Next Last
crooked door

Little Rock, AR

#21 Nov 23, 2010
Getting a lawyer so i can move in a little hpuse
i go fishin

Hanover, PA

#22 May 25, 2011
Once you file it can be final 3 mths later. IF the other party does not agree the judge can sign it 2 years later n finalize it. IF you're ordered to pay "spouse support" the other party ( the one collecting the $) can draw the money for upto those 2 years THEN make an additional agreement as part of the final divorce. Meaning most of the time in PA a judge will go for 1/2 the time you were married. If you were married 10 yrs, well you very well could be hit with 5 YEARS alimony. The money you paid during the "divorce preceding" does NOT go towards your final agreement. OHH yeah this is how the system works.....If you have a house, kiss it bye bye or pay 1/2 out right. PLUS the other party can get part of your pension and bonuses! SOOOOO if you think you can afford it down the road becareful of saying " FOR RICHER OR FOR POORER"..........I DO
i go fishin

Hanover, PA

#23 May 25, 2011
Psssssst just incase anyone is wondering--Alimony is in addition to child support. AND alimony is either "locked in" to a set amount, and if you lose your job you STILL owe that amount. OR its adjustable meaning at any time the other person can drag you in when ever they want to try to get more money.
Alot of people in PA dont think alimony is granted. Well it is granted, every single day
AROD

Wayne, PA

#24 May 25, 2011
Alimony is granted, but the national average is only something like 20% of divorcees get alimony.
Divorce though, is extremely costly and oftentimes the man gets the short end of the stick.
i go fishin

Hanover, PA

#25 May 25, 2011
AROD wrote:
Alimony is granted, but the national average is only something like 20% of divorcees get alimony.
Divorce though, is extremely costly and oftentimes the man gets the short end of the stick.
I agree BUT im a woman who pays $1400.00 a mth alimony. Yes you read it right! GRRRRRRRRRRR AND he cheated n left me for her and she threw him out months ago. I have 2 yrs left to pay yet
BMW

Hanover, PA

#26 May 31, 2011
i go fishin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree BUT im a woman who pays $1400.00 a mth alimony. Yes you read it right! GRRRRRRRRRRR AND he cheated n left me for her and she threw him out months ago. I have 2 yrs left to pay yet
Also...hello again! What brings you over to Royersford if you live near Hanover.

I wondered about that a month or two ago...also.

No, I am not stalking you!!!!!!!!!!
i go fishin

Hanover, PA

#27 May 31, 2011
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>Also...hello again! What brings you over to Royersford if you live near Hanover.
I wondered about that a month or two ago...also.
No, I am not stalking you!!!!!!!!!!
I have a sister and a brother here in Hanover and I have my Dad here (in Hanover). I have a cousin in Royersford and my Mom lived in Phoenixville till she passed away a few short years ago. Maybe u mean my sister? Shes in Hanover to and single and has no divorce drama like I had.We still come into town alot to see friends and family and stay the weekend in Eagleville. We have a Cousin and Uncles in Eagleville. Sorry for intruding to your forum, I mean no harm.
BMW

Hanover, PA

#28 May 31, 2011
i go fishin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sister and a brother here in Hanover and I have my Dad here (in Hanover). I have a cousin in Royersford and my Mom lived in Phoenixville till she passed away a few short years ago. Maybe u mean my sister? Shes in Hanover to and single and has no divorce drama like I had.We still come into town alot to see friends and family and stay the weekend in Eagleville. We have a Cousin and Uncles in Eagleville. Sorry for intruding to your forum, I mean no harm.
Oh...is your sister a nurse or RN? Either you or your sister had some different opinions on the motorcycle accident on Route 724 and an accident in Hanover where a guy lost his arm while working.

I am originally from the Royersford area but now live near Hanover. Hanover area reminds of of the Royersford area from 40 years ago. Too many people and changes in Limerick and surrounding areas.

None of these forums are mine. I waste too much time here, for real. Big race tomorrow at Lincoln Speedway! Looking forward to it!
i go fishin

Hanover, PA

#29 Jun 1, 2011
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...is your sister a nurse or RN? Either you or your sister had some different opinions on the motorcycle accident on Route 724 and an accident in Hanover where a guy lost his arm while working.
I am originally from the Royersford area but now live near Hanover. Hanover area reminds of of the Royersford area from 40 years ago. Too many people and changes in Limerick and surrounding areas.
None of these forums are mine. I waste too much time here, for real. Big race tomorrow at Lincoln Speedway! Looking forward to it!
That would be my Sister. She is a RN. She was telling me about the accident,but I stayed out of that one ( I read it but didn't comment). She ended up flirting with someone about dinner. Was that you? She is to shy to try to contact him through e-mail. I go to Lincoln sometimes. I use to go to other tracks alot for the micro sprints--Linda's speedway,Lanco speedway and Airport in De, and Kutztown.
Well off to do yard work before the nasty storms come rolling in....Have a wonderful day and enjoy your race!
BMW

Hanover, PA

#30 Jun 1, 2011
i go fishin wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be my Sister. She is a RN. She was telling me about the accident,but I stayed out of that one ( I read it but didn't comment). She ended up flirting with someone about dinner. Was that you? She is to shy to try to contact him through e-mail. I go to Lincoln sometimes. I use to go to other tracks alot for the micro sprints--Linda's speedway,Lanco speedway and Airport in De, and Kutztown.
Well off to do yard work before the nasty storms come rolling in....Have a wonderful day and enjoy your race!
Yes that was me....

I grew up with the guy on the motorcycle. We went to the same church and had our first confirmation together. So I just wasn't commenting to be a jerk. He was my friend.

I didn't really care about dinner, just wanted to meet the person on the other end and have good conversation and laugh together.

She might still have my email address. Thanks!
i go fishin

Hanover, PA

#31 Jun 1, 2011
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>Yes that was me....
I grew up with the guy on the motorcycle. We went to the same church and had our first confirmation together. So I just wasn't commenting to be a jerk. He was my friend.
I didn't really care about dinner, just wanted to meet the person on the other end and have good conversation and laugh together.
She might still have my email address. Thanks!
I'm sorry, that you lost a friend. I'll text her and call her later on. I'm to go over later for pizza and swim in her pool with her to keep her company. I'll put a few good words in for you ok. She's really a blast to be around and really is down to earth and loves to travel. Maybe you guys can hang out together! Pssst--she loves racing :) I'll get back to ya tomorrow, you'll have a great time and LOTS of laughs to.
BMW

Hanover, PA

#32 Jun 10, 2011
i go fishin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, that you lost a friend. I'll text her and call her later on. I'm to go over later for pizza and swim in her pool with her to keep her company. I'll put a few good words in for you ok. She's really a blast to be around and really is down to earth and loves to travel. Maybe you guys can hang out together! Pssst--she loves racing :) I'll get back to ya tomorrow, you'll have a great time and LOTS of laughs to.
I never told her he was my friend and we grew up together. I was holding that back until I met her.

What kind of racing does she like?
Hard Liver

Malvern, PA

#33 Mar 15, 2012
Sometimes it takes a while kind of like waiting for a liver transplant, other times BAM! its over with Johnny....
tumbler

Baltimore, MD

#34 Mar 28, 2012
Hold your head up and dreink some rum and snoke cigs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earth Matters: Historical heat waves a reminder... Aug 12 Fruity McFaggot 8
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Cotton Picker 2
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jun '16 EMe 24
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) May '16 Awful 39
Unexplained lights in night sky - Friday, Jan. 4 (Jan '08) May '16 Shawna 24
Trappe Village Apartments (Jan '09) Apr '16 WoW 57
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 20

Royersford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages