Lazy Me

Alto, NM

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I am sure this issue has been addressed in a previous topic but I must have missed it. WHY isn't Lucy's restaurant open??
Moving

Alto, NM

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Lucy's is moving to a new location (third time since appearing in Ruidoso about 4 or 5 years ago)
to what used to be the Sears store on Mechem.
old timer

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Moving wrote:
Lucy's is moving to a new location (third time since appearing in Ruidoso about 4 or 5 years ago)
to what used to be the Sears store on Mechem.
Wow, you are on oldtimer!!! It has only been a doctors office, mortgage office, brew pub and a few other various things since it was a sears back in the 1980's.

But yes, it is the old sears building not to be confused with the new sears store.
birria

Alto, NM

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Why is she moving? Is this so she doesnt have to comply with fire codes?
Jose Quervo

Ruidoso, NM

#5 Dec 31, 2012
A new location will not help the quality of food. The only people I know of that eats there is a local fire chief and some bikers.
Underdarug

Alto, NM

#6 Dec 31, 2012
I have been advised that she is indeed moving to prevent having to comply with the special deadline extension given her by a certain fire chief. Evidently as that deadline rapidly approaches, she's found another old firetrap to lease and will be seeking another extended deadline to comply with our local fire codes. At least that's what I'm hearing. Her chicken enchildas weren't bad and I did like the flavored margaritas there-- best in town.
girls and dolls

Alto, NM

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Underdarug wrote:
I have been advised that she is indeed moving to prevent having to comply with the special deadline extension given her by a certain fire chief. Evidently as that deadline rapidly approaches, she's found another old firetrap to lease and will be seeking another extended deadline to comply with our local fire codes. At least that's what I'm hearing. Her chicken enchildas weren't bad and I did like the flavored margaritas there-- best in town.
I look forward to more male dancers at lucys after hours. No firefighters need apply.
heard on the street

Alto, NM

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Do Luc and Har have a love child?
carttoon

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Do they need hired help ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Persecution of the church 5 min Anti-Corp-Liberal 218
Out of shadows 7 min NM Parent 8
Amer. Legion Commander says Obama will Let ISIS... 18 min Ralph 2
Pelosi on Gruber 22 min Ralph 8
Free labor for food production 6 hr Former FFA and 4 H 1
Walmart vs Trader Joe`s Tue NM Shopper 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Nov 18 wankamileforakitkat 8,576
Ruidoso Dating
Find my Match

Ruidoso People Search