8, 2010
I've got it! The solution is at hand for those double dealing rats down at city hall and it won't cost nearly as much as the software D Lee covets. Buy a lie detector. Then start at the top and work down.
Blow by Blow

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2010
I'm told that the now infamous RE-ORGANIZATION is really a total flop! Major caous!

Some folks don't really know who to report to that were allegedly to report to DL, aren't. Time sheets that she is supposed to complete are being done by someone else, neither DL or Nancy Klingman know how to use the currant computer system and that is why they they want to purchase a new system that costs mega bucks. Mainly because they are familiar with it since they used it at their previous jobs. Why don't they upgrade the current system and have some training sessions for everyone? AND save some money while they are at it!
I also heard that the new auditing firm will be meeting with council, DL and Nancy Klingman in a closed session regarding the audits. Maybe FLY on the Wall will give us the scoop!
I wonder if the Mayor and council are getting a full monthly written report from Debi Lee. Since it appears her veracity is in question.

Since: Aug 10

Ruidoso NM

#16 Sep 12, 2010
Blow by Blow wrote:
I'm told that the now infamous RE-ORGANIZATION is really a total flop! Major caous!
Some folks don't really know who to report to that were allegedly to report to DL, aren't. Time sheets that she is supposed to complete are being done by someone else, neither DL or Nancy Klingman know how to use the currant computer system and that is why they they want to purchase a new system that costs mega bucks. Mainly because they are familiar with it since they used it at their previous jobs. Why don't they upgrade the current system and have some training sessions for everyone? AND save some money while they are at it!
I also heard that the new auditing firm will be meeting with council, DL and Nancy Klingman in a closed session regarding the audits. Maybe FLY on the Wall will give us the scoop!
I wonder if the Mayor and council are getting a full monthly written report from Debi Lee. Since it appears her veracity is in question.
Thanks for the update. We need to keep abreast of the situation at Village Hall. Hopefully, somehow someone will wise up and do the right thing(s).
mirror mirror

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2010
Since when does 'I'm told' and 'I heard' something make it fact with you, pinky? There's your double standard showing again.
Yummy

Hobbs, NM

#18 Sep 13, 2010
I'm constantly stunned at Pinky's double speak.
my sisters twin

Milpitas, CA

#19 Sep 13, 2010
Really, huh? Double speak and double standards, pinky. No wonder no one takes her seriously.
lynda baerd

Alto, NM

#20 Sep 13, 2010
I'd like to formally request an official investigation in to the antics of Debbie Lee and suspend from her any and all rights to spend any of our money until such a time as the investigation is complete.
rotf

United States

#21 Sep 13, 2010
Oh, my. Lynda, you must be really new to the neighborhood.Thanks for the giggle snort.
Stalking

United States

#22 Sep 13, 2010
Pinky you are clearly being stalked. You should report these nutcases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overnight We Became a Monarchy 8 min Pragmatist 1
Private Prisons in Bosie 1 hr Ralph 2
Lincoln County Medical Center is Joke 3 hr Pragmatist 5
Time to pay your BO fine 8 hr Ralph 4
North Korea 20 hr Ralph 8
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Mar 22 OMG 8,890
careful who you vote for Mar 22 OMG 6

Ruidoso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance