First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2009
My daughter got a call this morning that one of her classmates was killed last night in a pedestrian accident. Anyone know about this?
PS23LAH

Lavon, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2009
My daughter is really upset she is meeting with her friends to support,comfort each other and pray. Do not have any facts but we heard that she was with her boyfriend in a car. I'm praying for the family and all who knew her.
RCMom

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2009
I heard she was on her bike when she was hit by a car. Not sure what is fact/rumor, but if a family in our town lost their daughter last night I think we should pull together to support them in any way we can. I too am praying.
brandy

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 7, 2009
I was there. She was hit by a car while riding her bike on 1138. She died instantly. The firefighter that was blocking us off wouldn't tell me her name. My daughter, Karmyn wants to know. Does anyone know her name?
RCMom

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2009
Shadow
PS23LAH

Lavon, TX

#7 Nov 7, 2009
I agree with you RCMom we need to support this family. Also the family on the other end. My prayers are with them.
RCMom

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2009
Yes PS23LAH, I can not imagine what the driver of the car must be going through. It is a tragic situation for all involved.
RCMom

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2009
My family and I went by the Cuarenta's house to see if there was anything we could do. They were very appreciative, but said they did not need anything right now. I could tell it meant a lot that we stoped by and I let them know the community was praying for them. The funeral is at 6:00pm tomorrow at Charles W Smith and Son in Sachse.Please pass that information on so that this family can feel our support.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 7, 2009
Tomorrow - that fast?
PS23LAH

Lavon, TX

#11 Nov 7, 2009
I have already started passing the word. Also many students are going to wear blue ribbons next week to remember Shadow. They were told that blue was her favorite color.
Thankful for grace

San Francisco, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2009
I will be praying for her family and all of those involved.
brandy

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 7, 2009
How old was she, what grade, and, what school did she attend? Poor girl, and wow, the parents. I couldn't imagine! The parents came to the accident site when we were there and were sobbing and hugging. The only thing I could do was hold my baby girl, Karmyn, and explain to her and her friend, this is why we are soo protective! I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain, yet, with this crazy world, can u really keep our kids safe? That's why I have one. I couldn't live 5 minutes in that kind of pain. I send my deepest sympothy to the family....nnnnn
PS23LAH

Lavon, TX

#14 Nov 8, 2009
She was in the 10th grade. Brandy I agree with you I don't think anyone can imagine the pain they must be going through. It is just not natural to loose a child. We as parents are suppose to go first. I can't believe how upset I'm about this and I didn't even know Shadow.
ashten

Beaumont, TX

#15 Nov 8, 2009
I am shadow's oldest sister. I did not live in royse city. Neither does our other sister. thank you all for the prayers. they're needed. I dont know if it's weird that i looked this up and found it and then read it. I just dont know what to do in this situation. She was my little baby doll. Thats what i always called her. My sister thats 20 just had a baby girl sept. 20. And i am pregnant and due feb. 11. I am in pain that shadow will never know her first niece and nephew. Our mom was killed when in 1998. They're going to bring her to nacogdoches to be buried near her, for which i am very thankful. And, yes.....please keep your children safe as I will do my own. Shadow was the brightest, funniest little girl I knew. She always made people laugh and smile. But I could go on for days......right now, I gotta get outta the house. Thanks again for the prayers. And I'll answer questions or anything. I don't know if people would even have any. I'm just trying to figure this out on my own without too much stress on me or my baby
jojo

Forney, TX

#16 Nov 8, 2009
ashten wrote:
I am shadow's oldest sister. I did not live in royse city. Neither does our other sister. thank you all for the prayers. they're needed. I dont know if it's weird that i looked this up and found it and then read it. I just dont know what to do in this situation. She was my little baby doll. Thats what i always called her. My sister thats 20 just had a baby girl sept. 20. And i am pregnant and due feb. 11. I am in pain that shadow will never know her first niece and nephew. Our mom was killed when in 1998. They're going to bring her to nacogdoches to be buried near her, for which i am very thankful. And, yes.....please keep your children safe as I will do my own. Shadow was the brightest, funniest little girl I knew. She always made people laugh and smile. But I could go on for days......right now, I gotta get outta the house. Thanks again for the prayers. And I'll answer questions or anything. I don't know if people would even have any. I'm just trying to figure this out on my own without too much stress on me or my baby
what school did she go too??
jojo

Forney, TX

#17 Nov 8, 2009
visitor

Forney, TX

#18 Nov 8, 2009
jojo wrote:
Royse City High School!
brandy

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 8, 2009
PS..... I guess the firefighter was wrong when he told me she looked like a middle school age girl.
KHart

Mckinney, TX

#21 Nov 8, 2009
My daughter was close to Shadow, and ate lunch with her everyday. We did not knowthe family though. Does anyone know where and when the funeral is, the ealier post was wrong I believe.
KHart

Mckinney, TX

#22 Nov 8, 2009
Sorry the viewing is tonight at the above address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable for pct 4 1 hr Concern citizen 1
Another drug bust in Rockwall 8 hr Zorro 1
We need a Denny's for breakfast in Rockwall (Jul '12) Sun Thehonestrockwallien 18
The Harbor is a ghost town! Sun greg 14
Get Ready for another nasty tire shop coming to... (Feb '11) Feb 28 deez nits 30
Is the Church of Christ a Cult? (Dec '09) Feb 28 question 412
Rockwall ISD Pay Raises (Aug '12) Feb 27 RCB 53

Royse City News Video

Royse City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Royse City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST