any other forums similar to topix

Posted in the Royse City Forum

joey

Crandall, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2009
I really like the concept of Topix (although it's pretty negative most times)...
I'm just curious are there other websites similar to where I can see what other people in Royse City are saying? I know about Roysecity.info but it's never crowded over there. Anything else?
thanks...and for the record I like living here.
Desiree

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 20, 2009
joey wrote:
I really like the concept of Topix (although it's pretty negative most times)...
I'm just curious are there other websites similar to where I can see what other people in Royse City are saying? I know about Roysecity.info but it's never crowded over there. Anything else?
thanks...and for the record I like living here.
Sometimes, you will run into other people from RC on the Rockwall topix page, just change the city name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Frank Pharts 819
Bible Info Sun Mike_Peterson 16
God's Kingdom is Here Sun Mike_Peterson 15
Water Bills. Thank You RC. Sat RC Fish 1
New Mayor-what are her plans for us? Apr 30 SpecialFred83 1
FBC Royse City Apr 27 tater 25
More from around the web

Royse City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]