Heroin bust in Ruidoso - Ruidoso News

Heroin bust in Ruidoso - Ruidoso News

There are 8 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Heroin bust in Ruidoso - Ruidoso News. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Black tar heroin was discovered in a cabin on Butler Drive in Ruidoso Monday night during a parole/probation inspection announced Lincoln County Sheriff Rick Virden in a press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

marter

AOL

#1 Apr 25, 2008
Good work!!
Horrified and worried

Audubon, IA

#2 Apr 26, 2008
My Lord! please help us. Our children are going to suffer. Dear God help us get rid of this kind of life that is going to destroy our people and our world,Pray for us all. Drugs and alchol,are ruining our children, our world.

“ My body is your temple”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 17, 2010
I would like a more detailed accounting of the drugs that are being collected and confiscated in our county. Drugs are just so pervasive in this county, I would like to know that our fine law enforcement officers are atleast getting a hefty percentage of the junk off our streets.

Since: Mar 09

Berlin, Germany

#4 Feb 17, 2010
HermanofLC wrote:
I would like a more detailed accounting of the drugs that are being collected and confiscated in our county. Drugs are just so pervasive in this county, I would like to know that our fine law enforcement officers are atleast getting a hefty percentage of the junk off our streets.
YEPPERS, let's start with the Capitan PD - how many dealers have been arrested and what amount of drugs has been confiscated? When I last checked the statistics, I was dazzled by the enormous amount of tickets I swear I didn't see any figures that were drug related.

They say officer McGarry is such a successful cop, he's even dreaming of becoming chief of police when chief Spear retires - I bet I just made a mistake and didn't see the many arrests and confiscations he - McGarry - has made.

“ My body is your temple”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Bavarian Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
When I last checked the statistics,
YOU ARE OBSESSED. You need help. What did this little fella do to you? Was he mean to your lady love? You know what she says is mostly lies, right? Again, you are obsessed! Obsessed!
let us know

Hobbs, NM

#6 Feb 17, 2010
HermanofLC wrote:
Start in your neighborhood Herman. Go down to the police department and ask to see the numbers for the Capitan Police Departments drug busts. Let us know.

Since: Mar 09

Berlin, Germany

#7 Feb 17, 2010
HermanofLC wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE OBSESSED. You need help. What did this little fella do to you? Was he mean to your lady love? You know what she says is mostly lies, right? Again, you are obsessed! Obsessed!
What's the lie? The statistics speak volumes, don't they? McGarry is a cop - you think he's a good cop so please show me how many dealers he has booked and how much dope he confiscated.

YOU brought this subject up - now you are mad when we want to seriously talk about it.
Girls will talk

Hobbs, NM

#8 Feb 17, 2010
HermanofLC wrote:
Glad you brought it up. How much junk are the officers getting off the street?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch the rally 8 min Pragmatist 30
Trumpís Corporate Tax Plan Just Leaked. He Lied... 2 hr Yeah 26
Chump Joke of the Day (Oct '16) 2 hr Pragmatist 394
First 100 Days 4 hr Ralph 14
Our Unethical So-Called President 4 hr Ralph 19
NBC News confirms Trump, Pence, Sessions all ... 4 hr Dittoe 1
38 Million Angry Seniors 5 hr Dittoe 1

Ruidoso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance