Who do you support for Attorney General in Kansas in 2010?

Posted in the Rozel Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Real Americans vote Repub

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Steve has done a good job from what I have seen and heard.
wally515

Parsons, KS

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Schmidt has openly challenged the obamacare; stood solid on almost every other conservative issue. Six needs to go. Another reason we need TERM LIMITS in Kansas.
republican

Independence, KS

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Steve Six has appeared in court against the Phelps family protesting miliary funerals. He has tried in court many cases. He is experienced and not a career politician. Another reason, if his opponent wins, then Virgil Peck would probably move to the Senate slot. Oh my!~!

“EDITOR : Coffeyville Ks.”

Since: Dec 06

Coffeyville Ks.

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Vote Democratic you can't go wrong!
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Oct 12, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
Vote Democratic you can't go wrong!
Are you serious? We have a Dem president, Dem controlled house and Dem controlled senate and we have had our spending increased 24% in the last two years and we're still at 9.6% unemployment and the only thing that has grown in this country is government. Oh yeah....voting Dem sure seems to be the answer.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Mr. Six is not another one of those republican fringe lunatic cult worshiping whack jobs like Brownback.
Jay

Kansas City, KS

#7 Oct 12, 2010
He's a REAL public servant. Not a politician. There's a place for politics, but it's not the AG's office.

Coffeyville Ks.

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? We have a Dem president, Dem controlled house and Dem controlled senate and we have had our spending increased 24% in the last two years and we're still at 9.6% unemployment and the only thing that has grown in this country is government. Oh yeah....voting Dem sure seems to be the answer.
When we are so concerned that we wont make it from paycheck to paycheck or even if there will be another paycheck, we tend to hold on to all we have and where is the ecomomic start/stop-?Not until We stop the Repubican party once and for all We'll be right back in a Recession all over agian.

This recovery has been slow because of Same old practice of corporate America. The unwillingness to work with the new administration, people dont reailize just how bad the bush adm. left the country It was the Republican party then that got us all into this mess.

The economy is what we the people do with our money. While businesses create goods and services producing sales and GDP, it is what the american people spend thier money one that operates the economy.

You think the Republican Party only want what's best on healthcare and "spreading the wealth around" instead of focusing on the rising job loss and deteriorating ec. Amazing?
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Oct 12, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>When we are so concerned that we wont make it from paycheck to paycheck or even if there will be another paycheck, we tend to hold on to all we have and where is the ecomomic start/stop-?Not until We stop the Repubican party once and for all We'll be right back in a Recession all over agian.
This recovery has been slow because of Same old practice of corporate America. The unwillingness to work with the new administration, people dont reailize just how bad the bush adm. left the country It was the Republican party then that got us all into this mess.
The economy is what we the people do with our money. While businesses create goods and services producing sales and GDP, it is what the american people spend thier money one that operates the economy.
You think the Republican Party only want what's best on healthcare and "spreading the wealth around" instead of focusing on the rising job loss and deteriorating ec. Amazing?
Only far left liberal would suggest that it's the R's fault when the D's have had total control of all three houses for the past two years and the D's had control of congress for two years prior to that. The Obama administration has increased government spending by 21.4%. THat's the second highest rate in history, second only to last year, again when Obama was in office. This is the second year in history that SS did not receive a cost of living raise, unlike the government. That is the second year again, both years being under the Obama presidency.
For the record.....people know how the Bush administration left things, it's not like Obama and his administration haven't reminded us every time they talk about the economy. I'm wondering when Obama is going to finally decide he's president and has been for two years. How many years of a "free pass" on the economy does he want? At some point it becomes HIS policies that determine the state of the economy.
And no I don't think the R's will do best with "spreading the wealth around" because they realize what a dumb idea it is for the growth of our country. If you want what someone else has then get off your butt and earn it the same way they did. Our constitution does not say we all have the right to equal money and equal health care insurance. It says we all have the equal right to EARN it. Oh I'm sorry I was talking constitution.....I know how much that is a sore spot for the far left. I do think however that the R's are thinking far more about job loss and how to grow the economy. It's been pretty apparent that Obama hasn't been thinking about it much.

Coffeyville Ks.

#10 Oct 12, 2010
All I have to add is this > stop stealing my democracy republicans.!!!!!!!!!
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Oct 12, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
All I have to add is this > stop stealing my democracy republicans.!!!!!!!!!
And just how are the Republicans stealing your democracy?

Coffeyville Ks.

#12 Oct 12, 2010
This weekís announcement about Social Security benefits raises more immediate concerns for older Americans whose savings and home values still havenít recovered from the financial collapse: Many havenít had a raise since January 2009, and they wonít be getting one until at least January 2012. thank the Republicans for this too . I could write a book on what the Repubicans have done wrong since Obama has taken office. But I feel it's simple enough to check this out yourself like I've done. that's why I'm voting Democrat this time. I tired of loosing what I fought so hard to keep, and the republican party just keep wanting more. Enough is enough you think ?
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Oct 12, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
This weekís announcement about Social Security benefits raises more immediate concerns for older Americans whose savings and home values still havenít recovered from the financial collapse: Many havenít had a raise since January 2009, and they wonít be getting one until at least January 2012. thank the Republicans for this too . I could write a book on what the Repubicans have done wrong since Obama has taken office. But I feel it's simple enough to check this out yourself like I've done. that's why I'm voting Democrat this time. I tired of loosing what I fought so hard to keep, and the republican party just keep wanting more. Enough is enough you think ?
Just how is any of this the R's fault? Who has the majority in the senate, the house, and is in the White House? The D's could have easily stayed and voted on the Bush Tax Cuts and let you keep some of what is yours and instead they practically ran out there. They can call them "tax cuts for the rich" all they want, but when the child tax credit is cut in half and they take away the credit for being married, it's going to felt by the middle and lower class too. If you have kids under 17 you know how much that credit helps out. How can you even say that it's the R's that want everything? Who got in office and immediately started taking over everything he could get his liberal hands on? How much more does Obama want the government to take over? It's worked out so well so far, we're only dealing with the highest increase in government spending in history the last two years, with this year topping last years by 21.4%! And where the hell are the jobs???

Coffeyville Ks.

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Kat Your jobs are being taken away from Oversea operations at a cheaper cost and your Republican people are all behind it. because they think it's going to add more jobs later on into our trade budget. which they don't talk about I might add. Where's the money going to business owners like myself on their spending today.? right Back over seas to buy what we are sending them at a much higher cost. to complete what we are building in our own Country. WHY ASK YOUR REPUBLICAN LEADERS it was their idea. when they made that choice allot of people in this country lost their jobs and homes too. get the ides now ?
DennisFamily

Wichita, KS

#15 Oct 12, 2010
We are very happy with the great job he is doing.
Betty

Wichita, KS

#16 Oct 12, 2010
I think Derek has done a wonderful job and he is interested in the people he represents input.
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Oct 12, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
Kat Your jobs are being taken away from Oversea operations at a cheaper cost and your Republican people are all behind it. because they think it's going to add more jobs later on into our trade budget. which they don't talk about I might add. Where's the money going to business owners like myself on their spending today.? right Back over seas to buy what we are sending them at a much higher cost. to complete what we are building in our own Country. WHY ASK YOUR REPUBLICAN LEADERS it was their idea. when they made that choice allot of people in this country lost their jobs and homes too. get the ides now ?
You are wrong in your assumption that I'm a Republican. I registered Democrat and I voted for Obama. I also am disappointed in my decision and I don't consider myself and will not register as a Democrat or Republican. I just wanted to know why you think all our problems are because of the Repulicans when they are clearly NOT. The blame game is getting old, actually it has been old at least for the last two years for me. I don't care who did what, I care about the one that chose to take on the job and promised to make a "change I could believe in", and what is going on today. I think both parties are totally responsible for the decline of American and one party has no more right than the other to say they are the ones trying to do what's best for our country. We need to clean house and get rid of these "lifers" in there, get term limits for all of them, and get some people in there to fix this economy that have actual business experience.
WoahMiDoh

Talala, OK

#18 Oct 12, 2010
We are a Bi-Polar nation with poor short term memory.

Coffeyville Ks.

#19 Oct 12, 2010
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong in your assumption that I'm a Republican. I registered Democrat and I voted for Obama. I also am disappointed in my decision and I don't consider myself and will not register as a Democrat or Republican. I just wanted to know why you think all our problems are because of the Repulicans when they are clearly NOT. The blame game is getting old, actually it has been old at least for the last two years for me. I don't care who did what, I care about the one that chose to take on the job and promised to make a "change I could believe in", and what is going on today. I think both parties are totally responsible for the decline of American and one party has no more right than the other to say they are the ones trying to do what's best for our country. We need to clean house and get rid of these "lifers" in there, get term limits for all of them, and get some people in there to fix this economy that have actual business experience.
AMEN Kat ! I was a republican at one time in this state and a firm believer in their lies. But enough has gone to far to stand back and not have some kinda control over who we vote for.
We where brought up with principle words of wisdom and knowing the truth holds up to all the laws in Our Own Country.
If I'm to believe my friends and past family memebrs that fought for this country done so without dignity and respect.

then who am I to want more for what they've all left behind ?

This isn't direct toward your own Opinion which I think you got a good point Kat. But in General. we need people to fix what's been broken long enough and get our economy back where it belongs strong and firm with no other loopholes.

I've fought for this Country and I voted for Obama and I'm not ashame of believing in him. No more than I did for Mr Bush.
When I came into this world I watch the news on Tv in black and white. I saw the first President to be shown killed on national Tv in my own living room with my Mom and Dad. We lived only 73 miles from where it happen back then. I believe in my Country and Fought hard to keep it safe for us all to live in. and I love America and the american dreams we all want.
I know it's hard to decide who to trust and who to vote for Kate but don't give up what you believe in. because your a big part of making this Country better each day too. God Bless America My home sweet home. Remember those words are still apart of us each day.

Since: Aug 10

Burlington, KS

#20 Oct 12, 2010
O.K., I'm not making a Republican or a Democratic comment. I don't believe the policies they are following now are working. For instance, the economic stimulus act and the low interest rates. The very low interest rates are killing seniors and those who have investments that are drawing interest. I have seen the interest on my cd's go from 5.15% to 1.50% since 2007. The stimulus money that went to the banks was supposed to help them finacially and the low interest rates is supposed to make it easy for them to borrow money from the big banks to loan to small business and consumers. While the interest on my cds has dropped drastically, the rate the cu is charging has gone up on loans. A personal loan has gone from 7.25 to 9.25. So they're making more money off their loans and paying out less to their depositors. A pretty good deal if you ask me. And the stimulus money that went to corporations to help them hire more help isn't working because they're not hiring. The CEO's don't know whats going to happen in this fall election, so they're sitting tight on all that money. But I saw today where wall street is going to be paying out those big bonuses again. Maybe they'll start spending some of those bonuses and help stimulate the economy, you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rozel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rentals Nov '14 hope 1
Woman playing sun and moon slot in boot hill ca... Jul '14 mogambler 1
Names of shooting suspects released (Jan '14) Jun '14 Drew 2
Joe Dudley Hicks 1949 - 2013 (Jan '14) Jan '14 kelly thompson 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
fu** pawnee county cops (Nov '09) Dec '09 hotrod 4
Longer terms for sex crimes? (Sep '06) Dec '08 justme 7
Rozel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rozel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rozel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rozel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:06PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season