what happened Sunday night at hwy 276 and 35????

Posted in the Royse City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of457
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Claire

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Anyone know what happened at 276 and 35 Sunday night, near the old MidLakes Grocery Store. Heard on scanner there was a shooting. I know the sheriff was there until 3 a.m. this morning.
Lynn

Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

An affair gone wrong and innocent lives paid the price.
Jessica

Quinlan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

I heard that a one guy was having an affair with another mans women and an arugement started and ended up with a shooting. Tyler McBride got shoot in the eye. Tyler's dad was shoot in the stomach and an other guy named Toby Got shoot in the Chest and Stomach. Shooter ran away when cops shown up.
Jessica

Quinlan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Claire wrote:
Anyone know what happened at 276 and 35 Sunday night, near the old MidLakes Grocery Store. Heard on scanner there was a shooting. I know the sheriff was there until 3 a.m. this morning.
17 Year old Tyler McBride shot in eye, By Greg Bostick. Tyler's Dad in stomach and Toby Torbert in chest and stomach. Toby and Tyler's dad were having an affair with Greg's wife. Both found out. Tyler is star football player for Quinlan, my school and he will be very missed. He is like my big brother and last night i was at the hospital from 11 to 4.
beth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Nobody died jessica...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

beth wrote:
Nobody died jessica...
I am just guessing she meant he will be missed on the football team.

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

beth wrote:
Nobody died jessica...
Well that is good news. Prayers to all involved. Emotions take charge in situations like that, I hope and pray for the best in physical and emotional healing for anyone and everyone involved no matter how close or how far removed personally they may be to the situation.

Arcata, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

does anyone know condition of the injured?
Joe

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

I have only heard tylers condition he had to get his left eye removed other than that he's going to be fine he's a strong kid and a good friend of mine
Rockwall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Why was Tyler there in the first place? I love how parent are such good role models these days. What a shame!
Mc Bride _Scott

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

The story going around is that Tyler was with his Dad and friend Colton Scott who's step dad Toby Torbert was in the passenger seat and is the one who was having a fling with Mr Bostick's Wife. Some how Mr Bostick found them on 276 and after some type of chase ran them off the road where he fired multiple times at the car with his head lights off, once he turned them on McBride was there and he shot him in the face. Mr. Bostick's knew all of them as his son was friends with the boys. The adult males were both shot in or around the chest and stomach from apparently a gun shot wound and Colton was the only one of the four who was not directly hit.
As far as role models, Who knows why they were there
The real lesson here is not to be sleeping with someone else's Wife, besides - everyone knows Mr Bostick is crazy and in this small Town - Your not gonna get away with it...
Last I heard he was out of jail and theres more to the story then is being released...
Local Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

As of Monday afternoon, the suspect, Bostick I guess, was still in custody and scheduled to be charged today (Tuesaday). All of the victims were listed in stable condition, according to the sheriff.
Gregory Cole Bostick

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Okay the "criminal, crazy, bad guy" is my father. You know nothing of what happened. The police report will be open I'm sure after the trial. Any more speaking of this and I will contact my lawyer for slander.
Gregory Cole Bostick

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Mcbride-Scott you are sad. That is nothing of the real story. He did not fire into head lights. He did not chase anyone off the road. Please stop the ignorance.
Mc Bride _Scott wrote:
The story going around is that Tyler was with his Dad and friend Colton Scott who's step dad Toby Torbert was in the passenger seat and is the one who was having a fling with Mr Bostick's Wife. Some how Mr Bostick found them on 276 and after some type of chase ran them off the road where he fired multiple times at the car with his head lights off, once he turned them on McBride was there and he shot him in the face. Mr. Bostick's knew all of them as his son was friends with the boys. The adult males were both shot in or around the chest and stomach from apparently a gun shot wound and Colton was the only one of the four who was not directly hit.
As far as role models, Who knows why they were there
The real lesson here is not to be sleeping with someone else's Wife, besides - everyone knows Mr Bostick is crazy and in this small Town - Your not gonna get away with it...
Last I heard he was out of jail and theres more to the story then is being released...
No longer from Quinlan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Rumors have a way of spreading like wildfire in small towns. I've heard several versions of the story and I don't even live there anymore. The only victims here are the innocent children of these adults who made very bad decisions. Everyone is rallying around Tyler McBride, as well they should, but they also need to see that the children of the shooter are also victims.

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

No longer from Quinlan wrote:
Rumors have a way of spreading like wildfire in small towns. I've heard several versions of the story and I don't even live there anymore. The only victims here are the innocent children of these adults who made very bad decisions. Everyone is rallying around Tyler McBride, as well they should, but they also need to see that the children of the shooter are also victims.
Well said, right on target. Again keep all those that are impacted in your prayers please, kids and adults. We all fall short and if any of us were put in any of the situations that led up to this unfortunate incident, we too would need the prayers of all those around us...just support these families please. There is a lot of healing and forgiveness that needs to be achieved for these families and children to move on with their lives in a positive way. Something like this can and will scar people forever, especially the kids, just do what you can support them.
JMM

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

It sooooo amazes me how people are sooo worried about what is going on that they get things like this "topix" crap started and say things that are hurtful to all families involved!!!
Their are alot of people that are hurting in this tragic situation!! Including my family!!
Their are going to be ALOT of different stories circulating.... Why dont we let "WHAT HAPPENED" go and focus on prayer and healing for EVERYONE!!! We all need peace!!! Thank you!!

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

JMM wrote:
It sooooo amazes me how people are sooo worried about what is going on that they get things like this "topix" crap started and say things that are hurtful to all families involved!!!
Their are alot of people that are hurting in this tragic situation!! Including my family!!
Their are going to be ALOT of different stories circulating.... Why dont we let "WHAT HAPPENED" go and focus on prayer and healing for EVERYONE!!! We all need peace!!! Thank you!!
Praying for you and the whole family (and all the families) J. stay strong and supportive, your family needs you now more than ever.
claire

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Well, It is all a horrible mess. It is because of the poor decisions that the innocent kids got in the way of the bullets flying around.

It is amazing that more innocent people did not get shot because that is a busy highway where all this took place.

Our main concern should be the kids and not the adults who do not have the decency to keep their pants on,or decide use a gun to settle what should be settled behind closed doors. Now thanks to their decisions, the entire town knows their business and sadly different versions will be floating around.
UNNOWN

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

I was there and first off Melvin was not having an affair with anyone. Tolby was and Melvin was only there cause Tolby and him were friends. Melvin was there for his friend. The boys were there for their dads. Tyler has lost his left eye and Melvin his dad is still in ICU. No no one died butt Tylers life willl be changed for ever. It is a very messed up and sad deal. Melvin and Tolby will prob never be the same for having their boys go through this. People should not post things if you dont know what your talking about and what the truth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of457
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Royse City News Video

•••
•••

Royse City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Royse City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE