Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

"What is this about stealing land for no good reason? Poppy 123 makes no sense"

Yes poppy you make no sense, have your guts fallen out? maybe its because they call you " local" now? just wondering... maybe its the plastic truck making you do it?
Dark Rod

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Thank god its spring, maybe they'll walk around & pick-up trash now since its everywhere in town...
Skippy

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

ha, snow.

don't eat the yellow snow!
Nosey Rofo Girl

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Europe wrote:
Dan miller doens't need chairs
Chairs for what lol
Balloon not

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Chairs to save his parking spot when it snows of-course, why else would he need them?
Nut-Bag

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

I wonder what this winter will be like??
no socks

Spring City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

looks like dog shat that is what i think. 4 inches and it looks that bad and as soon as you hit limerick line nice and clean. rofo sucks at plowing snow, bunch of old farts
Poppy

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Boy no-socks must have cold feet walking around in the snow, no woner he/she is all bitched up..

Since: Feb 10

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Wait... what are you looking at no socks?

Royersford can plow... Limerick looks like a ski slope! Nice and clean is how rofo looks on main, limerick you can barely see pavement!
Rofo for life

Elkins Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Well once again Royersford and Upper Providence did a great job plowing. In fact both the boro and the township had the roads black and curb to curb. Then one people woke up in Royersford and started digging out their cars it went to hell. I witnessed several people throwing snow back into the street on one block along. Then the boro plow came up the street and plowed them back in. I actually heard one person say about the plow driver what an asshole. I told that person that he was actually in the wrong for throwing his snow back in the street. He told where the hell are we so suppose to put it. I said on the curb like everyone else. Then when his wife pulled out he put a chair out to save the spot only to be told by a cop that it is against the law to save spots. The worst part was these people actually had driveways to park in but they continually park out in the street when it snows. Considering how Royersford doesn't have a lot of places to put snow and a small road crew they do a great job. Upper Providence which probably has 10 times the amount of miles that Royersford has does a wonderful job. Every storm they are plowed curb to curb and down to the asphalt. Just because you don't see a plow on your street when you look outside doesn't mean that the plows aren't out clearing snow. Most places require the plows to help maintain the state roads except for the highways, and all snow emergency routes next and then all secondary roads including developments in the townships.

Since: Feb 10

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Agreed, Main only saw a plow once an hour last night, but this morning it's clear side to side!

Do us all a favor, don't throw the snow back into the street, CLEAR YOUR STORM DRAINS, CLEAR YOUR FIRE HYDRANTS, DON'T PUT ANYTHING ON A PUBLIC ROADWAY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT, THIS ISN'T PHILLY. Respect The Borough Workers, they worked all night to clear the street, only to have you throw snow back onto the road... way to go.
good enough

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Well this yr it seems that rofo has improved with cleaning the streets! Last yr some of the side streets looked like they weren't even touched this yr it looks like they took care of most of them..good job! I think the snow is very pretty when its all around but I'm sooooooooooo ready for spring!!!!!
rofo for life

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Royersford streets are always cleared then residents dig out their cars and throw the snow in the street. Then they get pissed when the boro comes by with the plows and pushes the snow back into the spots they just cleared out. Maybe if people would just put the snow on the curb line as they dig out the street would stay clean. People get pissed if the boro were to ticket them for throwing the snow in the street when in fact they are actually breaking the law. Royersford and Upper Providence do a great job plowing snow considering when you get a large amount of snow on top of snow already on the ground you start to run out of room to put the snow. If people would just be considerate and put the snow anywhere but the street when digging out their cars things would be a lot better.
head bump

Spring City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

if you think they did a great job think again. the snow never was pushed to the curb and then the boro hires a private guy to clean main street what a joke to the real homeowners in town
Rofo for life

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Royersford does do a great job. Also I know for a fact that they don't hire someone to clean main street. I know that for at least the past 10 years the business' pay for that. The snow was pushed to the curb on all snow emergency routes and on the other streets the weaved in and out of the cars. I can't help people when digging out there car don't do a better job of it. I know when I dug my cars out and I am on the side of the street that everyone has to park on a snow emergency route that I cleans all of the snow from around my cars to the curb including the piles in front and behind my cars. The boro can't that people throw snow back into the street which I did see and saw the cops giving out warnings and call the plows back to push the snow back out of the street. I saw how other boro's cleaned up the snow and Royersford did an awesome job. If you don't like how they did it get a job with the boro and plow the snow. I have plow snow and it pisses me off to hear people bitch about how we plow the snow. There is so much going on that you really need to pay attention to everything around you and when the snow is coming down at an inch or two an hour at 3 am and it is only you out there it is hard. People need to get a life if all they have to do is sit around and bitch about how the snow is plowed on their street.
puff-puff pass out

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

"People need to get a life if all they have to do is sit around and bitch about how the snow is plowed on their street."

And maybe you should heed your own suggestion too if your sooo worried about defending it?
sponge

Spring City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

seriosly you lifer are kidding i live on a snow emergency road and it wasn't to the curb. maybe the boro should give it up
horrace

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

MaryLou wrote:
In all my years in Royersford, I have never seen the town such a mess after a big snow. Main Street used to be clean down to the blacktop and to the curbs, all during and after a storm - no matter how bad the storm. And I always walked to Allen's during and after the storm, so I know. What is this about stealing land for no good reason? Poppy 123 makes no sense.
try working with four plow vehicles and only 5 employees. my best advice instead of bitching here like a coward contact your local councilmen
Drink Up

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Hey Whorrace,
maybe your the f-stick who needs a new job....
realistic

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I guess we'll see how they do this year... Maybe global warming will keep it from snowing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Royersford Discussions

Search the Royersford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 34 min Obamas Laughable Legacy 3,811
"Perky" in Oaks PA (Jan '11) 20 hr Dan 48
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Basketball Jul 17 Jeremy c 1
Review: New Concepts MED SPA (Dec '11) Jul 12 Anonymous 2
Review: New Concepts MED SPA Jul 12 Anonymous 1
Anyone know of any art classes for kids in the ... (Jun '10) Jul 11 Mirinda Buxton 12
•••
•••

Royersford News Video

•••
Royersford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Royersford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••