Misdemeanor Drug Charges Remain Against Royersford Man in Meth Bust Case

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Two felony charges of criminal use of a communications device were withdrawn against Donald Preston of Royersford at his preliminary hearing Monday morning before District Judge Andrea Duffy of Montgomeryville.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2012
itstherecit

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I bet the arrested person was sold the drug by a police informant....go after the seller not the user...ass.......hole govt. ....keep the bureaucracy moving along
itstherecit

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

sorry....big mistake by the govt....let the pusher go...ass......holes
itstherecit

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I'm tired of the Police (confidential) Informants (CI's) selling drugs to people and then having the buyer getting arrested. The police pay the CI through money, drug return or a pat on the back when some buyers and are caught with the drug on their person and sent to jail only to pay court costs, fines and community service.
Why aren't these CI's prosecuted for sale of drugs or any illegal substance?
Some of the CI's sales can kill a person almost before they can get the needle out of their arm. But if that happens the CI is not prosecuted because they are doing a service for the police and the higher ups in the govt. The police are doing this task to further their individual career and the govt is doing it for stats.
No body should be legally able to sell drugs to arrest a buyer, especially police stooges.

This may sound harsh but it's only the beginning...the ladders first rung is the police....there are many more rungs....I will continue this vane of thought until the day I die....more here or on another site

POLICE.....go after the pusher and stop playing with your faux arrest numbers by using phony stats and their junky (CI) pons
itstherecit

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

funny thing....i forgot to mention the CI's I personally know......initials only..DL..KL..KW..........watc h out for them...they are police bitches and will do anything to please the cops...especially Godin
Common Sense

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

So, a man goes to the park for a stroll and unintentionally buys meth. We are expected to believe it was the insane police force of Royersford, PA that initiated the purchase?
Living in Royersford for 10 plus years, it doesn't seem to happen regularly?
Unless, you have a drug problem!
itstherecit

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Common Sense wrote:
So, a man goes to the park for a stroll and unintentionally buys meth. We are expected to believe it was the insane police force of Royersford, PA that initiated the purchase?
Living in Royersford for 10 plus years, it doesn't seem to happen regularly?
Unless, you have a drug problem!
maybe the person does have a drug problem....does that make it right for the seller to be a stooge or bitch for the police to set the buyer up and then arrest the buyer and let the seller walk for a collar? police are as much of the problem or more as the weak and addicted...give the seller a walk..the money in the deal..or a blind eye to further dealings? that sucks...if you're are a cop and you get your ribbons and promotions from that tatic you suck....what a sad way to exist.....FU
itstherecit

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

cop: you know anyone I can bust if you sell this to them?
CI: yes probably. How soon?
cop: as soon as possible. We'll talk to set it up.
CI: I'll let you know.

Then the CI offers a deal to a buyer that is great. The CI calls the cop to set the drug deal up...time, place, etc.

The drug deal goes down and the buyer is arrested!
The seller/dealer is let go and rewarded for his service to the community....how is that right? Arrest the seller, cut the supply. DO NOT arrest the user...they are weak and addicted...that is unless You want to add to the county coffers and advance your lame ass career as a cop!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Anyone know the budget of the mostly part-time Royersford Police Department?
I am sure the investment in a $20 bump was worth two misdemeanors? I hate getting caught the first time buying drugs in a community where I pay taxes.
How many CI busts do they have? Because I so appreciate hanging with drug addicts?
I guess a witness to a crime is always wrong, good thing they got it wrong with Sandusky!
Enough is enough

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Lock them all up, I'm sick of all these wanna be's running around thinking they're thugs. Too much white trash in the area; if you want to act like you're a big bad drug dealer go do it in Philadelphia. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jelly 51,280
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr A Muslims Useful... 3,899
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug 17 Musikologist 17
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Aug 11 beanzalo1 292
Review: Progressive Family Eyecare - John F Slo... (Mar '11) Aug 6 Jenna 18
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Aug 6 Gee 164
Review: New Concepts MED SPA (Dec '11) Aug 6 Gee 3

Search the Royersford Forum:
•••

Royersford News Video

•••
•••

Royersford Jobs

•••