Shooting investigation continues - Ru...

Shooting investigation continues - Ruidoso News

There are 96 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Nov 28, 2008, titled Shooting investigation continues - Ruidoso News. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Ruidoso police are still actively searching for leads in the Nov. 23 shooting of 23-year-old Julian Orozco, whose body was found in the 100 block of Santa Anita Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
iride

Hobbs, NM

#2 Nov 28, 2008
if
Tales from the darkside

Linden, IA

#3 Nov 28, 2008
What do you wanna bet there was drugs involved?
Y ME

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#4 Nov 28, 2008
Tales from the darkside wrote:
What do you wanna bet there was drugs involved?
that seems to be the norm around here
if you see kay

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Nov 28, 2008
well they are not to active as the guy is in texas and anyone who would ask can find him and his girlfriend. but it is not an urgent matter as the other stories in the news take priorty
CA outsider

Muncy, PA

#6 Nov 29, 2008
Hmmm, Virden takes off , and another mysto death occurs....Maybe Colombo can solve this one!!!!!!
Blah blah blah

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Dec 1, 2008
Hey, the Ruidoso PD is hard at work on this. They are out on the streets, busily pulling folks over to check out their vehicles for any clues, and concealing their investigative actions by giving out speeding tickets. Clever, huh?
Snap

Linden, IA

#8 Dec 1, 2008
Wolfgang........I know! Anyway, ole Wolfie pulled a backstabbing coup to get his current job and it doesn't look like he's up to it.
WANTS TO KNOW

Florence, AL

#9 Dec 2, 2008
i really HOPE THE RUIDOSO LAW ENFORCEMENT SOLVES THIS CASE. BECAUSE IF THEY DONT MORE CRIMES SUCH AS THIS CRIME WILL CONTINUE TO ESCALADE IN RUIDOSO. PEOPLE FROM OUT OF TOWN WILL CONTINUE TO BRING THIER DRUGS AND VIOLENCE HERE (RUIDOSO). I DONT KNOW THE YOUNG MAN BUT IM SURE HE WAS LOVED AND WILL BE MISSED BY MANY. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE WAS NOT PERFECT HE IS HUMAN. SO PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYONE FROM THE RUIDOSO POLICE FORCE READING THIS I HOPE YOU GET THIS SOLVED. THE MURDER IT SELF WILL NOT KEEP ME AWAY FROM BEAUTIFUL RUIDOSO IT WILL BE SLOPPY WORK OF RPD.
hummm

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Dec 2, 2008
well i wonder wat the real story is...
DEC

Mount Wilson, CA

#11 Dec 2, 2008
How doe`s any one know what caused this crime? I Don`t know! Could be jealousy , could be some kind of weird pride thing .I was trying to teach this gang kid auto mechanics ,in a gang diversion program and when I told him he could not get a good review untill he learned how to use the brake pad measuring divice correctly He told me that he would green light me which is slang for murder unless I passed him! I told him he needs to loose that street mind set if he wants to make it in the real world.I saw on TV two men got in a fight in a toys r us store they both died.I saw a huge fight at Dodger Stadium at the beer line before it was over the police were there and about 30 peolpe get hurt . So what I am saying is why are so confident drugs are involved?
Dope and more Dope

Linden, IA

#12 Dec 2, 2008
This is Lincoln County, we are marinating in drugs.
Lazy Cops

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 4, 2008
This crime was not over drugs, he was killed because guys here in Ruidoso are so immature that they can not handle crap the way a man is suppose to. Instead they are chicken S*&%s that they had to do something this stupid to take a love one's life. They had no remorse of what he was leaving behind and also they knew that the police here in Ruidoso are to stupid to their job and will come up with insane conclusiions of why this crime was committed. In Ruidoso you could get away with murder and drugs. The Police here are lazy and wonder why crimes are being committed and unsolved. I just know that the murderers that were involved, know that the Lord has the worst waiting for you...
ndn kidz

Rexburg, ID

#14 Dec 4, 2008
I feel really bad i went to skool with him. I hope RPD find who shot him n give them what they deserve.....
i wonder

Florence, AL

#15 Dec 4, 2008
Hey RPD! i bet you if he was white you prbably already have suspects, huh!?! ya'll (rpd) are a disgrace to ruidoso. lets get some real detectives out there (ruidoso). if you're not white dont get murdered in ruidoso your case will go cold
Kiss and tell

Linden, IA

#16 Dec 4, 2008
No! they are an equal opportunity do nothing department. Plenty of white people's deaths go un-noticed by them also. Wolfgang Borne either has no skills or he just doesn't care. Beyond yapping, the chihuahua chief has no guard dog abilities.
Yeah

Bloomington, IL

#17 Dec 5, 2008
The guy has already turned himself in - that was 4 days ago. For some reason our newspaper just doesn't know how to keep us informed. The cops knew who it was the day it happened, everyone knew who it was. The newspaper just hasn't reported on it.
Citizen

Ruidoso, NM

#18 Dec 5, 2008
To Yeah,

Do you have any more info? Name of the perp? Motive? Thanks.
Joe Mama

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2008
To Citizen:

It was a 61 year-old former Pro Football Legend. And he fled in a white Ford Bronco.
Citizen

Ruidoso, NM

#20 Dec 5, 2008
Joe Mama wrote:
To Citizen:
It was a 61 year-old former Pro Football Legend. And he fled in a white Ford Bronco.
Well, maybe the Ruidoso perp can share the same cell with O.J. They would have a lot of time to discuss the gory details of three murders.(:-)

One would think that if the killer is in fact in custody, the RPD would take credit for solving the case. But then I remembered that the RPD chief campaigned for Virden and that merry band of cops has not been on good terms recently with the Ruidoso News.
Wolfguts

Hobbs, NM

#21 Dec 6, 2008
This Wolfguts from the Ruidoso Police Station is a sickoooo. He has contests to see how many DWI he can issue tickets to,just to do something cool! He can't do anything else cause he is a chicken running around with his head cut off. A real cartoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Listened... (May '17) 4 min Trapper 74 1,171
Most Admired 5 min Trapper 74 395
Russian Bots Retweeted Donald Trump 500,000 Tim... 7 min Dittoe 50
Trump directs DOJ to ban AR 15 bump stops 8 min Trapper 74 16
Why Hate Trump 9 min Trapper 74 11
Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are... 11 min Trapper 74 49
Schiff: Trump doesn’t want to release Dem memo ... 12 min Dittoe 48

Ruidoso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance