Flying J Ranch - serving up fun

Flying J Ranch - serving up fun

There are 3 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Flying J Ranch - serving up fun. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

With more than 30 years of good times, the Flying J Ranch north of Ruidoso gets bigger and better serving up laughter, cowboy food and western music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Little Stinker

Hobbs, NM

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Its been enjoyable every time we have spent the evening there.
Great place for out of town guests.
Just In

Biloxi, MS

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Little Stinker wrote:
Its been enjoyable every time we have spent the evening there.
Great place for out of town guests.
We had fun every time too except there is just too much selling in the middle of the show,They have your ticket money,then they want to sell you more stuff while you are trapped there waiting for the fun to begin. Also that woman tells jokes that are so bad and I guess no one has the heart to tell her.But the food is great and the music too!
what do expect

Lubbock, TX

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Just In wrote:
<quoted text> We had fun every time too except there is just too much selling in the middle of the show,They have your ticket money,then they want to sell you more stuff while you are trapped there waiting for the fun to begin. Also that woman tells jokes that are so bad and I guess no one has the heart to tell her.But the food is great and the music too!
The jokes are bad, that is the joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's Busted 10 hr Pragmatist 3
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 10 hr Felisha 6,885
Please, Before YOu Vote, You Need to Remember 10 hr Why 34
Where is the flag ? 10 hr So one 13
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 15 hr ghu 8,813
News Guilty plea in Mescalero slaying (Apr '09) Jul 26 MezApache 50
Leave when they tell you to. Jul 25 Good Luck 3

Ruidoso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance