Listen to the critics

Listen to the critics

There are 4 comments on the South Lyon Herald story from Mar 27, 2011, titled Listen to the critics. In it, South Lyon Herald reports that:

All over the state - including Oakland County - voices are rising in protest to Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Lyon Herald.

imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Unless citizens can come up with more billions than Snyper received from the Koch brothers, he tunes we the people out. That he makes evident everyday. Recall him and the entire republican congress. Michigan is NOT a regressive state.

“I yam what I yam”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2011
He's getting his messages from sea creatures and space life forms (not ALIENS, they're only aliens if they're foreign).
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#3 Mar 29, 2011
Snyder gets his messages from sharks and vile bacterium, living inside his head in place of a brain.
Ranger

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Recall Rick Snyder rally next Saturday, May 5th 2012 in Lansing. Please all come. The latest assault on Democracy is the refusal to place on the November Ballot a repeal of the City manager Law (takeover)even though more than enough signatures were verified on the petition. Supposedly turned down because the font heading size was too small on the signature form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Dec 11 Blast from the past 37
Found cat Nov '17 homo hater 2
Who is putting dog shit in my yard waste contai... Oct '17 Ferndalian 1
Judith Sexton from this area? (Oct '11) Oct '17 Wung Hung Lo 2
did u know its illegal to live with yr boyfrien... (Dec '14) Oct '17 Vincent Peale 3
New guy Oct '17 Hoe Moe 3
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... (May '15) Oct '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 31

Royal Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages