First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hmmm....

Forney, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Wingdingers is up for lease....Any takers?
crewcut joe

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="Hmmm...."]Wingd ingers is up for lease....Any takers?[/QUOTE]

WOW! Now it will stay up 4ever!!! Not cool and not groovy at all!!
bill

Forney, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2012
crewcut joe wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Now it will stay up 4ever!!! Not cool and not groovy at all!!
Why not it would look okay if the city would remove all of the signage that has been put out along the street.
crewcut joe

Rockwall, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>Why not it would look okay if the city would remove all of the signage that has been put out along the street.
Pllleeeeaaaassseee!!!! The place is falling down and it is a DUMP!
bill

Forney, TX

#5 Jun 17, 2012
crewcut joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Pllleeeeaaaassseee!!!! The place is falling down and it is a DUMP!
If that is the case then you would have to bulldoze all of downtown. It did suffer a fire but it is not falling down someone could put some cash into it and and have a nice business. Since the guy built this place everyone has been saying it was a dump and not built to code and every other excuse they could come up with to bad mouth the man that built it. Myself I kinda admire the spirit the owner had when he chose to build the place and do most of the work himself. Too bad he chose to build it where everyone would rather support a huge giant like Wal-Mart than support a local small business man.
Liz

Rockwall, TX

#6 Jun 20, 2012
I don't need the fact that the place is a dump and not up to code when he built it to bad mouth the guy. There is plenty of bad mouthing to do about him without even mentioning his skills as a builder.
hello

Melissa, TX

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Wish I could!!!!! That is a PRIME space of great realty!!!!!! Wish I could buy it.
cletus

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Will be torn down in 5 weeks!!!!!!
sweetie pie

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 29, 2012
cletus wrote:
Will be torn down in 5 weeks!!!!!!
Then what? A new business?
cletus

Haslet, TX

#10 Jun 29, 2012
sweetie pie wrote:
<quoted text>Then what? A new business?
At the council meeting they said its on the market. EDC is talking to potential business chains. The property has been tied up in a lawsuit between the building and land owner thats why the city couldnt do anything.
sweetie pie

Euless, TX

#11 Jun 29, 2012
cletus wrote:
<quoted text>At the council meeting they said its on the market. EDC is talking to potential business chains. The property has been tied up in a lawsuit between the building and land owner thats why the city couldnt do anything.
Thanks for the info!
cletus

Haslet, TX

#12 Jun 29, 2012
No problem. Hopefully it will be something good.
Thanks Bill

Rockwall, TX

#13 Jun 30, 2012
This was a collaberative effort by now ex-city manager Bill Shipp and his administration. Sad that just when we were about to make a move toward improvement, some council members decided that we needed to go in a "new direction"... Very disappointed in that decision. I know Mr. Shipp cared and worked very, very hard to make our town a better place to live. We should always remember that anything that will be coming to our town within the next year or so was because of Shipp and his work.
cletus

United States

#14 Jun 30, 2012
Thanks Bill wrote:
This was a collaberative effort by now ex-city manager Bill Shipp and his administration. Sad that just when we were about to make a move toward improvement, some council members decided that we needed to go in a "new direction"... Very disappointed in that decision. I know Mr. Shipp cared and worked very, very hard to make our town a better place to live. We should always remember that anything that will be coming to our town within the next year or so was because of Shipp and his work.
LOL!!! Shipp had nothing to do with it.
Tom

Rockwall, TX

#15 Jun 30, 2012
cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Shipp had nothing to do with it.
That's what you think...LOL!! He had everything to do with it! Check it out dude. The documents are all in order....read and weep! LOL!!!
chris

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you think...LOL!! He had everything to do with it! Check it out dude. The documents are all in order....read and weep! LOL!!!
I did check it out buddy!! I get you and shipp are buddies and you got your feelings hurt but its ok I am pretty sure the city and council will be fine and probably better than ever. I know the chief and hes a great leader. I am sure the skeletons shipp left the council to deal with will be coming out of the closet real soon.
sweetie pie

Euless, TX

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Alrighty then. Let's just hope we get something great we all could use.
=)

Forney, TX

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Taco bell
Really

Arlington, TX

#19 Jul 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="=)"]Taco bell[/QUOTE]
probably Taco Casa if anything
fate mom

North Tonawanda, NY

#20 Jul 17, 2012
What more Mexican food are you crazy we would do better with an all American diner a little bit of home cooking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royse City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forney the next Rockwall w/o the lake! (Feb '14) 17 hr Countryangel 32
News Caddo Mills dad complains on teen's paddling (Jul '08) Fri When Naughty Cry 6
Racism/Snobbery NextDoor App Rockwall North (Jan '16) Aug 22 Truth fighter 6
You cant be black in Rockwall on a Friday! (Sep '12) Aug 22 Truth fighter 36
Wal-Mart today Aug 20 Wal-Mart 1
Does Heath have a police department? Aug 18 Big dick 4
RCHS Girls BB Gone Bad? (Jan '14) Aug 16 Dallas sports 9

Royse City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royse City Mortgages