Owner accused of selling drugs at par...

Owner accused of selling drugs at party story

There are 188 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 6, 2009, titled Owner accused of selling drugs at party story. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A police informant at a hearing today in Berkley's 45A District Court said she bought as many as 60 Vicodin pills a day from Louis Kamposh either at his K&S Party Store on Coolidge Hwy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Concerned

Muskegon, MI

#1 Oct 9, 2009
She is a liar Louie is a hard working man who dosen't deserve this that city dislikes him and they really need to leave the man alone
5679224646yggy

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Oct 12, 2009
I have known louie for over 20 years, he was working in that store when i was 5 and started going there. That man has never done anything to make me suspect anything of what they are accusing him of, this whole thing is complete bull$#!*
john

Waterford, MI

#3 Oct 15, 2009
You two are so stuipd it's unbelieveable. They found all the drugs in his store along with drugs in his home. Between his home and and his store. They also found 130,000 dollars in his store. And 470,000 dollars in his home. He is going where he belongs and that's to jail. Go ahead in defend a drug dealer. Just wait until his drugs KILL some one you love. Then find out how great of a guy he really is. John
Samantha

Collierville, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2009
You know what loser you are the stupid one this guy has worked for over 20 years and is it a crime to save your money and did you really know where and what that money was he does have a liquor store you moron and he owns another business but that shows how intelligent you are. Anyways have you not heard the phrase "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" I suppose not but you people like to discriminate or maybe you are jealous from hard working people and if one mistake was made in life you paint the picture of a horrible person do not tell me U are perfect and everybody else is! This guy did nothing but help everyone in the community and now people want to talk "crap" screw this horrific society who wants to crucify somebody before they have a chance to explain there side. Sam
heisacrookliarch eatthief

Royal Oak, MI

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Bye, bye, Louie. You reap what you sow! Poor hard working fellow that you were. How many kids did you sell those drugs to? Yep, that was doing a lot of good for the community!
laugh a lot

Pontiac, MI

#6 Oct 19, 2009
all you dumb ass people that supoort him, do you relize he was doing this and there are schools around the areas ! yeah i thought i new my neibers to till the sheriffs broke down there door and found a meth lab!small world dosnt matter how well you think you know people, sometimes the niscest ones are evil.
samantha

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#7 Oct 20, 2009
first of all you need to learn how to spell and he did not sell to children you moron again he is a honest working citizen who helped the community but you people r making judgements based on an article again "innocent until proven guility" grow up moron.
Strife

Green Springs, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2009
samantha wrote:
first of all you need to learn how to spell and he did not sell to children you moron again he is a honest working citizen who helped the community but you people r making judgements based on an article again "innocent until proven guility" grow up moron.
Wow, you’re pretty brave to try and correct people on their grammar considering you clearly have no idea what a run on sentence is. You’re both a couple of idiots in my book.
Not surprised

Boyceville, WI

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Concerned wrote:
She is a liar Louie is a hard working man who dosen't deserve this that city dislikes him and they really need to leave the man alone
Wake up!!!!! The city doesn't like Louie because they have busted him every year for the last 3 or 4 years for dealing drugs. He got out of it everytime before but it doesn't like he'll be so lucky this time.
Janet

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Nov 5, 2009
Louis and his sister deserve what they got.If you think the money came from his hard work, tell me where the drugs come from!
ESL

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2009
Samantha wrote:
You know what loser you are the stupid one this guy has worked for over 20 years and is it a crime to save your money and did you really know where and what that money was he does have a liquor store you moron and he owns another business but that shows how intelligent you are. Anyways have you not heard the phrase "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" I suppose not but you people like to discriminate or maybe you are jealous from hard working people and if one mistake was made in life you paint the picture of a horrible person do not tell me U are perfect and everybody else is! This guy did nothing but help everyone in the community and now people want to talk "crap" screw this horrific society who wants to crucify somebody before they have a chance to explain there side. Sam
Nice grammar skills
ESL

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2009
Those idiots had it coming. I can't believe the idiot Samantha trying to defend him; claiming he's a good honest citizen, let me guess...he was set up. Can I ask, how did he help the community. I wonder what she worked as??
Samantha

Collierville, TN

#14 Nov 8, 2009
Well Janet I will tell U where the drugs came from U! I guess people do work for a living and his taxes prove it but again people try to say people r guilty before proven innocent that is what is wrong with today's society you have to believe what you read! GET A LIFE SERIOUSLY the entire community that shops at his store does not have a problem with him if he was such a bad person not a hard worker than why would the police force state he works hard he works over 80 hours a week in his store 7 days a week no days off to take care of his ailing parents so don't say he got what he deserves you do not even these people so screw u!
patsy

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2010
What difference does it make if someone is a hard worker. The fact is the guy was selling drugs.
HAA

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 23, 2010
So Louie pleaded guilty and is now sitting in OCJ until his sentencing. Where do all his supporters like "Concerned", "567922", and Samantha stand now on the Louie is innocent and hardworking issue? I bet you all are feeling a little duped? Now he can work hard in prison for 80 cents a day. Maybe that will make him appreciate what he had and realize what he threw away.
Darlene

Oxford, MI

#17 May 1, 2010
GUILTY !!! He is a joke and a loser... I hope they lock him up and throw away the key !!!
HAA

Columbus, OH

#18 May 1, 2010
Darlene wrote:
GUILTY !!! He is a joke and a loser... I hope they lock him up and throw away the key !!!
Amen to that!
Mel

Walled Lake, MI

#19 May 10, 2010
Uh... CVS and Walgreens are pushin' vicodins out daily. How come your not mad at them?
SVY

Columbus, OH

#20 May 11, 2010
Mel wrote:
Uh... CVS and Walgreens are pushin' vicodins out daily. How come your not mad at them?
Are you serious?? CVS and Walgreen's both have pharmacies! They push vicodin out through perscription only or at least should be. Mr. Louie's pushing of vicodin was because he was greedy and no other reason. Louie was out to help Louie and nobody else. How many lives has he destroyed and how many people got hurt as a result of "helping some friends out", by giving them drugs? Berkley is a lovely community that is now tarnished because of Louie Kamposh and the 2 eyesores that are sitting at Coolidge and Oxford and Coolidge and Harvard.
samantha

Troy, MI

#21 May 21, 2010
Oh really how about the real reason that Louie is being put in jail! How about the corruption in Oakland County and that the city of Berkley hated him and that Louie was being set up by another person pushing him to do this Louie was not in the need of money or Drugs! Why do you people not see the real picture and not see that he is not even getting a fair sentencing or fair anything this person worked hard and the people in the community loved him he supported his disabled parents and there was not a person he would not help so not it is easy for all of you to say he is a monster and horrible person because of one mistake in life and and whatever people write about him it sickens you to think that this young individual worked 7 days a week and never took a day off only on Christmas and that he saved every dollar to build his dream store and now that was all taken away so why don't you people see the real picture and get a freakin life and see what a good hearted person he really was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael fletcher May 10 Wellsaid 2
Holy F**k May 4 Wham Balamb 2
Alabama May 2 Binger 1
Trump Peaceful Protest tonight (Nov '16) Apr '17 Team Trump 6
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Mar '17 RivieraRay 35
Why did white men mix with so many black women ... (Aug '08) Jan '17 Say no to drugs 356
Why do white people mimic black features? (Aug '08) Dec '16 thats bs 351

Royal Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages