Fuel Report: Area Gas Prices Jump to ...

Fuel Report: Area Gas Prices Jump to $3.59 After Holiday Weekend

There are 6 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Fuel Report: Area Gas Prices Jump to $3.59 After Holiday Weekend. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Birmingham goes back to work after the holiday weekend Monday, and unfortunately, they're being met by higher prices at the pump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Mini cars are a bargain and a must have for future emg.skirmishes, be prepared !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Nov 26, 2012
You may find a NASA update here:
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/
Meanie

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Nov 27, 2012
The entire fuel cost and lower MPG vehicles is a scam. Are you aware of European vehicles average upper 60s to lower 70s in MPG? Volkswagon makes a Passat which reaches close to 100 MPG. The corrupt US government controls these issues as it fills their deep greedy pockets. The sad part is there are some issues which can do very little to control.
Mr Obvious

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Meanie wrote:
The entire fuel cost and lower MPG vehicles is a scam. Are you aware of European vehicles average upper 60s to lower 70s in MPG? Volkswagon makes a Passat which reaches close to 100 MPG. The corrupt US government controls these issues as it fills their deep greedy pockets. The sad part is there are some issues which can do very little to control.
That's nothing. I was on the verge of a 200MPG carburetor back in the 70's and the government bought me out. I'm set for life.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing. I was on the verge of a 200MPG carburetor back in the 70's and the government bought me out. I'm set for life.
Haven't heard that tale in years. It cycles every few years with the perpetual motion motor that creates it's own power,and the $100.00 Corvette that had a dead man rotting in it for months.
Mr Obvious

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Nov 27, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't heard that tale in years. It cycles every few years with the perpetual motion motor that creates it's own power,and the $100.00 Corvette that had a dead man rotting in it for months.
But it is true that GM fueled cars with water mixed with naphtha in Neveda and meeting California emissions standards.
http://www.himacresearch.com/docs/gunn1.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Right-wing fringe group building multimedia emp... Mon Logic Analysis 1
Hate group. Sun Yuma15 1
clawson manor Feb 18 Polo 2
Feds Feb 15 michele 1
News Hazel Park Man found guilty in murder of friend Feb 11 michele 1
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... (May '15) Feb 5 Pope Phart 28
Michael fletcher Feb 5 Michele 1

Royal Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages