Rialto police end sex scandal investi...

Rialto police end sex scandal investigation, restore four officers to duty

There are 73 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Rialto police end sex scandal investigation, restore four officers to duty. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

The Police Department's internal investigation of an alleged sex scandal involving police officers and a strip club worker has led to two officers quitting and four others being disciplined.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

The real Mike C

Upland, CA

#42 Nov 19, 2010
Adam wrote:
What exactly is the differance between gang bangers and the rialto police? Any?
Ask your mom, she has been humping both for years. Where do you think you came from?
HALO

Norwalk, CA

#43 Nov 19, 2010
MAN,LETS JUST START OFF BY SAYING NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST.THIS GOES ON DAILY.THERE ARE SOME GOOD COPS,THERES LOTS OF BAD.ITS OUR WORD AGAINST THERES,THEY OUGHT TO BE PUNISHED FULLY!THE CITY SHOULD PAY FOR THIS...AS WELL AS THE OFFICERS,THEY SHOULD AT LEAST PAY THE CITY BACK THE PAY WAGES BACK THE WAGES GOT WHILE ENGAGING IN ALL THIS.AND RESTITUTION .US THE POEPLE WOULD HAVE TO,WHY SHOULDNT THEY!!!!~SOME TIMES POEPLE WONDER WHY VIOLENCE AGINST COPS HAPPENS,LOTS ARE JUST CRIMINALS HIDDING BEHIND BADGES,YOU JUST DONT SEE IT FROM A CRIMINALS POINT OF VIEW!!!!!!!!!!TILL NEXT TIME
downlow2nte

Escondido, CA

#45 Nov 19, 2010
I'm in lloovvee with a stripperrrrr
keepin it real

Crestline, CA

#46 Nov 19, 2010
Wow not going to disclose their punishment well hell stop disclosing others punishments either this is ridiculous hell keep it real nothing happened! Aint nobody stupid but you all for thinking the taxpayers of rialto are. They deserve an explanation of what discipline was done. Hell we all know what you all were doing with their money anyways. As for the lady wanting the money hell im sure you were paid in full by the department anyways while they were on duty but in reality you lie with dogs you get flees.
edith

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#47 Nov 19, 2010
You know this women left with the Police on her own. Know one forced her to go. She isn't a young girl that doesn't know about the birds and the bees. What did she think was going to happen when she spread her legs are they going to just look at her. Be real. The offices was in the wrong by being on duty but she was wrong with her decision to leave with him and she shouldn't get anything. Child support within reason.
Post Monitor

San Diego, CA

#48 Nov 19, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
O pleaseeee Councilman Scott. Your worried about Rialto tax payers??? What about your officers having sex while on duty??? Good for her, I hope she gets more money from Rialto. When you hire tweedle dee and tweedle dum as officers and are well aware of their behaviors, becuase, I'm not a smart person, but I know everyone knew what these officers were doing, Rialto deserves to pay out. Your like the defense in a rape case blaming the victim because she wore a dress.
She was not raped or coerced in any way to have sex with multiple officers. Those officers have every right, legally, to have sex with whomever they so choose (provided it is not on duty). People on this board are taking this opportunity to hate on cops because they still resent getting that ticket a few years back instead of being logical about the whole situation. Why on earth does this woman deserve money from the city? She spread her legs willingly. Her child support battle is between her and the "baby daddy." It is completely separate from the city.
1 Old Wac

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#49 Nov 19, 2010
Nancy Holtgreve, a self-described bartender at the Spearmint Rhino

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_16653622...

apparently she did not describe her other vocation: the town bike-everybody has had a ride. what a stupid whore to even file a claim like this-she certainly fornicated her kid out of the child support she would have gotten if she filed with the DA -if the kid is who's? when you eat a can of beans sometimes it is difficult to determine which one made you become flautulent.
what a pos-what morons those cops are for having anyting to do with this whore. wow-unprotected sex with the town bike-good choice you two idiots.
and the owner of this Spearmint Rhino's onthe City/council of Rialto? you guys elected a pimp to your 'city Council-roflmao. that town has become a total sewer
Code 4

Barstow, CA

#50 Nov 19, 2010
Pighate, how many times have you ever been arrested?
wake up

Anaheim, CA

#51 Nov 19, 2010
Rialto resident wrote:
I thank what Holtgreve did was wrong. I don't have all the facts that led up to her having sex with the officers. That put aside I think if she can prove she went to Rialto PD and was not given help the city should half to pay. I know in the end part of the money comes out of my pocket since I live in Rialto. You would not here or see people complaining if this was a private company and it was just a sexual harassment charge and she wanted money. Lets get all the facts and see how this plays out.
Can somebody tell me what her damages are? Why does she deserve any taxpayer money? I say she spread her legs voluntarily so now raise the kid on welfare. I thinks its time to stop the free ride.
Oh Please

Cerritos, CA

#52 Nov 19, 2010
She's the village bicycle...everyone's had a ride! LOL!
Roscoe Rules

Brea, CA

#53 Nov 19, 2010
Carol S wrote:
If those two cops need a job they should apply with the Banning PD. Chief Leonard Purvis has proudly identified his force as a second chance department. Why - when they screw up and even the DA's office complains he can use that as an excuse - Banning PD is a second chance department.
Beaumont is another second chance department. Thanks for your two cents.
picket against Rialto PD

Norwalk, CA

#54 Nov 19, 2010
impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief

the DOJ/FBI needs to step in and conduct this investigation PROPERLY. i think Nancy should release the evidence to the papers so the public can see how dirty these cops are. and how dirty this chief is for keeping these dirty cops.
moneytalks

Fontana, CA

#55 Nov 20, 2010
picket against Rialto PD wrote:
impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief the DOJ/FBI needs to step in and conduct this investigation PROPERLY. i think Nancy should release the evidence to the papers so the public can see how dirty these cops are. and how dirty this chief is for keeping these dirty cops.
F * ck you you piece of sh&t! Nancy is a dirty h o e bag! If this investigation is done properly this piece of sh * t w h o r e will be found guilty of harassment, slander, abuse, blackmail and defamation of character. So go ahead and call the DOJ/FBI and have them tell her to f & ck off like they did the last time.
Isidoro

San Bernardino, CA

#57 Nov 20, 2010
Go read the suit people its online just Google it.
Great reading! The FBI needs to sort this one out.
John

Fontana, CA

#58 Nov 20, 2010
I'm assuming this chick got paid for her services. Seems like a money montivated kind'a gal. She's a whore, and she never assumed a different role. However, officers are held to a higher standard. By their knowingly crossing that line they brought shame upon not only their employer, but the other staff member's reputations. Plus, now the city has to defend itself in a civil suit which will cost them thousands. I would have fired them all. They're a liability.
wow

San Diego, CA

#59 Nov 20, 2010
picket against Rialto PD wrote:
impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief, impeach the chief
the DOJ/FBI needs to step in and conduct this investigation PROPERLY. i think Nancy should release the evidence to the papers so the public can see how dirty these cops are. and how dirty this chief is for keeping these dirty cops.
You sound like one angry bitter woman, let me guess that hoebag is your friend. Well no one in Rialto is going to stand by your "impeachment" or your "picketing" He is a good chief and he will do the right thing, meaning he will NOT pay that street walker a single dime. She deserves nothing more than child support. Go to the court, show them that infamous DNA test you say you have and ta-da you get child support. The city nor its tax payers should pay this ugly, used up, good for nothing, piece of trash woman a single dime for her services. My money isn't going to pay for this village idiot to have made some really poor choices.
James

United States

#60 Nov 20, 2010
Cops really know how to pick and choose their victims. After all, they are experts at crime. It's their job. And here we see that they found a perfect victim by selecting a strip club employee to use and abuse. The general public, as seen in the majority of these comments, has no sympathy for those in her line of work. But those idiot policemen made the same poor choices that she did. In fact, the cops made even worse decisions -- just ask the 2 guys who aren't cops anymore. Then again, most of these comments are probably coming from police and/or their unfortunate spouses back home. Who else could be so aggressively stupid as to actually write the sentence "Know one forced her to go", as Edith from Rialto wrote?("Know one"? Really? Wow. It's "No one". "No," not "Know.")
moneytalks

United States

#61 Nov 20, 2010
James wrote:
Cops really know how to pick and choose their victims. After all, they are experts at crime. It's their job. And here we see that they found a perfect victim by selecting a strip club employee to use and abuse. The general public, as seen in the majority of these comments, has no sympathy for those in her line of work. But those idiot policemen made the same poor choices that she did. In fact, the cops made even worse decisions -- just ask the 2 guys who aren't cops anymore. Then again, most of these comments are probably coming from police and/or their unfortunate spouses back home. Who else could be so aggressively stupid as to actually write the sentence "Know one forced her to go", as Edith from Rialto wrote?("Know one"? Really? Wow. It's "No one". "No," not "Know.")
Please, she wasn't a victim. Many of us have seen the pictures she would send to invite guys to have sex. She is trash. Just because she borrowed someones suit, and put on those fake glasses it doesn't cover up the real skank that she is. We have seen the pictures of her topless & crotch shots that she would send out. She had consensual sex with A LOT of men. She would be the one to arrange the tryst. But now she wants to be the victim? She's a victim alright, a victim of her own device and poor choices. There is a lot of people in Rialto who know Nasty Nancy...not just cops. She was open to the public and making up lies to save face and restore dignity would work if you had any to begin with.
wondering

Upland, CA

#62 Nov 20, 2010
Why should Nancy get a paycheck for being the town pump?
Second Amendment

Sunland, CA

#63 Nov 20, 2010
I hope these guys' mothers, sisters, and daughters get pulled over by cops just like these four.

Nice job Rialto. You are definitely living up to the City's reputation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rubidoux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr The pharts 33,111
Review: Fontana Metrolink Station Fri FONTANA METROLINK... 1
Review: Rialto Metrolink Station Fri RIALTO METROLINK ... 1
Riverside Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Animals 4
San Bernardino Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) May 25 Sixty 3
Fontana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Forg 3
News San Bernardino stabbing victim, 16, was L.A. ga... (May '08) May 24 powerball win 201... 112

Rubidoux Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rubidoux Mortgages