Town Hall Meeting
Tim

Lavon, TX

#1 May 28, 2012
There will a town hall meeting Thursday May 31st to discuss the overpass. The meeting will be held at First Baptist Church Royse City on the 2nd floor student room #200. City staff will lay out what will happen when construction begins and take comments and concerns. Your council members will be there to I am sure. Please pass the word and everyone attend.
gassy

Irving, TX

#2 May 28, 2012
Tim wrote:
There will a town hall meeting Thursday May 31st to discuss the overpass. The meeting will be held at First Baptist Church Royse City on the 2nd floor student room #200. City staff will lay out what will happen when construction begins and take comments and concerns. Your council members will be there to I am sure. Please pass the word and everyone attend.
what time
Tim

Lavon, TX

#3 May 28, 2012
gassy wrote:
<quoted text>what time
Sorry. It will be at 7pm
Trust Baley

Rockwall, TX

#4 May 29, 2012
I trust Mayor Baley! Whatever he says should be the rule. So whatever Mayor Baley thinks is right is ok with me. But only Mayor Baley...
Thanks and this is not a paid political comment for Mayor Baley, he just has common sense and thats all we need.
Tim

Lavon, TX

#5 May 29, 2012
Trust Baley wrote:
I trust Mayor Baley! Whatever he says should be the rule. So whatever Mayor Baley thinks is right is ok with me. But only Mayor Baley...
Thanks and this is not a paid political comment for Mayor Baley, he just has common sense and thats all we need.
Interesting but ok if you say so.
uhh

Haslet, TX

#6 May 30, 2012
Trust Baley wrote:
ABB!!!
tim

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
uhh wrote:
<quoted text>ABB!!!
what does that mean
Texas Ranger Fan

Rockwall, TX

#8 May 30, 2012
yes, what does ABB mean? Tim, maybe that is the only letters they know on the keyboard...you think? But I agree about Mayor Baley. He is the best Mayor this town has ever had and I really mean that. Think about our last three or four....wow! We were in real trouble with the last three or four mayors in this town. But we are ok now and that is all that matters.
tim

United States

#9 May 31, 2012
Texas Ranger Fan wrote:
yes, what does ABB mean? Tim, maybe that is the only letters they know on the keyboard...you think? But I agree about Mayor Baley. He is the best Mayor this town has ever had and I really mean that. Think about our last three or four....wow! We were in real trouble with the last three or four mayors in this town. But we are ok now and that is all that matters.
Thats funny. I will agree we are alot better off than we were. I do like Mayor Baley alot. I have alot of respect for him.
uhh

United States

#10 May 31, 2012
Texas Ranger Fan wrote:
That's cute. When all else fails, go directly to sophomoric humor.
info

Haslet, TX

#11 Jun 9, 2012
What ever came out of this meeting?
town hall attendee

Haslet, TX

#12 Jun 9, 2012
info wrote:
What ever came out of this meeting?
nothing same thing that comes out of all Royse city meetings.
chris christopherson

La Mesa, CA

#13 Jun 10, 2012
town hall attendee wrote:
<quoted text>nothing same thing that comes out of all Royse city meetings.
Actually there was alot of information given out about what would happen when the overpass starts and lots of people showed up and gave suggestions asked questions and gave their concerns. I think it was good. I learned alot
when

Forney, TX

#14 Jun 10, 2012
chris christopherson wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there was alot of information given out about what would happen when the overpass starts and lots of people showed up and gave suggestions asked questions and gave their concerns. I think it was good. I learned alot
Any word on when it would start or is Walmart is actually coming? Surely someone asked these two questions.
chris christopherson

La Mesa, CA

#15 Jun 10, 2012
when wrote:
<quoted text>Any word on when it would start or is Walmart is actually coming? Surely someone asked these two questions.
i didnt hear any discussion about walmart but the overpass will start in a few months

“Hi!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 10, 2012
chris christopherson wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there was alot of information given out about what would happen when the overpass starts and lots of people showed up and gave suggestions asked questions and gave their concerns. I think it was good. I learned alot
Update all of us on what you learned please!
favorite

Forney, TX

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Update all of us on what you learned please!
"Brandiiiiiiii" is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters!!!

“Hi!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2012
favorite wrote:
<quoted text>"Brandiiiiiiii " is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters!!!
Thank you kindly my friend! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black,china,h-ro•xy•bl*ues Fri Straight out 2
justice of the peace race #3 (Feb '12) May 14 Old Rockwall 22
Disappointed May 14 well 2
Forney the next Rockwall w/o the lake! (Feb '14) May 11 abc 38
Football Hawks vs. Yellowjackets Why no more ga... (Sep '15) May 2 AWESOMEwifey 4
News Chick-fil-A too popular, Rockwall neighbors say... Apr 23 biteme 4
No Emergency Siren in Royse City (May '13) Apr '18 Fireguy A-6 23

Royse City Jobs

Personal Finance

Royse City Mortgages