First Prev
of 2
Next Last
falling apart

Spring City, PA

#1 Jul 29, 2010
can anyone tell me how long it takes to finalize a divorce.i have benn trying to get out for a long time.
Dan

Cockeysville, MD

#2 Jul 29, 2010
too long. men have no rights in a divorce.
Spark Plug

Annapolis, MD

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Cut her brake lines.
The Culprit

Malvern, PA

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Let her get her drink on then,woops she fell down the steps
rofo res

Phoenixville, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2010
how long is a long time?/ My ex-husband tied my divorce up for 7 years, then I had to file all over again... It can be a long drawn out thing.
Ike Turner

Malvern, PA

#6 Aug 4, 2010
I found through trial & error that a good heavy work boot will do some persuading if its needed. Don't use some cheap boot like a texas steer , you need a good heavy one like a columbia, or something of decent quality, be sure to cover your hands with socks too, just ask Tina how effective she thought the boot was back in the 80's
From Beyond,
I.T.
broken truck

Spring City, PA

#7 Aug 4, 2010
wow ike tuner back from the dead. i do know boot leave no mark
quincy

Spring City, PA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Maybaline why can't you be true
The Big Knife

Malvern, PA

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Hey Qunicy, have you seen Sam lately? Did he ever get the job at the chinese restaurant? I could use a good egg roll
Kelly

Phoenixville, PA

#10 Aug 5, 2010
Once you file the paperwork for divorce there is a two year time limit before you can force the proceedings. If both parties agree to the divorce then it can go as quick as you want. As for men having no rights - untrue. The judge and court system see it as a business dealing, not an emotional one. PA is a no fault state. Hope this helps. As for cutting the brake lines - too many fail safes in place (shame on you).
Pat

Cockeysville, MD

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Untrue men have no rights? Wife cheats on me, I file for divorce. I still get hit with alimony because I made more money, even though she was at fault. As a responsible adult, I pay regularly without missing any payments. Then, one year after the divorce has been finalized and the marriage dissolved, I win some money in the lottery, not a windfall, but a good amount. SHE then brings me back to court to get half of those winnings, even though it happened a year after the divorce, and she had NO INPUT in my buying that ticket or anything... yeah... we have rights. This all began with her cheating.
ferril cat

Spring City, PA

#12 Aug 7, 2010
chicks suck
Spark Plug

Annapolis, MD

#13 Aug 9, 2010
She has to be eliminated one way or another.
Pat wrote:
Untrue men have no rights? Wife cheats on me, I file for divorce. I still get hit with alimony because I made more money, even though she was at fault. As a responsible adult, I pay regularly without missing any payments. Then, one year after the divorce has been finalized and the marriage dissolved, I win some money in the lottery, not a windfall, but a good amount. SHE then brings me back to court to get half of those winnings, even though it happened a year after the divorce, and she had NO INPUT in my buying that ticket or anything... yeah... we have rights. This all began with her cheating.
Tina Turner

Malvern, PA

#14 Aug 9, 2010
Use the boot, or the drinking & falling down the steps ideas, it always kept me in line when Ike was around
dog walker

Spring City, PA

#15 Aug 9, 2010
tina turner if thats who you say you are shame on you. what a complete doo doo head. womenn have rights and don't forget that.
beerrrr

Little Rock, AR

#16 Aug 11, 2010
Go see a lawyer if you are confused
Swimmin with gloves

Malvern, PA

#17 Aug 11, 2010
This post is strange, I thought Ike Turner was dead.. guess he's not
Maybe she would understand better if you sat her down & watched raging bull with her?
fruit

Spring City, PA

#18 Aug 11, 2010
i like to beat meat hey
Livin-out Back

Malvern, PA

#19 Nov 22, 2010
Hey falling apart what ever happend to the wedding? Did you ever get married?
Two In the Pink

Malvern, PA

#20 Nov 22, 2010
Please, did your divorce ever go thru? I have a friend who is going out of thier mind trying to get away....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royersford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jun 18 EMe 24
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) May '16 Awful 39
Unexplained lights in night sky - Friday, Jan. 4 (Jan '08) May '16 Shawna 24
Trappe Village Apartments (Jan '09) Apr '16 WoW 57
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 20
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Dec '15 MER 24
Trappe Shopping Center remainder (Jan '12) Nov '15 Jill Fulop 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royersford Mortgages