Trappe Shopping Center remainder

Trappe Shopping Center remainder

Posted in the Royersford Forum

Renep

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Passed thru and noticed two additional closures in the Trappe Shopping Center.

Tuesday Morning store is closed. Sign directs shoppers to their Norristown location.

Also closed is the Cigars specialty shop.

Can't we get something back into that place? A Trader Joe's would do very well there or in the old Collegeville Acme or even in the Rofo Genuardi's store location.
val

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 19, 2012
a trader joes would be awesome.
LizD

Collegeville, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2013
A True Value just opened where the Tuesday Morning store was.
LizD

Collegeville, PA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
By the way here is the latest brochure from Longview. It shows the names and locations of the stores there:

http://www.longviewlp.com/pdfs/TrappeCenter-w...

There are still 6 empty store fronts.
JJD

Wayne, PA

#5 Apr 12, 2013
even with 6 empty stores, it's doing a LOT better than it had been a year or two ago when it was half empty. If only they could get a new anchor store in there.
LizD

Collegeville, PA

#6 May 25, 2013
Longview has updated their materials for the Trappe Shopping center. The new store is called Bhavani Food Market. Bhavani also has a location in Exton. They have divided up the Clemens/Superfresh space and the part that isn't the Indian/Asian store is still listed as available.

http://www.longviewlp.com/pdfs/TrappeCenter-w...

http://bhavanifood.com/
Millman88

Collegeville, PA

#7 May 10, 2015
Was getting my hair cut at the hair cuttery the other day and of the hairdressers mentioned that a pj wheilhans was going in where quest diagnostics is. Anybody hear that as well?
Dino

United States

#8 May 10, 2015
Millman88 wrote:
Was getting my hair cut at the hair cuttery the other day and of the hairdressers mentioned that a pj wheilhans was going in where quest diagnostics is. Anybody hear that as well?
My friend and his investors are going to open a strip club there. Just smoothing out the wrinkles as I type this.
Bryan Fulop

Collegeville, PA

#9 Aug 10, 2015
a trader joes store should be where the old superfresh was next to the bhavani food market
Jill Fulop

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2015
in april 2015 the bollywood spa oppened up part of the valley sports still listed as avaliable and labeled the bollywood spa as suite 109

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) Jan 31 you are animals 38
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jan 31 collegeville enth... 23
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Jan 28 Musikologist 20
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Dec '15 MER 24
Collegeville daycare Oct '15 ms z 2
Paul Jeffery Corrigan Sep '15 vice 1
Review: Russell Glen Aug '15 GlenRussell 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages