RC Resident

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Was just told that Fish Camp is closed down. Anyone know why?

Since: Mar 12

Royse City, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Yes, I just called, they are closed. I asked why, they said they just decided to close the restaurant.
Kacy

Arlington, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2013
RC Resident wrote:
Was just told that Fish Camp is closed down. Anyone know why?
On the FB page they said they were ready to retire and just had too many problems with the restaurant
Royse City Slicker

Garland, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2013
I took the family there a couple of months ago. It was probably our sixth or seventh time there since they opened and we decided that it would be our last after that visit. We had a few good visits there in the past but it wasn't the same. The menu seemed to have less on it and it was overpriced. I wasn't very hungry and wanted someting simple but the least expensive item was a burger for over $12.00. It tasted fine but I believe that four of us dined for around $70.00. That seemed kind of high for what we got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 43 min fartering 826
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farting 641
Door to Door Meat Scam? (Mar '09) 11 hr Mike duck it 398
New Police Chief Mon Police Watch 1
RW Council Race Mon Drake 25
Bible Info May 3 Mike_Peterson 16
God's Kingdom is Here May 3 Mike_Peterson 15
More from around the web

Royse City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]