Posted in the Royersford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Boozer

Malvern, PA

#1 May 18, 2011
I'm sure the end will come someday, but do you think
Saturday the 21st is it? I heard this is the same guy who predicted the " end of times" back in the 90's. I'm guessing he made a numerical change to correct his error...?
Make sure you get bread & milk to be safe...
Bible Banger

Malvern, PA

#2 May 18, 2011
With a name like " the boozer" you might want to add a bottle to your shopping list, when you get your milk & eggs...
REPENT!!
Facts

Hanover, PA

#3 May 18, 2011
The Boozer wrote:
I'm sure the end will come someday, but do you think
Saturday the 21st is it? I heard this is the same guy who predicted the " end of times" back in the 90's. I'm guessing he made a numerical change to correct his error...?
Make sure you get bread & milk to be safe...
I hope it's the end for some. Maybe my mortgage and credit card bills will go away.
Fornicator

Malvern, PA

#4 May 18, 2011
It only begins on 5/21, the true end is 10/21/11
drink up!!
Harold Camping

Phoenixville, PA

#5 May 18, 2011
6 PM on Saturday night. Get ready!
realistic

Pottstown, PA

#6 May 18, 2011
I can't wait to read here what
happens......
chromie

United States

#7 May 18, 2011
I am buying a bottle and some jacks and party like its 1999

Since: May 11

Chicago, IL

#8 May 18, 2011
Is 6pm when Jesus's flight gets in? lol I didn't know it had a time of day now LMAO :)

After googling it, I saw the caravan is coming to Pottstown to spread the word on the 21st...at least according to their website.... lol
Jesus himself

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 May 18, 2011
Dont worry my sons and daughters I'll just take what I need then leave the rest to fight it out until oct. I'll be watching from above like I ordered it on pay per view it's gonna be good!! So everyone just chill out it all will be over soon 0:)
believer

Norristown, PA

#10 May 19, 2011
ok look, it's obvious we won't talk the fanatics out of believing the 21st is it for us. so instead I will propose all those people turn over all your monetary possessions.. houses, cars, money, jewelry, etc since you won't be needing them anymore after Saturday. Please forward by Friday at noon so I have time to collect & organize them. NOW, to be fair & to show you I'm honest, if we happen to still be here Sunday you can have these items all back for a small fee. sound fair?
Fornicator

Malvern, PA

#11 May 19, 2011
Hey-Zues I didn't know you were living in Bear De.
I would've stopped by for a visit & chatted for a while, maybe even read a palm or two...
the pope

Spring City, PA

#12 May 19, 2011
All i can say is ha ha ha aha haha ha ah ah ha ha ha ah ah ha ah stupids
trash can

Spring City, PA

#13 May 19, 2011
this is what happens when you have a kerosene heater in your mash like shed,the fumes finally get you and you hit your head on ground and become a prophet. But for real nothing will happen unless you are GUILTY OF SIN
realistic

Pottstown, PA

#14 May 19, 2011
I'm repenting right now, then I'm
gonna get my drink on!!!!!!!
Jesus himself

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 May 19, 2011
ahhhhhhh yes my child I can be anywhere at anytime.. I could be in your closet while you sleep.. But lets not worry about all that..see ya soon ;)
Black Bart

Yonkers, NY

#16 May 20, 2011
I guess there's no better time than right now to pull off that multi-state crime spree I've been dreaming about..........
Fornicator

Malvern, PA

#17 May 20, 2011
I'm going to drive up 422 at 55mph tonight on the way home... in the passing lane
believer

Norristown, PA

#18 May 20, 2011
I'm gonna pee into the wind then I'm gonna run with scissors.
a man called horse

Malvern, PA

#19 May 20, 2011
I'm going to walk around my house & slam all of the
doors closed with no underware on.....
realistic

Pottstown, PA

#20 May 20, 2011
Under 24 now, hold on to your
hats!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul 20 Cotton Picker 2
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jun '16 EMe 24
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) May '16 Awful 39
Unexplained lights in night sky - Friday, Jan. 4 (Jan '08) May '16 Shawna 24
Trappe Village Apartments (Jan '09) Apr '16 WoW 57
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 20
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Dec '15 MER 24

Royersford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages