First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bytheway

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Haven't been there since the new one opened is it better???
bytheway

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 14, 2012
LOL heart an soul!!!
Dont know

Forney, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2012
dont know
Not Good

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Everytime I go in there it's like a daycare. I go shop & get my hair done to get away from my children, not be around someone else's bratty kids. If your kids are going to be up there at least make them act decent. Also the black headed hair dresser mika is always yapping her trashy jaws on her phone while working. I will not get my hair done by her again & will not shop in that store.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2012
I love Heart and Soul 💓
Julie Garcia

Frisco, TX

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Thank you Kim, and ladies, I do apologize about your negative experience. Lots of customers and clients bring their children too, and this is hard for us to control, it's a difficult subject to tackle; however, this is your opinion, which you have the right to. I try my best to handle thing with a professional manner, and trashy talk is not acceptable to me coming from employees or anyone. I will discuss this with the stylists and I'm sure Micah would be devistated to hear that someone feels this way about her. Again I appologize, and never want to lose a customer. We value and appreciate each one of you :)
Dana B

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Jan 16, 2012
I do no business with anyone here in Royse City. It's like going back in time
rcmomma

Forney, TX

#8 Jan 19, 2012
What's really going on in that place????
getalife

Forney, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2012
rcmomma wrote:
What's really going on in that place????
If you are so curious go see for yourself. Dang your are a busy body.
rcmomma

Forney, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Not really
FYI

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jan 28, 2012
I've been in Heart & Soul a couple times and don't like it very much to be honest. The tension is unbelievable and the drama is undescribable. It's like being back in high school while in that place. Seems fake to me.
Wonder

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Are you talking about the store, or the salon in the back? I've been in the store multiple times looking at clothes and have never noticed any "tension".
rcmom2

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2012
I understand that everyone has their opinions about things,people and places! But unless you have been personally hurt intentionly by someone in that place why do you need to put things out there like this? you have every right not to shop there or get your hair done.... but to blast people on here personly is not cool! The owner has apologized.... That should be enough.
Get A Life

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Because some people never grow up and want to put others down to make themselves look good. If you don't like it, don't go there. I know Julie and she is a great person and does what is best for her business. The salon is a beauty salon. It has character and you feel at home. Yes there has been gossip but it's mostly from the clients in the chair that feel comfortable enough to share openly. Now, Go do something productive instead of writing on Topix and starting drama.
YOURMOMMA

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 2, 2013
rcmomma... that's pretty FUNNY!!! RCMOMMA, but you live in Forney??? You are a fake liar!!!!!!!!!! Why hide behind a fake identity??? Make yourself known....... People are soooo quick to talk trash, but hide and hibernate and put on a FAKE front to everyone they come into contact with... Maybe you should stop doing the things you have always done, and things MIGHT change for the better for YOU!!! or maybe you're just TRASH, like the people SAY you are!!! and a home wrecker and the skank YOU ARE!!! GROSS... and momma PERIOD... you should worry about your kids... and ALL the men they have seen come and go from you BED!!! and anyone who knows you knows that you ARE one hell of a momma!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET A LIFE and STAY IN "FORNEY"... and you wont have to worry about the RC businesses!
Lori Stychalski

Euless, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Julie Garcia wrote:
Thank you Kim, and ladies, I do apologize about your negative experience. Lots of customers and clients bring their children too, and this is hard for us to control, it's a difficult subject to tackle; however, this is your opinion, which you have the right to. I try my best to handle thing with a professional manner, and trashy talk is not acceptable to me coming from employees or anyone. I will discuss this with the stylists and I'm sure Micah would be devistated to hear that someone feels this way about her. Again I appologize, and never want to lose a customer. We value and appreciate each one of you :)
I have seen signs posted tastefully addressing this issue " please have your children stay home if not receiving services"
rcmomma

Forney, TX

#17 Jan 2, 2013
YOURMOMMA wrote:
rcmomma... that's pretty FUNNY!!! RCMOMMA, but you live in Forney??? You are a fake liar!!!!!!!!!! Why hide behind a fake identity??? Make yourself known....... People are soooo quick to talk trash, but hide and hibernate and put on a FAKE front to everyone they come into contact with... Maybe you should stop doing the things you have always done, and things MIGHT change for the better for YOU!!! or maybe you're just TRASH, like the people SAY you are!!! and a home wrecker and the skank YOU ARE!!! GROSS... and momma PERIOD... you should worry about your kids... and ALL the men they have seen come and go from you BED!!! and anyone who knows you knows that you ARE one hell of a momma!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET A LIFE and STAY IN "FORNEY"... and you wont have to worry about the RC businesses!
I'm so sorry but I live in RC
Obviously you are mistaken me for someone else???
YOURMOMMA

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 3, 2013
If you look under your title, rcmomma, it says Forney, TX., Which is the reason for my statement! Believe me, I know you live in RC. OBVIOUSLY I don't have you mistaken for someone else!!!
YourDaddy

Lockhart, TX

#19 Jan 3, 2013
YOURMOMMA wrote:
If you look under your title, rcmomma, it says Forney, TX., Which is the reason for my statement! Believe me, I know you live in RC. OBVIOUSLY I don't have you mistaken for someone else!!!
If you two cant get along Im gonna put yall in the backyard and yall can fight it out.
rcmomma

Forney, TX

#20 Jan 3, 2013
I think you just like Drama!! You don't know me and have blown this way out of proportion so just DROP IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DART coming to Rockwall Sun Bic 7
March 2nd -- armed robbery 1742 N. Frances Mar 20 Bakkyard 1
u will never guess what Rockwall planners approved Mar 17 wonderer 4
tx on the precipice of ca Mar 17 Wayne 3
Door to Door Meat Scam? (Mar '09) Mar 16 Eli Lap 454
Rockwall City Council Mar 15 Lady of the Lake 1
Lawncare Mar 14 Mia 1

Royse City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royse City Mortgages