Sex addiction a " What is it? What can I do about it?

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 1, 2011, titled Sex addiction a " What is it? What can I do about it?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Sex addiction - " What is it? What can I do about it? January 1st, 2011 12:51 pm ET The term sexual addiction is used to describe a psychological condition an individual may have in controlling his or her sexual behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Wats ur num

Since: Sep 10

Kimball, MN

#2 Jan 1, 2011
Okay I'll jump on the bandwagon and go along with the fact that at least 50% of the population are sex addicts. Possibly more as an awful lot of us obsess about sexual fantasies especially us males so seeing that I am a male I shall freely admit to being a sex addict it's interesting to note that Romeo and Juliet rapists I redeemed uncurable because they show no remorse for the terrible crime that they have committed so they can keep him locked up forever and have a free meal ticket so there is one example of a sex addict. And there are many more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... 8 hr Big Honey 5
News 72 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit 19 hr Free Kwame 1
Gay sex in Solihull May 9 Jake brummy 1
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Apr 27 Les Habitants 138
News Police investigating case of 28-year-old woman ... (Apr '11) Apr 23 Friend of Angies 155
Star Of India Apr '15 Rtounses 2
Why do white people mimic black features? (Aug '08) Mar '15 raiwoo 344
More from around the web

Royal Oak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]