visitor

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I am totally confused by the Ruidoso Forums. Are they meant to be a form of comedy relief...or do they reflect the mentality of the residents in the area?
Aunt Onetta

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Its a place for bitter ex-council members and jilted former employees and their spouses to bash individuals and organizations.
Truth hurts

New York, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
The previous blogger must be a part of the Ruidoso Rapid Response Team. Command Center is Starbucks. If you do not like criticism then clean up your act or get out of politics.
Yes

Biloxi, MS

#4 Jan 6, 2013
visitor wrote:
I am totally confused by the Ruidoso Forums. Are they meant to be a form of comedy relief...or do they reflect the mentality of the residents in the area?
Yes
Coloraderan

Ignacio, CO

#5 Jan 7, 2013
You know what we say about New Mexicans in Colorado. At least in Ruidoso you have some decent Texans.

A New Mexican went horseback riding one day. Everything was going fine until the horse suddenly started bouncing out of control.

He tried to hang on, but with a foot caught in the stirrup, he fell off headfirst. With his head bouncing up and down, the horse didn't even slow down. And just as the New Mexican was giving up hope and losing consciousness, a K-Mart employee came outside and unplugged the horse.
Coloraderan

Ignacio, CO

#6 Jan 8, 2013
A New Mexican told me this one:

There are three types of New Mexicans.

Those who can count and those who can't.
Proud New Mexican

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Coloraderan wrote:
From what I've seen, there are two types of Coloradians...the crazy bike riders on the major roads and the ones who hit the bong all day long. Which one are you?
gypsy

Tucson, AZ

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Coloraderan wrote:

Hey there - There are a number of us Texans living in Ruidoso that have been considering leaving, as the town is falling apart. We checked out Durango last year, among other places, and we have decided to relocate there. Such a gorgeous place and so much to do, great riding and camping. Would you say Durango is friendly to Texans?? We found that in other parts of your state we were not readily accepted.
spacely

Alto, NM

#9 Jan 8, 2013
I think Texans are the root of all evil.

They leveraged this town to hell, contaminated the ground water andtrucked in drugs and disease. 18 % of ruidoso residents are hiv positive.

As a proud and native Kentuckian, Im just waiting fo
r the troublemakers to die off.

Since: Jan 13

Ruidoso, NM

#10 Jan 10, 2013
As a native Houstonian(good place to be FROM)I can say I love the Ruidoso area. Sure beats the heat and humidity of central and south Texas.
Coloraderan

Ignacio, CO

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Proud New Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've seen, there are two types of Coloradians...the crazy bike riders on the major roads and the ones who hit the bong all day long. Which one are you?
A little of both.

Ruidoso, NM

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Coloradernan......how do you like Durango? What are rental rates like there?
Spider

Victoria, TX

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Hello Colleen

Ruidoso, NM

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Guess I need to check out Durango!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr Hombre 12,311
Sick Of Train Horn At Nite and Early Morning (Mar '15) 1 hr James_dorion 19
News Woman dies in fire Tuesday (Jan '08) 8 hr Mollys daughter 141
The Swamp ! 9 hr Laughing 50
Most Admired 9 hr Tinman 759
Trump 2020 Sat Laughing 34
Fox News's Napolitano hits Hannity over Cohen: ... Fri Dittoe 4

Ruidoso Jobs

Personal Finance

Ruidoso Mortgages