What kind of music are you listening to?

Posted in the Royse City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hi!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Mostly classic rock with some classical music. Huge fan of a wide variety of music. Yes, I know. A headbanger that sometimes a dork.
favorite

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
Mostly classic rock with some classical music. Huge fan of a wide variety of music. Yes, I know. A headbanger that sometimes a dork.
See, you just keep getting better. I do love some Texas Country though.
hi

Carrollton, TX

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Nickelback

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2012
I love rock and roll!
favorite

Rockwall, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Yournotgoingtobelievethis wrote:
I love rock and roll!
Put another dime in the jukebox baby!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 11, 2012
favorite wrote:
<quoted text>Put another dime in the jukebox baby!!!
Thanks! I forgot the next line..brain cloud I guess...hahaha!
wow

Arlington, TX

#7 Jun 14, 2012
How sad! Nobody is listening to music?? Van Halen #1
disagree

Rockwall, TX

#8 Jun 14, 2012
wow wrote:
How sad! Nobody is listening to music?? Van Halen #1
Ahhhh, not a VH fan.....too much high hat symbol for my liking.
wow

Arlington, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh, not a VH fan.....too much high hat symbol for my liking.
lol! So you never said your type of music?
disagree

Rockwall, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So you never said your type of music?
I sort of have the who's who of music on my phone. If I had to pick one from my favorite genres, I would have to say... As far as classic rock, I love the Grateful Dead....rock, G' n R', classic country Johnny Cash, modern country Zach Brown Band, and then there's Texas Country and I can't just say one....Hayes Carll, Pat Green, Wade Bowen, Johnny Cooper, Reckless Kelly, Roger Creager, Jerry Jeff, and Chris Knight. You?
wow

Arlington, TX

#11 Jun 14, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>I sort of have the who's who of music on my phone. If I had to pick one from my favorite genres, I would have to say... As far as classic rock, I love the Grateful Dead....rock, G' n R', classic country Johnny Cash, modern country Zach Brown Band, and then there's Texas Country and I can't just say one....Hayes Carll, Pat Green, Wade Bowen, Johnny Cooper, Reckless Kelly, Roger Creager, Jerry Jeff, and Chris Knight. You?
what is the difference between Country and Texas Country?
disagree

Rockwall, TX

#12 Jun 14, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>what is the difference between Country and Texas Country?
It's kind of one of those things we'd have to sit down, have a cold beer (or six) and listen to. Tell you what, pop in a Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, or Kenny Chesney CD, the pop in any of the others I mentioned in my previous post. It's just something in the way they tell a story I guess....I do like some modern country like Brad Paisley, Alan Jackson, Trace Adkins, and the like, but again, just easier to hear it than put my finger on it. Make sense? Texas Country is a passion of mine and different moods make me play different music. Or maybe if I'm drinking whiskey I'll play something different if I'm drinking beer....
disagree

Rockwall, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>what is the difference between Country and Texas Country?
By the way, where you from? Don't take offense, I'm a transplant, but glad my journey began when "someone" introduced me to Jerry Jeff Walker and Pat Green many many moons ago.
wow

Arlington, TX

#14 Jun 14, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, where you from? Don't take offense, I'm a transplant, but glad my journey began when "someone" introduced me to Jerry Jeff Walker and Pat Green many many moons ago.
I am a Texan. No offense taken. I guess I only know "pop" country & and "old" country from my dad, such as Dolly, George Jones, Willie, etc. Just never had high exposure to Country music. Just like all music, some songs I like, and some I don't.
wow

Arlington, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, where you from? Don't take offense, I'm a transplant, but glad my journey began when "someone" introduced me to Jerry Jeff Walker and Pat Green many many moons ago.
No beer or whiskey, tequila!
neighbor

Euless, TX

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Kissed you.
stand

Voorhees, NJ

#17 Oct 22, 2012
them black claps and them black stacks and them white stacks and them white on white traps and them black on black smacks and them mad hats and them bad yaps.. them mean macks.. abuse haps.. your use laughs.. no truce past.. you cannot continue on without digust the hoof snaps.. devils cast and your hood crashed and your suburb smashed... aloof trash.. diffuse ash..the bullet rash..

this is a short 2 second rap about..

and I don't even like rap.. I like metal.. I have a guitar..

“Music Lover”

Since: Jan 11

Royse City Texas

#18 Nov 2, 2012

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 2, 2012
I have been rotating Joan Jett, Ray Charles, Joe Jackson and Glen Campbell. About to throw in some Clash.
Fireside Chat

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 2, 2012
Listening to Chris Tomlin, Mercy Me, Kristian Standill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Saved 43 min Mike_Peterson 9
Get Ready for another nasty tire shop coming to... (Feb '11) 17 hr mjepp 26
Christian Zionism Sat Sosthenes 9
blessing of the animals? Sat Sosthenes 14
What are they building? Oct 17 swiss 5
Who gives the best haircuts around here? Oct 13 kurtcooksalot16 4
New to Royse City Oct 3 LovingRC 7

Royse City News Video

Royse City Dating
Find my Match