Man killed in train-car crash faced c...

Man killed in train-car crash faced charge of transmitting HIV

There are 25 comments on the Southern Illinoisan story from Aug 18, 2006, titled Man killed in train-car crash faced charge of transmitting HIV. In it, Southern Illinoisan reports that:

One of two men killed when an Amtrak train struck the car they were riding in had been charged earlier this year with criminal transmission of HIV for allegedly biting a sheriff's deputy in southern Illinois, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Illinoisan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PST

United States

#21 Aug 27, 2006
WWW wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget about the illinois senator that had aids. Just being book smart doesn't mean you don't make stupid choices. But if you look at my last post the officers life may be ruined.
I totally agree with you. Being smart dosen't always mean smart choices. The statement I made was only something that was told to me and I don't know if it is even true. I was just hoping that he was responsible enough to take precautions. He has never been in any other kind of trouble that I know of and was a very likeable guy. Actually i never even knew he was gay. I really feel for the officer and his family. I would feel exactly the same way as they do if it were me or someone I love. The not knowing from month to month would be horrible. I pray that he stays healthy and strong so he can be with his family until the good LORD says it is time to come home!
DDD

Crystal Lake, IL

#22 Oct 12, 2006
I think the deputy himself has a great deal to answer before God from what I heard about this situation.
WWW wrote:
Did he spare that deputy's family the pain of knowing that there loved one is going to die? Maybe if he followed the law he wouldn't have tried to beat that train and he would be able to go to prison instead of a grave. How about the second person he gave a death sentence to.
will

United States

#23 Apr 5, 2007
why would a man named tommy be close to a train is he stupied!
jarrod

United States

#24 Apr 5, 2007
hes gay!!!!!!!!!!
RonLeggero

Montello, WI

#26 Nov 30, 2015
Can someone please tell me if Bruce Papes was from joliet and how old he was ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Dentist ? 2 hr Curious 4
true or false: Meth found in Alicia Garners new... 2 hr Ryan 2
sleeps around (Jun '13) 5 hr Well 12
anybody wanta fight? (Oct '15) 9 hr Buzzkill 25
Kiley Smith!!!! 9 hr Iknowall 5
Damon Phesant. 9 hr Astinedtoo 6
fake tatas (Dec '15) 12 hr Gossip1 7

Royalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance