Review: Surgery Center Of Wisconsin R...

Review: Surgery Center Of Wisconsin Rapids LLC

Posted in the Rudolph Forum

Linda

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I would not recommend getting surgery done here. They bill very HIGH compared to Riverview Hospital or Marshfield Clinic. Had steroid injection for pain and cost was almost around $3600 total for facility fee and separate doctor fee. Called around and same procedure was about half the cost at Marshfield Clinic ($1800). Also, they seem very concerned with money and are aggressive about you paying the copay, even before seeing the doctor when you arrive at appt. Not 100% certain but I think Surgery Center of Wis Rapids is owned by the Riverview Orthopedics doctors and for that convenience, they charge very high. Will NOT be going back there since it's a rip off. It's a shame since I liked my doctor but cannot afford their exportant medical fee. The experience has cast a bad light on their character and practice and made me feel that their biggest priority is in making money and charging as much as they can rather than the CARE of the patient's health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudolph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pat, left, and Brad Pavloski were honored as As... (Nov '08) Jun 13 CastleRockAnglers... 2
Former Irving School House in Wisconsin Rapids (Jan '10) Mar '16 Jill 21
Review: Prybuy.com (Aug '11) Jan '16 sam 6
News Thursday's police log: Lost license plate leads... (Apr '13) Apr '13 lelan pate 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
News Right to Life hosts march, event (Jan '11) Jan '12 Becky 66
News Marlene R. Scheel (Dec '10) Dec '10 confusedgirl26 1

Rudolph Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rudolph Mortgages