Human carelessness blamed as rats bec...

Human carelessness blamed as rats become a big problem in metro Detroit

There are 11 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Human carelessness blamed as rats become a big problem in metro Detroit. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Mitch Wagner of Berkley, owner of Pest Arrest Exterminating, baits a rattrap at a home near 13 Mile in Royal Oak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Everything is mutating, UFOs are using Gamma rays to expedite the process....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jul 8, 2012
They make nice pets and if they are anything like muskrats, good eating too. They would not have so many rats out there in Berkley if they cleaned up the garbage. What's up with those folk?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
... them rats are so rampant they now cruise in escalades and off their foes with drive bys.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 8, 2012
... the rats are even making ads for the Kia Soul now. Oh my!
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#5 Jul 8, 2012
in detroit the rats have EBT cards.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Those are supposed to be hamsters, but we are predisposed to think of rats here.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2012
... they just passed a law preventing prisoners from getting EBT cards last week, and taking away all those that already get them. How long has that been going on? Dirty rats! Oh my!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
... they just passed a law preventing prisoners from getting EBT cards last week, and taking away all those that already get them. How long has that been going on? Dirty rats! Oh my!
Maybe the EBT for prisoners program was designed to help mainstream offenders for their return to society. How are they expected to live outside prison without some flow?
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#9 Jul 9, 2012
It's not carelessness,it's the nasty way some people choose to live.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Where goeth negroes...also goeth decay and pestilence.
MoeMoney

Detroit, MI

#11 Jul 9, 2012
We've been getting low on cash lately and have been baking and eating some of the rats. They're really good! Taste a little like chicken and somewhat like beef jerky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people mimic black features? (Aug '08) Sep 22 Read this 349
Best City of Ferndale Police Officer Sep 21 stmary1976 1
who's the snobbish stuck up rich family Sep 2 Madame shehmain 1
Does anybody have information on Clint Clark? H... Aug 31 Concerned team me... 1
News Sheriff: Hazel Park man may have used local kid... (Apr '13) Aug 30 outraged citizen 2
O'Mara's (Feb '16) Aug 30 anonymous 9
Looking for an apartment Aug '16 Berlyn 1

Royal Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages