'Overhaulin' Chip Foose comes to Drea...

'Overhaulin' Chip Foose comes to Dream Cruise

There are 17 comments on the Westland Observer story from Aug 14, 2008, titled 'Overhaulin' Chip Foose comes to Dream Cruise. In it, Westland Observer reports that:

Chip Foose, the talented auto designer and star of television's hot rod show Overhaulin', has attended the Woodward Dream Cruise at least five times over the years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Westland Observer.

Tara Hammonds

Shelbyville, IN

#2 Feb 19, 2009
I don't know if this is where I need to go to get my husbands truck on the show or not, but I'll give it a try. My husband Thomas absolutely loves your show, he watches it everytime it's on. He lost his job last April due to being in the hospital for 4 days with fluid on his heart. His doctor will not let him go back to work until they are sure that the fluid will not come back, so it's been tough going with our 4 1/2 year old daughter and me not having a vehicle that I can drive. He has an 85 Chevy 3/4 ton pick up truck that he absolutely loves, but it needs some TLC that we can't afford right now. The body is in decent shape, but the motor and tranny need some work. I would love to see his truck overhauled because it would mean so much to him and our daughter, she loves her daddy's truck. Thank you for your time.
Joe from Delaware

Newburgh, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2009
I am sorry to hear about your husband.. Foose is the best... wish he would "surprise" me ;) I look forward to him Overhauling your husbands truck! Good luck to you and your husband and hope he is well.
Rick Hale

Hobart, Australia

#5 Aug 18, 2009
I'm a fan of your program watch it here in Oz can you ever see your show happening here in Australia.We don't have anything similar,it's really interesting watching your guys tale a wreck and turn it into something so cool.
john thomas

Decatur, IL

#6 Sep 26, 2009
Iam a 68 years old man who has been disabled for over 17 years .we recently lost our truck through very bad times .Our only car is a 1995 chevy suburon.My wife is recently disabled due to accident and our funds are just not there to fix this auto which is our only source of transportaion)I watch you show all the time and have so often wished you could give it an overhauling I have never seen you overhaul a suburon.Would have the master of customizing autos be the one to take on this challange.
Viki

West Hoxton, Australia

#8 Oct 3, 2009
Hi we live on the central coast NSW Australia, my husband has a 1967 xr ute he has been trying to do it up for 9 yrs.. we recently moved into our own home, when the ute was getting transported to the new house it came off the back of the tow truck and has done some damage,my husband feels like giving up but I would really love to have you come and help restore it for him. He has been dreaming of driving it for years

“I'm back,,JACK”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 3, 2009
Obama's will SAVE AMERICA
Govermnet Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Oct 4, 2009
marv rein wrote:
LMFAO! OH, you're serious? LMFAO!

“I'm back,,JACK”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2009
NOTE NOT AMERICANs,,only America
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#13 Oct 5, 2009
marv rein wrote:
NOTE NOT AMERICANs,,only America
ROFLMFAO!

“I'm back,,JACK”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 6, 2009
I READ,,what the words .SAY,,not What I hope 2 read,and America== NORTH,,CENTRAL and SOUTH,,r all same,,2 the rest of the WORLD,,
tnf

Huntington, IN

#15 Feb 10, 2010
I am in troy ohio and my husband loves his old truck and he never has time to work on it. he watches this show and says the same thing, "i wish they did that to my truck." and he says stuff like that he will have to sell it because he has no time to work on it..
Jerry Maness

United States

#16 May 4, 2010
I have a 1985 Chevy S10 Blazer 4 x 4 I would love to get overhauled in memory of my brother who is dying with terminal cancer. I brought it from him so I can have something to remember him with. Please help me with this.
SlicTrix

Elmhurst, IL

#17 Sep 15, 2010
Chip Foose SUX

Just saw a 2006 episode of overhaulin in which Chip Foose destoried a Special Factory ordered 1972 Olds Cutless Vert that had the factory stock rally wheels and motor which he replaced with a small block chevy engine and put his wheels on.

The marks name was Mark, ironic HUH. Sure he liked it but he was stupid and had no idea what that car was really worth, so why didn't foose just restore it's to factory condition

Shame on you, I have lost all respect for you and your name. fooseball what a loser
SlicTrix

Elmhurst, IL

#18 Sep 15, 2010
Chip Foose

Eat Chit, you lame brain loser

Oh How You Suck.

Some would think a custom car builder would have better sense, than my foul mouth !!
blue

Long Beach, CA

#19 Feb 28, 2011
marv rein wrote:
no he wont obama is worthless
rico

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Jul 31, 2011
blue wrote:
<quoted text>
no he wont obama is worthless
Totally agree the definition of INSANITY...re-electing Obama
Mark

AOL

#21 Nov 5, 2011
]How's that Hope and Change working for you idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... (May '15) Oct 12 WATCHING LIVONIA 31
Keys Grace Academy Oct 12 Rich Laskowski 1
New guy Sep 29 Dan 2
did u know its illegal to live with yr boyfrien... (Dec '14) Sep 28 Patscrafts 2
News Racist graffiti found on homes in Royal Oak Sep 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Wilson School Sep '17 Johnny Appleseed 1
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Jul '17 Dale Cramer 36

Royal Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages