Police ID Victim in Fatal Motorcycle ...

Police ID Victim in Fatal Motorcycle Accident

There are 59 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 10, 2011, titled Police ID Victim in Fatal Motorcycle Accident. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Frederick Carfagno, 54, of Royersford, was traveling west on a Harley Davidson motorcycle on Schuylkill Road, Route 724, when a Jeep Liberty driven by Tamara Treadway of Spring City turned into a business in the 500 block of Schuylkill Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Facts

Hanover, PA

#50 Apr 26, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL okay ;)( to old)?
LOL...no you are not too old!!!!!!!!

I graduated in 1972 from a school near you. The colors are blue and gold.

OMG...when I read about you being an RN, having kids, and a place in Florida, I was hoping you are not my sister Nancy. Only she is in Florida all the time unless she is at her other house in Phila.
True Grit

Yonkers, NY

#51 Apr 27, 2011
Alright people, enough of this. It's getting too warm & fuzzy in here, and just when we had a nice battle going on. Now, let's cut the kissy kissy crap & get back to the task at hand, which is arguing. Ready? Go....!!!!!
also

Hanover, PA

#52 Apr 27, 2011
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...no you are not too old!!!!!!!!
I graduated in 1972 from a school near you. The colors are blue and gold.
OMG...when I read about you being an RN, having kids, and a place in Florida, I was hoping you are not my sister Nancy. Only she is in Florida all the time unless she is at her other house in Phila.
No I promise you I am not your sister. But we were arguing like brothers and sisters.I almost called Jerry Springer for advice LOL.
also

Hanover, PA

#53 Apr 27, 2011
True Grit wrote:
Alright people, enough of this. It's getting too warm & fuzzy in here, and just when we had a nice battle going on. Now, let's cut the kissy kissy crap & get back to the task at hand, which is arguing. Ready? Go....!!!!!
Really there is no winner in this debate because at the end of the day there are people hurting. Either way anyone can look at this, it's a tragic story without a happy ending on both sides."Now let's get back to the task at hand,which is"...making up-truce.I throw the white flag.....
Facts

Hanover, PA

#54 Apr 27, 2011
True Grit wrote:
Sorry...no more arguing from me. I owe her my house.

I did learn something a long time ago...that a nurse makes the best lover. If I do argue again, it will be about--who's going to pay for dinner.
Facts

Hanover, PA

#55 Apr 27, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
No I promise you I am not your sister. But we were arguing like brothers and sisters.I almost called Jerry Springer for advice LOL.
Those people on the Jerry Springer show...are they for real or actors?

Had to see Dr. Funk today. You weren't there. Now on Saturday morning I need to go to Cattermole-Klotzbach. It will be the first time I've seen my brothers and sisters in a long time. That's the only time I see family....
also

Hanover, PA

#56 Apr 27, 2011
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...no more arguing from me. I owe her my house.
I did learn something a long time ago...that a nurse makes the best lover. If I do argue again, it will be about--who's going to pay for dinner.
LOL or where to eat. LOL keep your house dear.
also

Hanover, PA

#57 Apr 27, 2011
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Those people on the Jerry Springer show...are they for real or actors?
Had to see Dr. Funk today. You weren't there. Now on Saturday morning I need to go to Cattermole-Klotzbach. It will be the first time I've seen my brothers and sisters in a long time. That's the only time I see family....
Im sorry you need to go there Saturday.It's sad when people only see family except for funerals. I go through the same thing. If I was your nurse today you would be in good hands.
Facts

Hanover, PA

#58 Apr 28, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry you need to go there Saturday.It's sad when people only see family except for funerals. I go through the same thing. If I was your nurse today you would be in good hands.
Go on Ebay and check out item #320689546651

Ask the seller if he can do any better. Thanks!
Facts

Hanover, PA

#60 Apr 28, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
$1900.00 is that the right item? Geez dinner is cheaper ;)hmmmmm wait you have a pool table? If so i'll take that in place of your house LOL. Unless you want to teach me
Yes, you are at the right place. I can give lessons and yes I have a table. That was one of the reasons I needed to build a house. Most houses don't have a room big enough. So I have a house on a hill and too much grass to mow. My front yard is the best though. Can't tell you what it is though. It would be a surprise. So now you need to go back to the seller and ask about the item or lessons.

My cooking is usually better than going out....
also

Salisbury, MD

#61 Apr 29, 2011
As I drove out of town I got to thinking( yes I do that sometimes), are you the seller?
Facts

Hanover, PA

#62 May 1, 2011
also wrote:
As I drove out of town I got to thinking( yes I do that sometimes), are you the seller?
Yes I am the seller. Business is really slow!
Facts

Hanover, PA

#64 May 3, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Abbottstown?? If so im closer to you then you think...Can you smell what i'm cooking for dinner? Yeah THAT close
Don't tell me...burgers on a grill?
Facts

Hanover, PA

#66 May 3, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
No lol. Lets skip dinner and goto Texas Road house or Red lobster both on Eisenhower " The Gloden mile", or we could hit Hoss's right across from Pizza Hut. Ever go in Big lots where Value city use to be by KFC and Burger King? Then hit a movie on Eisenhower you know between Kohl's and Home depot. All in "Hangover" lol ole Hanover. See my Dr where I work is local.....Local to lil ole me! If you want i'll cook burgers tho, come on over I say and we'll take that dip in my pool to :P
OMG...I buy cat food at Tractor Supply. You should take your grand kids in there to see the chicks and ducklings. I will be busy until 8PM, then I'll be free. Call me then. I'm sure you can figure it out. Can't believe you live here.
Facts

Hanover, PA

#68 May 3, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
See we argued and we are neighbors LOL! I go into the little pet store next store ( although I haven't been in there for bit). They have that big bird in there that hates me- right inside the door). Yes I live here, ask me any question about whats going on here in Hanover lol. Unreal! Well how bout those pool lessons now.:0)
You can send me a message to [email protected]
also

Hanover, PA

#69 May 5, 2011
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>You can send me a message to [email protected]
Ok give me a day or 2, im taking a training in Harrisburg.Thx! Ps Target will be open soon :)
Facts

Hanover, PA

#70 May 9, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a nurse with good hands....
pa girl

Hartsville, SC

#71 May 15, 2011
I am wondering where anybody got the speeding from? Or any of the other facts. I have been following, and have not seen any more info. on who was at fault. so before you start making accusations about how fast he was going or if she turned to fast, there are family members going thru this tragedy that could read your posts. and shame and all who are blaming them.
Logic Prevails

Hanover, PA

#72 May 16, 2011
pa girl wrote:
I am wondering where anybody got the speeding from? Or any of the other facts. I have been following, and have not seen any more info. on who was at fault. so before you start making accusations about how fast he was going or if she turned to fast, there are family members going thru this tragedy that could read your posts. and shame and all who are blaming them.
It was in the newspaper. But just because it was in the newspaper, doesn't make it all true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul 20 Cotton Picker 2
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jun '16 EMe 24
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) May '16 Awful 39
Unexplained lights in night sky - Friday, Jan. 4 (Jan '08) May '16 Shawna 24
Trappe Village Apartments (Jan '09) Apr '16 WoW 57
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 20
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Dec '15 MER 24

Royersford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages