Fire guts Royersford apartment

Fire guts Royersford apartment

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Fire guts Royersford apartment. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Two occupants escaped unhurt from the 2nd floor fire on Main Street. A fire heavily damaged a second floor apartment above Good's Custom Blinds & Awnings at 333 Main Street in Royersford this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

realistic

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Love handles Lauer
zero weight

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Fire must have started in the sofa. They always start there and smolder
realistic

Pottstown, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2011
zero weight wrote:
Fire must have started in the sofa. They always start there and smolder
Looks like Jak-time started the fire after
all.... I guess we can say " zero weight" had it right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7th grader who died? anyone know what happened? (Jun '11) Jun 9 GuyThatWouldBeGla... 21
Best Public Restroom? (Jun '10) May '17 realistic 36
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) May '17 Savedus 13
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Apr '17 Kim 167
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Apr '17 Denise V 16
News What's Open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day? (Jan '13) Apr '17 Democrappy 2
Racially profiled at movie tavern in collegeville (Jan '15) Apr '17 Democrappy 7

Royersford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages