7th grader who died? anyone know what...

7th grader who died? anyone know what happened?

Posted in the Royersford Forum

twenty three

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 1, 2011
7th grader death?
Just Sayin

Yonkers, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2011
I admire your attention to details.
jen

Phoenixville, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2011
R.I.P. Cody Wallace
You can read about him on facebook
Unknown

Wayne, PA

#4 Jul 14, 2011
He hung himself
people think its cause he was bullied or suspened
Imisscodywallace

Reading, PA

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Cody Wallace was my friend rip
a friend of cody

Collegeville, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2011
he did hang himself, but not because of bullying. he was a great guy who didnt deserve this.
BluePhoton

Paoli, PA

#7 Aug 15, 2011
I heard he was a good kid but was suspended for school for drugs (possession? dealing?) and then hung himself because he thought he had no options...

Sad, RIP.
Natalieismissing cody

Collegeville, PA

#8 Aug 17, 2011
Cody i miss you so much . Anyone would be blessed to have met you. Omg... i love you so much.. </3
AnthonyMartinez

Royersford, PA

#9 Aug 21, 2011
Everyone please stop assuming that it was because of him getting caught with drugs. He went through alot. I was his bestfriend, i would know. And just because he smoked does not mean he was a bad kid. He got straight A's and was the nicest kid you could ever meet.
Aunt Carol

Hanover, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2011
AnthonyMartinez wrote:
Everyone please stop assuming that it was because of him getting caught with drugs. He went through alot. I was his bestfriend, i would know. And just because he smoked does not mean he was a bad kid. He got straight A's and was the nicest kid you could ever meet.
Well since you know, why don't you tell everyone what happened so people don't assume things.
new kid

Pottstown, PA

#11 Oct 27, 2011
i didnt know cody until lunch a bunch of kids were signing some thing about drugs. My friend miles tood me about we they started it. He tood me about cody wallice he said he was a 7th grase last year and that he was sellin drugs but know one bought them. The teachers said if he did it again he would go to joove.so thats why he hung himself
BAH

Peabody, MA

#12 Nov 12, 2011
A 7th grader died last night from an overdose in templeton Ma. Has anybody heard?
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 22, 2011
new kid wrote:
i didnt know cody until lunch a bunch of kids were signing some thing about drugs. My friend miles tood me about we they started it. He tood me about cody wallice he said he was a 7th grase last year and that he was sellin drugs but know one bought them. The teachers said if he did it again he would go to joove.so thats why he hung himself
You need to stay in 7th Grade until you can pass English.
Get ready for a career at McDonald's.
AlyssaAndrzejczy k

Glen Mills, PA

#14 Jan 23, 2012
I didnt know cody, me and him didnt get along but it doesnt mean i dont care about him or anything i was upset as anything. Me and Cody used to fight all the time. I wanted to be his friend but i never had the chance too weve fought and fought so i said i guess he doesnt wanna be my friend so i stop. he went to my school and he was the sweetest kid i knew and he used to make everyone laugh! if he was stilll here i would tell him im sorry and that whatever i did to get us fighting i would do anything just him to forgive me he didnt desrrve this. R.I.P cody wallace<3
Cody Wallace

Royersford, PA

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Rip to u Cody why would this haPpen to u gerrrrrrrrrrrr
Cody Wallace RIP

Collegeville, PA

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Rip Cody I miss u so much I'm so sorry this happened to u :(
Cody Wallace RIP

Collegeville, PA

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Cody Wallace <3
Cody Wallace RIP

Collegeville, PA

#18 Dec 15, 2012
I wish people would just stop bullying other people. It only makes it worse I get bullied a lot and I'm in 7th grade at spring-ford. He was a great friend and if u would of got a chance to meet him,u would of loved him. RIP Cody <3
Cody Wallace RIP

Collegeville, PA

#19 Dec 16, 2012
AlyssaAndrzejczyk wrote:
I didnt know cody, me and him didnt get along but it doesnt mean i dont care about him or anything i was upset as anything. Me and Cody used to fight all the time. I wanted to be his friend but i never had the chance too weve fought and fought so i said i guess he doesnt wanna be my friend so i stop. he went to my school and he was the sweetest kid i knew and he used to make everyone laugh! if he was stilll here i would tell him im sorry and that whatever i did to get us fighting i would do anything just him to forgive me he didnt desrrve this. R.I.P cody wallace<3
. Cody didn't deserve this at all. It was no ones fault. Rest in peace Cody <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westside Apartments & Shopping Nov '16 scullycompany 1
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 21
I'm negative Oct '16 Welltodo 1
Solar and wind power (May '13) Oct '16 nine9fingers 4
Who keeps setting off fireworks in Trappe? Oct '16 Trapped 1
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Oct '16 Tony 166
Westfield 41 Apartments Oct '16 westfield41 1

Royersford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages